All India Management Association has made some biggest changes in MAT Syllabus. Students, who’ve applied for AIMA MBA Entrance Exam, they must download updated AIMA MAT Exam Pattern and Management Aptitude Test Syllabus PDF through this page.
AIMA MAT May Exam will be held on 06-05-2018 (Paper Based Test) and 20-05-2018 (Computer Based Test). Participating contenders in MAT 2018 Exam can start their preparation according to updated AIMA MBA Exam Pattern and MAT Syllabus 2018.
|Latest update on 12/04/2018|
All India Management Association has released MAT 2018 Application Form on its official website. Interested candidates who want to take admission in MBA Program in this university they can fill and submit MAT Application Form before the last date that is April 27, 2018.
AIMA MAT Exam is scheduled to be held on May 6, 2018 in paper-based test and on May 20, 2018 in computer-based test. AIMA will release MAT Admit Card on April 28, 2018 for Paper Based Test (PBT) and on May 12, 2018 for Computer Based Test (CBT).
Interested aspirants after successful MAT Registration, can check MAT Syllabus 2018 on below page to score good marks.
How many times MAT is organized with-in a Year?
In each year, MAT Exam is executed 4 times, that is, in the month of February, May, September and December. And every time, Paper Based Test and Computer Based Test will be held in different venues.
Students, who’re going to appear in Management Aptitude Test either in form of PBT or CBT, can start their preparation according to new AIMA MBA Exam Syllabus. To collect more information about MAT 2018 Syllabus, check this page, which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
The MAT Examination is mainly based on the following topics. AIMA MAT Exam Syllabus for MBA Entrance Exam is explained in detail way. Have a look on it!!! MAT Exam Syllabus consists of five papers i.e.
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning- Reasoning Tests and Logic Tests
- Mathematical Ability (Arithmetic, Commercial Maths, Mensuration Etc)
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
- English Usage (Grammar, Vocabulary, Proficiency and Usage Errors)
- Indian and Global Environments
MAT Test Syllabus: Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Direction Sense
- Coding, Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Data Arrangements
- Sequence and series
- Statement Assumptions
- State Arguments
- Statement Conclusion
Must Read: How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
MAT Complete Syllabus: Mathematical Ability
- Ratio Proportion
- Commercial Maths,
- Discounts etc
Choose From Here: Best Institutes for Mathematics
MAT MBA Syllabus: Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
- Pie Charts
- Data Sufficiency
Check Out: How To Prepare For MAT
MAT Latest Syllabus: English Usage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the Blanks etc
Must Read: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
MAT Syllabus: Indian and Global Environments:
MAT Exam Pattern 2018:
- Candidates will be awarded by 1 mark for each right answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for incorrect answer.
- Questions will be asked from Intelligence & Logical Reasoning, Mathematical Ability, Language Comprehension, Data Analysis & Data Sufficiency and Indian & Global Environment.
- 200 questions will be asked of 200 marks.
- 2 hours 30 minutes will be provided to the candidates to solve the exam paper.
|Syllabus||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Intelligence & Logical Reasoning||40||40||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|Indian & Global Environment||40||40|
MAT Exam Syllabus Books:
Aspirants can check MAT Syllabus and Books by pressing below mentioned direct link. Provided links can assist you to acknowledge MAT Exam Syllabus in Detail, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead soon!!
|MAT Syllabus Books||Authors||Links|
|Jennifer Kries – The Pilates Mat Book||Jennifer Kries||Preview|
|The Nitty-Gritty in the Life of a University – Page 170||William J. Adams||Preview|
|Key To Mat (management Aptitude Test) – Page 514||Dr. Ravi Chopra||Preview|
|Verbal Ability And Rc For Cat||Arun Sharma||Preview|
|The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance||Dinesh Khattar||Preview|
|Arithmetic & Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams||—||Preview|
Tips to crack MAT 2018 Exam:
MAT Syllabus and Pattern is not enough to crack the examination, you need to do practice more and provided points can help you well, so please have a glance!!
- This section comprises comprehension phrases.
- In this section, you can score high rank easily in comparison of others.
- You are required to do best preparation of reading to qualify this section.
- Questions asked from mathematics in this section are easier than CAT and XAT.
- You need to concentrate on probability and permutations especially.
- This section needs more practice and patience, so you must concentrate on it.
Start Now: Management Aptitude Test Quiz
Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- There will be graphs and tables available in this exam.
- So you have to understand the graph properly, if he/she interprets, then 4-5 questions can be correctly answered.
General Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- To score high rank in this section, you need to do practice from the previous year question papers of MAT.
- However, you can also take help of old GRE books as MAT also.
Indian and Global Environment respectively
- Newspapers and news magazines can help you to secure high rank in this section, as it is full of details related to current events and general awareness.
- You can be updated with the political, economic and other present conditions also from it.
How to download MAT Syllabus 2018?
Contenders can download MAT Syllabus PDF and MAT Exam Pattern by going through the following guidelines!!
- To download MAT Syllabus, Visit official website of All India Management Association which is aima.in
- Afterwards you need to move your cursor towards menu bar and select “Education Services”.
- Under this section, you need to hit the link of “Course Syllabus”.
- MAT Syllabus in PDF will be shown at your computer screen.
- Then, candidates are required to download MAT Syllabus AIMA.
- You can take a print out of MAT Syllabus and Eligibility also.
- At last, you have to make proper schedule and do preparation according to it.
|AIMA MAT Exam Dates|
|Paper Based Test||06-05-2018|
|Computer Based Test||20-05-2018|
You can get latest information related to MAT Syllabus 2018 by going through its Official Link. Get updates related to Management Aptitude Test Syllabus directly into your mail box by subscribing our free mail service at www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MAT Admit Card||MAT Counselling|
|MAT Result||MAT Application Form|
|Top 10 Commerce Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exam in India|
|Top MBA Colleges In India||List Of Top Universities in India|