386 vacancies for the position of specialist doctors have been announced through official advertisement named as JPSC Recruitment. Jharkhand Public Service Commission has invited the application form through online mode.
To apply for the Jharkhand PSC vacancies, candidates can submit the JPSC online application form by visiting the official website of the organization which is jpsc.gov.in and then send the hard copy before the last date 03- 03-2018.
Do you know the Last Date?
Applicants can fill their Jharkhand Public Service Commission online application form before the last date which is 28-02-2018. They have to go through the personal Interview to shortlist for the JPSC jobs.
For more details about the JPSC Recruitment 2018, candidates should go through the below mentioned steps on this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|16/02/2018||JPSC Recruitment||Jharkhand Specialist Doctors Jobs- 451||Graduation||13/04/2018||More Details|
|16/01/2017||JPSC Recruitment||Jharkhand PSC Specialist Doctors- 386||M.D/ M.S/ D.N.B||28/02/2018||More Details|
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Educational Qualification of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma/ MD/ MS/ DNB or equivalent qualification in relevant Branch to apply for the Jharkhand Public Service Commission specialist doctors recruitment.
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
Age Limitation of JPSC Job:
- Age of the appliers should be in between 25 to 40 years as on 01-08-2017. Those candidates who belong to OBC category their maximum age should be 42 years and 43 years for the female aspirants.
- For the SC/ST category, maximum age should not be more than 45 years.
Unreserved candidates should pay the amount of Rs.600/- and Rs. 150/- for the reserved category aspirants.
Salary Details of the JPSC Specialist Doctors Recruitment:
Those candidates who will be appointed on the JPSC vacancy will get Rs. 15600 – 39100/- as salary from the organization.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the candidates will be based on their qualification and personal Interview that will conduct by the selection committee of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
How to Apply for the JPSC Recruitment:
Those candidates who are applying for जेपीएससी भर्ती must follow the below mentioned steps on this page, please have a look…!!!
- First of all you should go through the official website of the organization which is www.jpsc.gov.in
- After that you need to press the link of “Recruitment of Non-Teaching Specialist Doctors, Advt. No. 01/2018” which is mentioned in the Latest recruitments/openings.
- Then you are required to hit the “Advertisement dtd 15-01-2018”
- After that JPSC Recruitment notification will be open on your computer screen.
- Then you should read all the advertisement carefully and hit the link of “Apply Online”.
- Now fill the online application form in correct manner and upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph.
- Then you must press the “submit” button and your application form has been submitted successfully.
- You can take printout of filled application form and send the hard copy through the speed post.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001
- Last Date to Apply: 28-02-2018
- Last Date to Send Hard copy: 03-03-2018
Candidates can go through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to know the details about JPSC Recruitment. For more information about the same you can visit the above mentioned official link.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has transmitted a jobs Notice entitled as JPSC Recruitment. Jharkhand PSC invite application forms form eligible and skilled candidates for filing up the vacant posts of Professor (Backlog) in B.I.T. Sindri. Candidates, who find themselves qualified for JPSC Professor Recruitment, can apply through offline mode on or before the closing date that is 23-01-2018. Candidates can get entire details regarding JPSC Recruitment 2018 by going through this page.
Job hunters, want to grab jobs in Jharkhand, must apply for JPSC jobs for the concern post. After successfully online submission of applications candidates need to under written exam and personal interview as final selection based on it. Candidate may apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment by following the instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well constructed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Applicants must have completed B.E./B.Tech and M.E./M.Tech with First Class in relevant subject or equivalent qualification from recognized university with good education records.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age limit of applying candidates should be between 40 years to 57 years and upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Applicants who will be appointed successfully for Jharkhand PSC Professor Recruitment they will attain Rs 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay with AGP-Rs.10, 000 by the organization.
Application Fee for JPSC Vacancies:
General category candidates need to pay Rs.600/- as application fee and Reserved Categories candidate have to pay Rs.150 as application fee along with the bank charges of Rs.50/-.
Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic score and these shortlisted aspirants will be called for interview which will be organized by the selection authority of the organization.
Preparing For Interview, Check Below Tips First:
How To Apply For JPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Keen applicants who are interested to fill up JPSC Application Form first of all they have to visit official website of organization that is www.jpsc.gov.in
- Then applicants are required to choose “Recruitment of Professor (Backlog) in B.I.T. Sindri, Advt. No. 28/2017” link that is available under the “Latest Recruitments/Openings” tab on the home page.
- By pressing above mentioned link a new page will be opened in PDF format having instructions.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to hit on the “press here for application form” link.
- Now you have to fill the application form with all required information.
- After filling application form you need to upload important documents and latest passport size photograph.
- After completion of application form aspirants should send it to the postal address that is given below.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Secular Road Ranchi 834001
Last date for submit the application form: 23-01-2018
You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting upcoming updates against JPSC Recruitment 2018.
An online advertisement has issued by Jharkhand Public Service Commission to notify the contenders about JPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited to fill the 10 vacancies of Police Sub Inspector, Jail Superintendent and Planning Officer posts. As per the notification, Organization wants to hire well qualified and skilled aspirants for filling concerned position. Candidates who fulfill the all eligibility conditions they can take advantage this opportunity by applying for JPSC Recruitment 2018.
Candidates who are seeking job in PSC they may apply by submit their online application forms before the last that is 19.01.2018. After submitting the online application form, applicants are required to submit the hardcopy of the application form till its last date that is 29-01-2018. All the relevant information related to Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment can be collected through the web portal which is presented by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Police Sub Inspector||04|
Essential Qualification for JPSC Combined Civil Service (Backlog) Recruitment:
Applicants for JPSC Jobs should have Graduate Degree or Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ University.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Salary Offered for JPSC Vacancy||Minimum age limit|
|Police Sub Inspector||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-||21|
|Jail Superintendent||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-||20|
|Planning Officer||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-||22|
- For SC category: Maximum 40 years
- For Backward class category: Maximum 37 years
- For female (Backward Class): Maximum 38 years
Mode of Appointment:
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in Combined Civil Services Examination 2018 which include Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Objective Type), Main Examination (Written & Interview), and Personality Test which will be conducted by the selection committee.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
Procedure to fill JPSC Application Form:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission that is www.jpsc.gov.in
- Follow “Latest Recruitments/Opening” section visible on the home page.
- Various current vacancies links will shown, where you need to hit on “Combined Civil Services Examination (Backlog) recruitment, Advt. no. 27/2017” link
- Then press on “Hit Here for Advertisement dtd 05-12-2017” link
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Then candidates are required to hit on “Hit Here for Online Application, CCSE (Backlog) Advt. No. 27/20” link which is available on the home page.
- After that you have to hit on the “Hit Here for New Registration” link.
- Fill online registration form with all essential details.
- Now you will get a registration ID and date of birth and log in the account.
- Fill JPSC online application and upload all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars.
- Applier is required to upload the photo, signature and certificates / testimonials if asked.
- Recheck the application form and Press on “submit’ also take a print out copy.
- At the end, send the print out application to the given address in notification.
Date to be keep In Mind:
- Closing Date for registration: 19.01.2018
- Last date of depositing examination fee: 22-01-2018
- Ending date of submit Hard copy of Application: 29-01-2018
Interested aspirants can check other details about JPSC Recruitment 2017- 2018 through provided Official Notice Link. You may subscribe us to get free email alerts about the upcoming notification or bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing control+d for instant access.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JPSC Admit Card||JPSC Result|
|JPSC Syllabus||Upcoming PSC Notification|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Employment News- New Updates|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|