LSAT 2019 Notification has been released!!! LSAT Registration procedure will be commenced from 15-10-2018. Candidates interested to pursue UG, PG and integrated law courses may apply latest before 06-05-2019.
LSAT 2019 Exam Registration Dates
Law School Admission Test is an international level entrance going to be conducted on 19-05-2019 through offline mode. Applicants willing to take participate in exam should fulfill eligibility conditions as prescribed in LSAT Notification. Eligible students can apply by submitting the application with relevant document via online mode.
Apply for LSAT Admission Test 2019
Law School Admission Test is organized by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA for providing admission in UG, PG and integrated law courses in more than 85 law institutions and colleges.
Applicants are advice to scroll down this page which is well presented with complete details of LSAT 2019 by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Have a glance to get updated details of LSAT Admission Test
LSAT 2019 Imp Dates
|LSAT Exam Registration starts||15-10-2018|
|Last date for registration||06-05-2019|
|Release of admit card||09-05-2019 to 18-05-2019|
|Date of exam||19-05-2019|
|Declaration of result||01-06-2019|
Check Out List Of More: LAW Entrance Exam
LSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before LSAT 2019 Registration, applicants are suggested to ensure all eligibility norms as given below
For Integrated Law Courses:
- Student should have qualified 12th board exam of 10+2 education system of CBSE or any other board.
- Student should have secured 45% marks in the qualifying exam as it is accepted by most of the colleges.
For UG Law Courses:
- Student must have done 12th standard from any recognized college or university.
- Students must have secured 45% marks in qualifying exam.
Choose From Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
For PG Law Courses:
To apply for LSAT Exam Notification, one have passed UG or integrated law courses from any recognized college with atleast 45% marks
LSAT Online Application Form Fees
At the time of submitting LSAT 2019 Online form, candidates have to pay Rs. 3800/- as an application fee via online mode using debit/credit cards. Payment through demand draft will not be accepted.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
LSAT Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through pen and paper based (offline mode).
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will 2 hours 20 minutes. 35 minutes will be given for each section.
- Sections: The question paper will comprises of four sections, i.e. Analytical Reasoning, 1st Logical Reasoning, 2nd Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
- Type of Questions: The question will be of a Multiple Choice Question some with four answer choices and others with five options.
- Number of Question: There will be 92 – 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in LSAT exam.
|Section||Timing||Number of Question|
|Analytical Reasoning||35 Minutes||24|
|1st Logical Reasoning||35 Minutes||24|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||35 Minutes||24|
|Reading Comprehension||35 Minutes||24|
|Total||2 Hrs & 20 Minutes||92 – 100 questions|
Get Here Law School Admission Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern: LSAT Syllabus
LSAT Admit Card 2019
LSAT Admit Card will be accessible from 09-05-2019 to 18-05-2019. Applicants need to bring the LSAT Admission ticket on the day of exam along with valid identity proof. if fail to produce hall ticket you will not permit to enter the exam hall.
LSAT Results 2019
After completing the examination, responsible authority will release the LSAT Results on official site on 01-06-2019. LSAT score report indicates like current score, average score, results of all tests up to 12, score band and percentile rank. Students can check their result through online mode by using valid credentials.
LSAT Test Centers 2019
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun|
|South||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna|
|West||Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Indore|
Get Here Ranking Wise: Top 10 Law Colleges In India
Steps To Fill LSAT Application Form 2019
Before submitting the LSAT Application Form, applicants are required to complete LSAT Registration process, follow instructions to apply for LSAT 2019 Admission test
- First of all visit to the official site that is www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/
- After that you have to hit on LSAT 2019 online Registration Open tab on the home page
- Then you will see a dialog box as:
- If you are an already registered then enter your details in the dialog box
- if you are a new user then hit on Create New Account
- A new page will come out along with LSAT Online Registration form as:
- Now enter essential details and hit on the create new account tab
- After that you will get a registration no and password
- Now you need to hit on Let me Start and enter the credentials.
- Thereafter get login to the LSAT 2019 Application form window
- Now applicants are required to Fill the details and complete the whole LSAT 2019 Online Application form
- While filling the LSAT Online Form you need to upload all the testimonials regarding your qualification etc
- Then upload your scanned signature, photograph etc according to the size prescribed
- Recheck of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- At last you have to hit on the “Submit” button.
To get more info regarding LSAT 2019 Exam Registration go through the official link which is well highlighted above. Stays connected with our web portal or bookmark it by using ctrl + D to gain the latest details about LSAT 2019-2020.
Candidates if you have any query you can leave comment in a below stated comment box we will solve your problem as soon as possible. Keen contenders can join us facebook and Google plus for attaining frequent information directly in your wall.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Top Law Colleges in Delhi||Top 10 Law Colleges in Mumbai|
|Law Jobs||Lawyer Salary India|
|LSAT Notification||NIRF India Ranking|
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|