Jharkhand Public Service Commission has transmitted a jobs Notice entitled as JPSC Recruitment. Jharkhand PSC invite application forms form eligible and skilled candidates for filing up the vacant posts of Professor (Backlog) in B.I.T. Sindri. Candidates, who find themselves qualified for JPSC Professor Recruitment, can apply through offline mode on or before the closing date that is 23-01-2018. Candidates can get entire details regarding JPSC Recruitment 2018 by going through this page.
Job hunters, want to grab jobs in Jharkhand, must apply for JPSC jobs for the concern post. After successfully online submission of applications candidates need to under written exam and personal interview as final selection based on it. Candidate may apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment by following the instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well constructed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Applicants must have completed B.E./B.Tech and M.E./M.Tech with First Class in relevant subject or equivalent qualification from recognized university with good education records.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age limit of applying candidates should be between 40 years to 57 years and upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Applicants who will be appointed successfully for Jharkhand PSC Professor Recruitment they will attain Rs 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay with AGP-Rs.10, 000 by the organization.
Application Fee for JPSC Vacancies:
General category candidates need to pay Rs.600/- as application fee and Reserved Categories candidate have to pay Rs.150 as application fee along with the bank charges of Rs.50/-.
Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic score and these shortlisted aspirants will be called for interview which will be organized by the selection authority of the organization.
Preparing For Interview, Check Below Tips First:
How To Apply For JPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Keen applicants who are interested to fill up JPSC Application Form first of all they have to visit official website of organization that is www.jpsc.gov.in
- Then applicants are required to choose “Recruitment of Professor (Backlog) in B.I.T. Sindri, Advt. No. 28/2017” link that is available under the “Latest Recruitments/Openings” tab on the home page.
- By pressing above mentioned link a new page will be opened in PDF format having instructions.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to hit on the “press here for application form” link.
- Now you have to fill the application form with all required information.
- After filling application form you need to upload important documents and latest passport size photograph.
- After completion of application form aspirants should send it to the postal address that is given below.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Secular Road Ranchi 834001
Last date for submit the application form: 23-01-2018
You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting upcoming updates against JPSC Recruitment 2018.
An online advertisement has issued by Jharkhand Public Service Commission to notify the contenders about JPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited to fill the 10 vacancies of Police Sub Inspector, Jail Superintendent and Planning Officer posts. As per the notification, Organization wants to hire well qualified and skilled aspirants for filling concerned position. Candidates who fulfill the all eligibility conditions they can take advantage this opportunity by applying for JPSC Recruitment 2018.
Candidates who are seeking job in PSC they may apply by submit their online application forms before the last that is 19.01.2018. After submitting the online application form, applicants are required to submit the hardcopy of the application form till its last date that is 29-01-2018. All the relevant information related to Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment can be collected through the web portal which is presented by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Police Sub Inspector||04|
Essential Qualification for JPSC Combined Civil Service (Backlog) Recruitment:
Applicants for JPSC Jobs should have Graduate Degree or Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ University.
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Salary Offered for JPSC Vacancy||Minimum age limit|
|Police Sub Inspector||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-||21|
|Jail Superintendent||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-||20|
|Planning Officer||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-||22|
- For SC category: Maximum 40 years
- For Backward class category: Maximum 37 years
- For female (Backward Class): Maximum 38 years
Mode of Appointment:
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in Combined Civil Services Examination 2018 which include Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Objective Type), Main Examination (Written & Interview), and Personality Test which will be conducted by the selection committee.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
Procedure to fill JPSC Application Form:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission that is www.jpsc.gov.in
- Follow “Latest Recruitments/Opening” section visible on the home page.
- Various current vacancies links will shown, where you need to hit on “Combined Civil Services Examination (Backlog) recruitment, Advt. no. 27/2017” link
- Then press on “Hit Here for Advertisement dtd 05-12-2017” link
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Then candidates are required to hit on “Hit Here for Online Application, CCSE (Backlog) Advt. No. 27/20” link which is available on the home page.
- After that you have to hit on the “Hit Here for New Registration” link.
- Fill online registration form with all essential details.
- Now you will get a registration ID and date of birth and log in the account.
- Fill JPSC online application and upload all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars.
- Applier is required to upload the photo, signature and certificates / testimonials if asked.
- Recheck the application form and Press on “submit’ also take a print out copy.
- At the end, send the print out application to the given address in notification.
Date to be keep In Mind:
- Closing Date for registration: 19.01.2018
- Last date of depositing examination fee: 22-01-2018
- Ending date of submit Hard copy of Application: 29-01-2018
Interested aspirants can check other details about JPSC Recruitment 2017- 2018 through provided Official Notice Link. You may subscribe us to get free email alerts about the upcoming notification or bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing control+d for instant access.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JPSC Admit Card||JPSC Result|
|JPSC Syllabus||Upcoming PSC Notification|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Employment News- New Updates|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|