Law School Admission Test (LSAT)-India is international level entrance examination conducted across the country by Law School Admission Council (LSAC). LSAT 2018 Registration has been started now; you can apply for LSAT 2018 Exam till the last date.
LSAT exam will be organized on 20-05-2018 for providing admission into various Law colleges/institutions of India and Foreign countries. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria and follow the steps as prescribed below.
Check More LSAT India 2018 Details
The authorities of Law School Admission Council have also declared the LSAT Online Notification that includes all the details related to LSAT Eligibility criteria, LSAT Exam date etc.
As per the LSAT 2018-19 Notification, you can submit the Online Registration form till the last date that is 04-05-2018. To fetch more details you need to scroll down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- BA LLB
LSAT Eligibility Details:
There is no particular LSAT India Eligibility Criteria is prescribed by the LSAC For LSAT 2018. On the other hand, eligibility criteria differ from institution to institution. Applicants can check the eligibility of the institution where they want to get admission. Below we are sharing basic eligibility for Law School Admission Test:
|Course Name||Qualifying Exam|
|BA LLB||10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 45% marks. Appearing candidates can also apply|
|LLB||Bachelor degree in any subject with minimum 45% marks. Appearing candidates can also apply.|
|LLM||Passed 3 years of LLB or 5 years of BA. LL.B programme with minimum 45% marks. Appearing candidates can also apply.|
Get More Notification Details Here: LAW Entrance Exam
LSAT Application Fee:
Candidates who want to appear in this exam they need to pay application fee through online as well as offline mode
Applying applicants need to pay Rs. 3800 as application fee which will be payable by credit card/debit card only. You can pay fee through VISA and Master Card credit cards/debit cards, issued in India.
Students can submit their application fee though offline mode also. You have to pay your fee to the below stated address!!
C/o Green clouds,
6708, DLF Phase –IV,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122008
LSAT Registration fee will not be refunded in case of:
- fail to appear for a scheduled test
- fail to meet the identification and admit card requirements on the day of the test
- fail to meet or violate LSAT—India test rules and policies
- arrive late at the testing centre on the test date or
- Have his/her score cancelled as a result of misconduct.
LSAT Exam Pattern 2018:
The LSAT exam pattern is mentioned below:
- The examination will be organized on 20th May 2018.
- The exam will be held in offline mode (pen, paper mode).
- There will total 4 sections of the question paper.
- The exam duration will be 2 hours 20 minutes. For each section, 25 minutes will be given.
- The question will be a Multiple Choice Question.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- There is no negative marking.
|Sections||Questions (Approx)||Duration of Exam|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||96-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
Get Here Detailed: LSAT Syllabus
Steps to fill LSAT Application Form 2018:
- First of all you have to log on the official website that is www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/
- After that you have to hit on Registration Open tab on the home page
- Then you will see a dialog box as:
- If you are an already registered then enter your details in the dialog box
- if you are a new user then hit on Create New Account
- A new page will come out along with a registration form as:
- Now you have to enter the necessary details and hit on the create new account tab
- After that you will get a registration no and password
- Now you need to hit on Let me Start and enter the credentials.
- then you will get login to the LSAT Application Form window
- Now applicants are required to Fill the details and complete the whole a application form
- While filling the LSAT Application Form you need to upload all the testimonials regarding your qualification etc
- Then upload your scanned signature , photograph etc according to the size prescribed
- After that you need to recheck of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- At last you have to hit on the “Submit” button.
LSAT Test Centers:
The LSAT India 2018 test will be organized in the following cities:
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun|
|South||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna|
|West||Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Indore|
Get Here List of: Top 10 Law Colleges In India
LSAT Admit Card:
From 5th May to 19th May 2018, LSAT Admit Card 2018 will be accessible. Applicants need to bring their LSAT Admission ticket and a suitable government-provided ID to enter in the examination hall.
No applicants will permit to enter in examination hall without hall ticket. The LSAT Hall ticket includes various details like test date, day, time, exam venue and other exam related details.
LSAT Results 2018:
Exam will be held on 20-05-2018, after completing the exam the authority will release the LSAT 2018 Result on official site. The result is expected to announce in the third week of June. The LSAT score report will have details like current score, average score, results of all tests up to 12, score band and percentile rank.
LSAT Admissions 2018:
To get admission in law colleges/institutions of India and Foreign countries, huge number of applicants is going to appear in this examination. LSAT scores in India to provide admission. Applicants need to follow the admission process set by the particular university or institution where they want to take admission. Aspirants with their scorecard of LSAT 2018 can go to the institution of their choice to get admission.
LSAT Exam Dates:
|Last date to register||04-05-2018|
|Admit card releases||05-05-2018 to 19-05-2018|
|Result Announced From||To be Announced|
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Stays connected with our web portal or bookmark it by using ctrl + D to gain the latest details about LSAT 2018-2019.
Candidates if you have any query you can leave comment in a below stated comment box we will solve your problem as soon as possible. Keen contenders can join us facebook and Google plus for attaining frequent information directly in your wall.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|