Jharkhand Public Service Commission has recently published a jobs notice entitled as JPSC Recruitment. The commission invites the applications from qualified candidates to filling up the posts of Account Officer and Assistant Professor. Candidates can check their abilities through information given below. If they meet qualification and other abilities then they can apply for JPSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode. You can read all the instructions regarding JPSC vacancies on this page. Keep reading…
Highlights of This Page
|Vacancy Details||Academic Records|
|Age Limitations||Selection Procedure|
|Emolument Details||How To Apply For JPSC Recruitment|
|Significant Dates||Important Note|
Aspirants, interested for Accounting Officer Jobs and Assistant Professor Jobs, have chance to grab the job of these post against Jharkhand public service commissionRecruitment. The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided whole information regarding JPSC Recruitment 2017 on this single page. You may read below.
JPSC Vacancy Details:
- Account Officer
- Assistant professor
|Name Of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Account Officer||Degree of graduation and post graduation in commerce stream or equivalent qualification|
|Assistant professor||BE/B.Tech. with ME/M.Tech in relevant discipline with first division or equivalent Grade.|
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age restrictions for the appliers will be considered as following:
|Categories||Min. Age||Max. Age|
|OBC Male||37 years|
|Unreserved/OBC Female||38 years|
- Account Officer: Candidates, who will get selected for the post of Account Officer, will get impressive salary with other benefits and allowance as per organization.
- Assistant professor: Candidates, successfully selected for this post will get Rs.15,600-39,100 as monthly remuneration and Grade Pay of RS. 6000 per month.
JPSC Recruitment Notification
|Assistant professor official notification||Download PDF|
|Account Officer official notification||Download PDF|
Selection will be based on the performance of applicants in written test and personal interview which will be organized under Jharkhand public service commission.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Written test to be conducted by Commission
A written test may be conducted by the commission is number of applications (having valid GATEINET/SLET/SET [as applicable] scores) will be found lesser than 3 times the vacancies. The syllabus for the examination will be based on GATE syllabus for that year for engineering subjects and some portion from CSIR – UGC for N ET syllabi for the prevailing year. The question paper will contain 100 questions which the examinees have to solve within two hours.
Check Here: Latest PSC Notification
How to Apply For JPSC Recruitment:
Applicants, who are applying for JPSC vacancies may follow these steps to apply for this recruitment:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Jharkhand public service commission that is “www.jpsc.gov.in”
- There are many links navigated on the home page you have to select one link related to the post you want to apply as “Recruitment of Accounts Officer, Urban Development and Housing Department, Advt. No. 06/2017” or “Recruitment of Assistant Professor (Backlog) in B.I.T. Sindri, Advt. No. 05/2017” .
- After this you have to hit on “Advertisement” link.
- Now you will get a PDF format in which all the vital information is mentioned regarding the recruitment.
- You have to read the information before applying.
- After reading all details if you meet all abilities for recruitment you then have to press on “Hit Here to apply” navigated on the previous page.
- Now you must enter you registration no. and date of birth in respective spaces and tap on “LOGIN” button.
- If you are the new one then you need to hit on “Hit Here for new Registration…”
- Now you will get application form on your computer screen, you have to fill all the required information in the application.
- After filling the application form you should cross check the application and tap on “SUBMIT” tab stated below.
- You must take a print out of the application form for future evidence.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Last date for online application for Assistant professor||27/03/2017||
Till 05:00 Pm
|Last date for online applications for Account Officer’s post||03/04/2017|
Applicants, going to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2017 are suggested to visit the official website for the rest detail of recruitment. You may ask your queries by write your problem in comment box. For latest jobs notification, keep in touch with this portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
|RPSC Admit Card 2017 – RAS/RTS/Clerk GR II Mock Exam (Typing Skill Test)|
|GPSC Answer Key 2017 – Check! Lecturer/MO Final Key Exam Solution Online|
|IB Recruitment 2017 – mha.nic.in Group A Intelligence Bureau Jobs Apply|
|Krishna University Time Table 2017 – BA/BSC/BBA/BCA March Date Sheet PDF|