MG University B.Ed Admission
Candidates who want to get admission in Mahatma Gandhi University must check the MG University Admission details. There are many students who have interest in teaching they can fill the MG University B.Ed Admission form.
Students can submit their MGU Application Form through offline mode at the college where they want to join. They can submit their MGU University Admission form before the last date which is 07-06-2018.
MG University Admission 2018:
For the courses of B.ed, candidates will be selected on the basis of rank list and the list will be prepared on the base of their marks in the qualifying exam. Candidates are informed that rank list will be published on 16-06-2018.
University may also conduct the interview/admission on 23-06-2018. For more details about the MG University B.Ed Admission 2018-2019, candidates are needed to read the below section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MG University Admission
Name of the Course:
To fill the MG University B.Ed Application Form, students should have passed their graduation degree with good marks from the recognized university.
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
Age Limitation to fill MG University Admission:
There is no upper age limit for admission to B. Ed. Programmes.
Only Indian citizens are eligible for admission to professional courses
Fee Structure of MG University Admission:
|Fee Structure||Aided Colleges||Merit Seats in Unaided Colleges|
|Tuition fee||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 29,000/-|
SC/ST/OEC candidates are eligible for fee concession as per existing norms.
Check List of Top Central/State University in Kerala: Universities in Kerala
To fill the MG University Admission form, candidates need to pay the Rs. 50/- at the time of submission of the application form.
Mode of MGU University Admission:
Students want to fill MGU University Admission form they will get admission on the basis of their obtained marks in qualifying examination. On the base of their marks, rank list will be prepared by the institutions.
The seats in Aided and Private Self-financing Colleges that are to be filled by the concerned Managements are classified as Management seats.
How to Apply For MG University Admission ?
To fill the MGU University Application Form, students should read the below mentioned instructions, please have a look..!!
- First of all you should visit the official website of the university which is www.mgu.ac.in
- After that you need to hit the “Admissions 2018- 2019” link which is mentioned at the home page.
- On the next page you should press the link of “Notification for admission to B.Ed. programme during 2018-19 in Affiliated Training Colleges (prospectus and application form)”
- Then MG University B.Ed Admission Notification will be open on your computer screen.
- You can read the MG University Admission notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- If you are eligible then you can download the MGU University Admission form from the website.
- And after that fill the application form in correct manner and attach all the required documents.
- Paste your one passport size photograph and super scribed it with blank envelope.
- At last you can send it to the college where you want to join.
Also Check Out Rank Wise:
MGU University Application form Last Date:
|Last Date Submission of Application forms||7-06-2018|
|Publication of the rank list on the College notice board||16-06-2018|
|Date of Interview/admission||23-06-2018|
|Date of commencement of classes||2-07-2018|
Know Here: How To Become Teacher
We have given complete details about the MG University B.Ed Admission 2018-19 on this page. For more details about the MG University Admission you may check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MG University Time Table||MG University Admission|
|MG University Results||MG University Question Papers|
|MG University Syllabus||Check Best Opportunities after UG|
|UGC Approved Universities||How Do I Get College Scholarship|