Management Aptitude Test is expected to commence on 1st week of Feb 2018 (PBT) and 2nd week of Feb 2018 (CBT) by AIMA (All India Management Association). MAT Syllabus can be proved helpful for admission seekers in MBA.
Appearing aspirants can download MAT Syllabus 2018 PDF and AIMA MBA Exam Pattern Details for qualifying this competitive examination by going through this page or directly from the official website.
MAT Exam is executed 4 times in a year i.e. February, May, September and December, so don’t miss this golden chance and move your cursor downward to this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
The MAT Examination is mainly based on the following topics. Syllabus of MAT Exam for MBA is explained in detail way. Have a look on it!!!
MAT Syllabus consists of five papers i.e.
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning- Reasoning Tests and Logic Tests
- Mathematical Ability (Arithmetic, Commercial Maths, Mensuration Etc)
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
- English Usage (Grammar, Vocabulary, Proficiency and Usage Errors)
- Indian and Global Environments
MAT Test Syllabus: Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Direction Sense
- Coding, Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Data Arrangements
- Sequence and series
- Statement Assumptions
- State Arguments
- Statement Conclusion
MAT Complete Syllabus: Mathematical Ability
- Ratio Proportion
- Commercial Maths,
- Discounts etc
MAT Syllabus MBA: Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
- Pie Charts
- Data Sufficiency
Check Out: How To Prepare For MAT
MAT Latest Syllabus: English Usage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the Blanks etc
MAT New Syllabus: Indian and Global Environments:
- General Knowledge
- General Studies
- Current Affairs
- Latest News
- Current Events
Except of the New Syllabus of Management Aptitude Test (MAT), you can also know about the MAT Examination Pattern with the time duration and other information mentioned below:
Check here complete detail: MAT 2018
MAT Exam Pattern 2018:
- Candidates will be awarded by 1 mark for each right answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for incorrect answer.
- Questions will be asked from Intelligence & Logical Reasoning, Mathematical Ability, Language Comprehension, Data Analysis & Data Sufficiency and Indian & Global Environment.
- 200 questions will be asked of 200 marks.
- 2 hours 30 minutes will be provided to the candidates to solve the exam paper.
|Syllabus||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Intelligence & Logical Reasoning||40||40||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|Indian & Global Environment||40||40|
MAT Exam Syllabus Books:
Aspirants can check MAT Syllabus and Books by pressing below mentioned direct link. Provided links can assist you to acknowledge MAT Exam Syllabus in Detail, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead soon!!
|MAT Syllabus Books||Authors||Links|
|Jennifer Kries – The Pilates Mat Book||Jennifer Kries||Preview|
|The Nitty-Gritty in the Life of a University – Page 170||William J. Adams||Preview|
|Key To Mat (management Aptitude Test) – Page 514||Dr. Ravi Chopra||Preview|
|Verbal Ability And Rc For Cat||Arun Sharma||Preview|
|The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance||Dinesh Khattar||Preview|
|Arithmetic & Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams||—||Preview|
Tips to crack MAT 2018 Exam:
MAT Syllabus and Pattern is not enough to crack the examination, you need to do practice more and provided points can help you well, so please have a glance!!
- This section comprises comprehension phrases.
- In this section, you can score high rank easily in comparison of others.
- You are required to do best preparation of reading to qualify this section.
- Questions asked from mathematics in this section are easier than CAT and XAT.
- You need to concentrate on probability and permutations especially.
- This section needs more practice and patience, so you must concentrate on it.
Start Now: Management Aptitude Test Quiz
Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- There will be graphs and tables available in this exam.
- So you have to understand the graph properly, if he/she interprets, then 4-5 questions can be correctly answered.
General Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- To score high rank in this section, you need to do practice from the previous year question papers of MAT.
- However, you can also take help of old GRE books as MAT also.
Indian and Global Environment respectively
- Newspapers and news magazines can help you to secure high rank in this section, as it is full of details related to current events and general awareness.
- You can be updated with the political, economic and other present conditions also from it.
MAT Syllabus PDF Download
Contenders can download MAT Syllabus PDF or MAT Syllabus and Paper Pattern by going through the following guidelines!!
- To download MAT Syllabus 2018, Visit official website of All India Management Association which is aima.in
- Afterwards you need to move your cursor towards menu bar and select “Education Services”.
- Under this section, you need to hit the link of “Course Syllabus”.
- MAT Syllabus in PDF will be shown at your computer screen.
- You need to search MAT Syllabus for MBA from PDF.
- Then candidates are required to download MAT Syllabus AIMA.
- You can take a print out of MAT Syllabus and Eligibility also.
- At last, you have to make proper schedule and do preparation according to the MAT Syllabus.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|MAT Admit Card||MAT Counselling|
|MAT Result||MAT Application Form|
You can get latest information related to MAT Syllabus 2018 by going through this Official Link also. Get updates related to MAT Exam Syllabus in PDF into your mail inbox by subscribing our free mail service at www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus.