MP High Court Recruitment
Madhya Pradesh High Court, Indore has depicted a career notification titled as MP High Court Recruitment. Applications are invited to fill 23 posts of Driver, Peon, Electrician and others against MP High Court Vacancy. Candidates can apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2017 by filling application form in proper format and submit it through offline channels.
These Points Presented On The Page:
|Name And Number Of Vacancies||Qualification Requirements|
|Age Limitations||Examination Fee|
|Monthly Pay Scale Offered||Manner Of Appointment|
|Steps To Fill MP High Court Application Form|
Those job seekers who do not have higher qualification and looking for government jobs they must apply for this recruitment opening. Willing candidates can check the complete details through this page and then can send their application latest by the end date which is 10th January 2017. Before applying, candidates must ensure the eligibility criterion which is provided here by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MP High Court Recruitment
MP High Court Vacancies:
Total No. of Vacancies: 23
- Washer man
Candidates who are willing to apply for MP High Court Group D Vacancy they must have qualified 8th class or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or institution. Candidates should also have a valid driving license.
Grab Now: Jobs by Qualification
- Age of the applying job seekers should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years (for Male) and 45 years (for Female) as on 01st January 2017.
- Candidates who belong to reserved categories will get the benefit of relaxation in upper age as per the rules of MP government.
MP High Court Recruitment: Official Notification
Candidates who are interested to apply they must have to pay the following application fee:
- General Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- The payment of fee should be made in the form of Demand Draft which must be drawn in the favour of Principal Registrar, Madhya Pradesh High Court, Indore.
Candidates who will get appointed on the above mentioned Group D posts they will be paid by the attractive amount of salary per month by the Madhya Pradesh High Court, Indore.
Mode of Assortment:
Eligible and capable applicants will get selected for the vacant positions on the basis of Screening Test followed by interview. No TA/ DA will be paid to candidates for attending the selection process.
Quick Tips To Prepare For Interview:
How To Apply For MP High Court Job?
- Firstly, candidates must have to visit the official web portal of court which is mphc.gov.in
- Then hit on “Recruitment / Result” link given in the left panel of home page.
- Now candidates need to press on “मध्यप्रदेश उच्च न्यायालय खंडपीठ इंदौर में चतुर्थ श्रेणी की सीधी भर्ती विज्ञापन” link from the list.
- A notification will be shown in the pdf format.
- Read the complete information through it carefully and download the application form in prescribed format.
- Fill this form with the required details in correct manner.
- Attach, photocopies of necessary documents with filled in form and enclose in an envelope.
- The envelope must be super scribed as “Name Of The Post………..”.
- At last, send it to the below provided address latest by end date.
Find Out Here: Madhya Pradesh Jobs
Madhya Pradesh High Court,
Last Date to submit the application form: 10th January 2017
Candidates may go through the complete information about this job which is mentioned in the official notification given in the above segment of this page. Candidates are advised to stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to check all the updates of MP High Court Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
|IWST Recruitment 2017|
|COMFED Recruitment 2017|
|Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017|
|DBSKKV Recruitment 2017|