MICAT Application Form
Get MICAT Application Form here!!!Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad is all set to conduct common entrance exam for giving to admission to the eligible applicant for Postgraduate Diploma in Management. So the applicant who are interested to get their post-graduation degree in Management under Communications courses are required to give MICAT Entrance Exam for this applicant have to fill Registration form. You can fill the MICAT Application Form 2017 through online mode before the last date.
Candidates need to fill the online application form by following some steps that are mentioned below. You may gather further information about MICAT Exam by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MICAT Application Form
How To Fill MICAT Application Form?
Applicants who want to get admission in this Institute they need to follow the some prescribed steps that are mentioned below:
Go to the official website:
- First of all have to log on the official website of the Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad that is mica.ac.in
- After that the home page you are required to hit on the “APPLICATION PROCESS AND TIMELINES” link under the post graduate programme.
Read The Advertisement:
- Now you have to read the complete details in the advertisement carefully.
Fill The Application Form:
- After reading the advertisement you need to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- By pressing the above link you have to fill the all the mandatory details like name, father name, qualification, age, experience etc correctly in the application form.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- While filling the application form you have to upload required document in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc and also upload latest passport size photograph.
- After that you need to preview of the Online Application Form.
- Then Make the payment of fee.
- Candidates who are going to appear in this examination they must have to pay the requisite application fee of Rs. 1965/- . It must be noted that this fee is non-refundable.
Mode of payment:
- Applicant can pay the application fee through via online mode, Cash payment (SBI Branch only) and Demand Draft (DD).
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
Online Payment: applicants can pay the fee through net banking, Credit card and Debit card.
Payment via Cash: The challan can be obtained after the candidates select the Payment through State bank of India Branch option. The applicants can visit any SBI branch to pay the fee and submit the challan.
Demand Draft: To pay the application fee via a DD, the candidates can draw a DD in favour of MICA payable at Ahmedabad. Now, the candidates are required to send the payment advice form and the DD to MCIA. On the backside of the DD, the candidates must write their name and contact details.
Submit The Application Form:
- Then take a print out of the application form.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
|Commencement of MICAT-I Registration||30 September 2016|
|Last date to Register||25 November 2016|
|Test will be held on||11 December 2016|
|Commencement of MICAT-II Registration||03 January 2017|
|Last date to Register||31 January 2017|
|Test will be held on||12 February 2017|
Applicants must have a look on Official notification Link that is mentioned below. For getting more details regarding MICAT Application Form 2017, contenders can book mark this page by using ctrl+D and avail all the updated notifications by visiting the web portal web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
To Fill MICAT Application Form: Press Here
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How to Choose Right College After 12th||Why College Attendance is Important|