MICAT Application Form
Mudra Institute of Communication (MICA) conducts MICA Admission Test which is a gateway to Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C). MICAT Application Form is invited from the willing and eligible aspirants who satisfied all the eligibility criteria furnished below. Organization is going to publish MICAT Application Form on its official web portal that is mica.ac.in. Interested aspirants who want to apply for MICAT Exam may have to fill the MICAT 2018 Application Form before the closing date through our page.
Interested aspirants need to fill MICAT Application Form through online mode by following simple steps furnished below. MICA Admission is based on candidate’s performance in the selection process. Qualified aspirants in all the rounds will get admission Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C). Aspirants may get detailed information about MICAT 2018 Application Form by going through below section of this page which is well created by the expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MICAT Application Form
Do you know How to Fill MICAT 2018 Application Form?
Candidates who want to get admission in the Mudra Institute of Communication (MICA), Ahmedabad are advised to follow below stated simple steps:
Steps 1: Go to the official website:
- First of all candidates are required to visit Official web portal of Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad that is mica.ac.in
- Now aspirants are required to hit on “Programmes” tab given in the menu bar on the home page.
Steps 2: Read The Advertisement:
- After the tapping the above said tab, a new page will appear containing MICAT 2018 notification.
- You are required to go through the same and check all the eligibility criteria carefully.
Steps 3: Fill The Application Form:
- After reading the notification carefully, you are required to hit “MICAT 2018 apply online” tab.
- MICAT application form 2018 will appear on your digital screen and you are required to fill all the necessary details such as name, father name, qualification, age, experience etc correctly in the application form.
Steps 4: Upload Documents:
Also aspirants are required to upload all the required documents such as qualification, caste, experience etc and also upload latest passport size photograph.
After completing the form in all aspects you are required to go through the MICAT application form.
Steps 5: Submit The Application Form:
At last you have to hit on submit tab and also take print of the MICAT 2 application form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Fetch The Details Of Mudra Institute Of Communications Ahmedabad Eligibility
Before filling up the MICAT online application form, aspirants are required to satisfy all the below stated eligibility criteria:
- Required Qualification: aspirants who are going to fill MICAT Application Form must possess bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 patterns or its equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by AIU.
- Appearing Candidates: appearing aspirants in the last year of their graduation degree are also eligible to fill the application form
- Aspirants are required to have valid marks in CAT 2017, XAT 2018 and GMAT (2015 onwards).
Do you know MICAT Application Fee???
- Aspirants who are going to appear in the exam are required to pay Rs. 1965/- as MICAT Application fee through online mode while filling up the form.
- Demand Draft should be drawn in the favor of “MICA” payable at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- The application fee shall not be refundable.
Get Here: Do You Need Money for College Fee
MICAT 2018 Selection Process
Selection of the aspirants will be made in three different steps which are stated below:
Step-I: CAT/ XAT/GMAT
Step-II: MICA Admission Test (MICAT)
Step-III: GE & PI: All the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT* & MICAT shall appear for both GE & PI.
MICAT 2018 Registration
- Procedure of filling MICAT Application Form is completely online.
- Any other mode of filling the application form will not be entertained.
- MICAT online application form for phase-I is releasing from 26-09-2017 while the applications for Phase-II will be released on 03-01-2018.
- Aspirants are required to fill the application form before the closing date that is furnished below.
- After triumphant submission of application fee, The MICAT online application will be accepted.
MICAT Application Last Date
|MICAT – I Registration opens||September 26, 2017|
|MICAT – I Registration closes||November 30, 2017 at 11:55 pm|
|Issue of MICAT- I Call Letters/Admit Card||December 11, 2017|
|MICAT – I||December 17,2017|
|MICAT -I Score (To be declared)||January 3, 2018|
|MICAT – II Registration opens||January 3, 2018|
|MICAT – II Registration closes||February 05, 2018 at 11:55 pm|
|Issue of MICAT- II Call Letters/Admit Card||February 09, 2018|
|MICAT – II||February 17, 2018|
|MICAT – II Score (To be declared)||February 26, 2018|
|GE & PI Shortlist||March 1, 2018|
|GE & PI at Delhi and Kolkata||To be Announced soon|
|GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad||To be Announced soon|
|GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai||To be Announced soon|
|Final results||March 31, 2018|
Aspirants who want to fetch additional information regarding MICAT Application Form 2018 are required to visit Official Link Mudra Institute of Communications. Also you can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D and get all the necessary information by visiting the web portal web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How to Choose Right College After 12th||Why College Attendance is Important|