A job notification regarding JPSC Recruitment has been issued by Jharkhand Public Service Commission. Total 65 posts of Specialist Doctors are vacant in several departments.
Those applicants who are interested in JPSC Specialist doctors’ jobs can apply against the notification by going through official website @jpsc.gov.in or you can simply follow the basic steps which are available below.
What after Submission?
Submission after the closing date i.e. 13.04.2018 will not be accepted by the organization. After that, individuals need to attend personal interview round. Then finally, deserving aspirants will be selected against Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment.
To cover further information about JPSC Recruitment 2018 candidates need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|16/02/2018||JPSC Recruitment||Jharkhand Specialist Doctors Jobs- 451||Graduation||13/04/2018||See Notification|
|23/12/2017||JPSC Recruitment||Jharkhand PSC Specialist Doctors 386||M.D/ M.S/ DNB||28/02/2018||See Notification|
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Latest Jobs:
Those individuals who have done Post Graduate Degree/Diploma / MD / MS / DNB or equivalent qualification in relevant Branch are eligible to apply against JPSC Recruitment notification.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limitation for JPSC Vacancy:
- Candidates who lie in between 25-40 years of age 01.08.2017 can apply against JPSC Recruitment notification.
- Relaxation will be given to reserved aspirants as per the norms of organization.
|Women (OBC)||3 years|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
Salary Details for JPSC Jobs:
Candidates who will get selected against JPSC Specialist Doctors recruitment notification will receive Rs. 15600 – 39100/- as monthly salary with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Individuals need to deposit some amount in the form of application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- For Unreserved/BC-I & II: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST of Jharkhand State: Rs. 150/-
Selection Process for JPSC Current Openings:
The selection of aspirants against Jharkhand Public Service Commission recruitment will be done on the basis of applicants’ educational qualification and personal interview.
Category wise minimum qualified marks are followed as:
|SC/ ST Category||32%|
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018:
Aspirants those who want to apply against Jharkhand Public Service Commission specialist doctor recruitment notification are required to follow the basic steps:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.jpsc.gov.in
- Then select “Backlog Recruitment of Non-Teaching specialist Doctor Advt. No.-02/2018” link which is mentioned at the middle of the home page.
- After that hit “Advertisement dtd 14-02-2018” link and a PDF file will be visible on your digital screen.
- Check all the details about JPSC Specialist Doctors recruitment notification 2018.
- Then hit apply online button and check the ride side of the page.
- Select “New Registration” button and enter the required details.
- Press save and edit button and you will receive your registration number.
- Use this number and your date of birth and select login option.
- Fill Online JPSC Application form with correct details and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Deposit the application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the same.
- Enclose it in an envelope along with self attested copies of important documents.
- Write the post name on the envelope and submit it at the postal address:
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Circular Road, Ranchi – 83 4001
|Last date of Registration||31.03.2018|
|Last date to deposit application fee||03.04.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application||13.04.2018|
Those contenders who want to know more about JPSC Recruitment 2018-19 can follow us on Facebook and Google plus. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is given below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has circulated a new job notification as JPSC Recruitment. Organization is all set to invite application forms to hire ambitious and most proficient contenders for filling 386 posts of Non-Teaching Specialist Doctors jobs.
Candidates who satisfy the Eligibility criteria they can apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018 and get a chance to be employed in Government sector in prescribed manner as specified below.
Apply Now For JPSC 386 Specialist Doctors Recruitment
Aspirants who are interested to apply they must submit their online application form till last date that is 28.02.2018. After that you need to send the hardcopy of the application form to the postal address before 09.03.2018
Job hunters can fill their Jharkhand PSC Application Form by following below important steps. The team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal have represented this page to provide you all the complete details related to JPSC Jobs.
JPSC Vacancy Details:
|Post name||No of vacancy|
Required Qualification Details for JPSC Recruitment:
Applying applicants for झारखंड विशेषज्ञ चिकित्सक भर्ती must have possessed Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma/ M.D, M.S, D.N.B from recognized university with good education records.
Age Limit as on 01.08.2018:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment, their minimum age, should be 24 years and maximum age should be as following:
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|Women (UR/OBC)||43 Years|
Application Fee for JPSC Specialist Doctor Recruitment:
Contenders who want to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment they will have to pay Rs 600 as an application fee and the contenders who belong to SC/ST category they will have to pay Rs 150/- as an application fee.
Applicants who will be appointed successfully for JPSC Recruitment they will attain Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- by the organization.
JPSC Recruitment Hiring Procedure:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in personal interview which will be organized by the selection authority of the organization. To qualify for Personal Interview applicants need to score minimum marks. Category wise minimum qualified marks are followed as :
- Unreserved Category : 40%
- OBC Category : 36.5%
- SBC Category : 34%
- SC/ ST Category : 32%
Read Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How To Fill JPSC Application Form 2018?
- Candidates who want to apply for JPSC Vacancies firstly they have to visit official website of organization which is www.jpsc.gov.in
- On the home page you will get many job advertisements in this you will have to select the “Recruitment of Non-Teaching Specialist Doctors, Advt. No. 01/2018”link..
- By pressing above mentioned link a new page will be opened having detailed instructions.
- After reading complete JPSC Notification carefully contenders need to hit on the “Hit Here for Online Application” link.
- Applicants who are already registered they may fill registration number and password.
- Candidates if you are new user then press on the “Hit Here foe New Registration” link
- Then fill it properly with all required and correct details asking in application form.
- Now you need upload necessary documents and take a preview of the application form.
- Then take a print out of the JPSC Online application form and hit on the “Submit” button.
- Now put the hardcopy of the application form in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of……”
- At last send it in a below stated address before the closing date.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Circular Road, Ranchi – 83 4001
- Closing date for submit the online Application Form: 28.02.2018
- Ending date for Sending Hard Copy of Application Form: 09.03.2018
You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates about JPSC Recruitment 2018. Candidates having any query related to this page may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|State PSC Exam||JPSC Admit Card|
|JPSC Result||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|