Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association has issued KMAT Notification to notify students about the Entrance Exam. Contenders who meet the eligibility criteria & want to get admission in professional courses like MBA, PGDM and MCA, they must send the online application form before the last date that is Wednesday, 31 August 2016. Karnataka Management Admission Test will be held on Sunday, 11 September 2016. Candidates can also follow this page to get updated information regarding KMAT 2017 that will be update soon.
Aspirants who are ready to appear for the examination can collect their admit cards also before Friday, 9 September 2016. The results of this examination will be announced on Tuesday, 20 September 2016. So aspirants must be prepared for the examination, you can collect the exam pattern and other necessary details by scroll down this page that is crafted by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
KMAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants who are going to appear for MBA/PGDM should have Bachelors degree / Masters degree examination of any recognized education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidate). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
- Candidates going to take admission for MCA must have Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks and should have studied Math’s at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
Aspirants who are applying for the MBA and MCA have to prepare a Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- to pay application fee in favor of “KMAT – 2016”.
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
Applying students will be enrolled on the basis of their presentation in Karnataka Management Admission Test which will be conducted by the organization to analyze the value of students.
Examination Pattern of KMAT
For MBA and MCA:
|1||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
To Prepare For KMAT Exam, Check Below:
- How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
- How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
- Aptitude Questions And Answers
- How to Prepare For Maths
KMAT Latest Syllabus
KMAT 2016 is conducting the exam will have MCQs only. Section wise syllabus for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2016 is as follows-
|Maths||Numbers, Algebra, Time and Distance, Probability, Percentage, Profit and Loss.|
|Logical||Coding and Decoding, Data Interpretation, Analogies, Dot Situation.|
|Aptitude||Management Questions and basic computer awareness questions|
|Comprehension||Reading Comprehension, synonyms, antonyms, preposition, tenses, essay writing etc.|
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Participating Colleges & Test Cities:
|Name of colleges||Name of cities|
|A.J. Institute of Management||Bangalore|
|Acharya Bengaluru B-School||Calcutta|
|Acharya Institute Of Technology||Chennai|
|Acharya Academy of Management Studies||Hyderabad|
|Adarsh Group of Institutions||Jaipur|
|Adept Institute of Management Studies & Research (AIMSR)||Luck now|
|Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology||New Delhi|
|Aditya Insitute of Management and research||Noida|
|Administrative Management College||Patna|
|Aishwarya Institute Of Management Sutdies & Reserch||Pune|
KMAT Admit Card:
- Candidates who have filled the application forms according to the scheduled dates must download their admit cards before the last date that is mentioned below.
- Without admit card students are not allowed to appear for Karnataka management aptitude test.
Also Check: KMAT Admit Card
How Can You Apply For KMAT Notification?
- First of all, applicants have to log on to the official website of the organization that is www.kmatindia.com
- Now, hit the suitable link for the course you are willing to apply.
- Then read the complete information carefully and press “Apply Now” button and press “Register Online” tab.
- After that fill application form with complete information in accurate manner and must upload passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- Now check the application form once again and press “Apply” button.
- At last, take a print out of it and send it to the postal address that is mentioned below.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
The Secretary – Kmat 2016
Seshadripuram First Grade College
C A Site No 26 Yelahanka New town Bangalore 560064
|Online Registration Closes||Wednesday, 31 August 2016|
|Admit Card Download||Friday, 9 September 2016|
|Test Date||Sunday, 11 September 2016|
|Result Date||Tuesday, 20 September 2016|
Also Check: KMAT Result
Note: Candidates may check the Official Link to directly apply for the KMAT Notification 2016. Applying aspirants can also stay connected with us by pressing CTRL+D to bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal and collect KMAT Notification 2017 details that will be update soon on this page.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|List Of Top Universities in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|