MAT Application Form 2019
MAT Online Registration Link Has Been Activated from 16-12-2018 onwards for Feb Exam 2019 !!! Willing candidates can fill the MAT Application Form on or before the last date which is provided below.
Applicants need to fill the MAT Online Registration Form first to participate in MAT Feb Exam 2019. Through MAT Entrance Exam, admission will be offered in Management Courses such as MBA and PGDM.
MAT Application Form Last Date!!!
Candidates can submit the MAT Registration Form for PBT on or before the end date that is 08-02-2019 and for CBT, applicants have to submit form till 12-02-2019. Paper Based Exam will be conducted on 17-02-2019.
MAT Computer Based Exam 2019 will be conducted on 23-02-2019. Further details about MAT Application Form 2019 are given below provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MAT Application Form
MAT Important Dates 2019 Feb:
|Events||MAT 2019 Important|
|Starting of MAT Application Form||16-12-2018|
|Closing of MAT Registration Form (PBT)||08-02-2019|
|Closing of Online Registration (CBT)||12-02-2019|
|Issue of MAT Admit Card||For PBT: 09-02-2019|
For CBT: 19-02-2019
|MAT 2019 Exam Date (PBT)||17-02-2019|
|MAT Exam Date (CBT)||23-02-2019|
|Declaration of MAT 2019 Result||March 2019|
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
How to Fill MAT Application Form 2019?
Candidates are required to follow below provided instructions to fill MAT Online Application Form: Have a look below for filling MAT Application Form.
For New User:
- To MAT Apply Online, applicants first visit the official website that is mat.aima.in
- Entries in the MAT Registration form shall be required to be filled only in English.
- New Candidate can hit “Register” (New Log In) button for MAT Online Form.
- Fill the details to create Log In. You must have a valid email ID for applying online to receive the OTP for email ID verification for MAT Notification.
- Press the button “Submit”, an OTP will be send to your email id; enter the OTP in the space provided and hit button “Verify & Submit” to create your Login.
- The confirmation message for the New Login created will be sent on your email to fill MAT Application Form.
- Already Logged in Candidate have to log in to their account to complete the process of filling MAT Application Form.
For Existing User:
- Already logged in candidate to visit the website that is mat.aima.in and login by hitting “Login (to complete registration form)” button
- Enter email, password, date of birth and hit “Submit” button.
- Fill the details on the online registration form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you.
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 MIs for sending their scores.
- While filling the MAT Application Form, please save the information by hitting on the button “SAVE”.
- Applicants have to upload the Photo and Signature along with MAT Application Form. Photograph must be a recent passport size color photo.
- The photo image file should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. Size of file should not be more than 100KB and not less than 40KB.
- Sign on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it.
- Make payment of MAT Application Form fee.
- Payment of MAT Application Form fee can be made through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Candidate can view the MAT Application Form after making payment and can take print out of the same for their record.
- Candidate can edit few details after downloading and reviewing the MAT Application Form.
- All provisionally registered candidates for Feb 2019 MAT have to download their Admit Card from AIMA website as per the schedule given on the website against MAT Exam Notification.
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2019:
|MAT Qualification||Applying candidate should graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/institution.|
|MAT Age Limit||There is no minimum and maximum age limit to appear in the exam.|
|Appearing Candidates||Those appearing in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.|
|of Attempts||There is no limit of attempts to apply in MAT.|
From Here: Check Best Opportunities after UG
MAT Application Fee:
- The MAT Application Form for Feb 2019 fee is Rs 2650/- (For Both PBT and CBT) & Rs. 1550 (For PBT or CBT) for all categories.
- The MAT Application Form fee can be paid through online mode using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
MAT Admission Process:
After qualifying the MAT Entrance Exam 2019, applicants may appear for Group Discussion, Personal Interview/Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds depending upon the institution. The candidates can approach the participating MIs along with their score card for admission.
Candidates have to apply individually to each of the participating institutions. Final admission will be provided on the basis of candidate’s performance in entrance exam and further rounds followed by the verification of documents.
MAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- MAT 2019 Entrance Test is conducted in online (CBT) as well as offline mode (PBT).
- Objective type test with multiple-choice questions are there in paper.
- Paper contains 200 questions divided into 5 sections.
- Time duration of paper is of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- One mark will be given to each correct answer.
- There is a Negative Marking of 1/4 marks for each wrong answer.
|Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
Get Preparation Links
MAT 2019 Exam Centres:
For MAT Paper Based Test (PBT):
- Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Ambala, Bareilly, Bengaluru, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai.
- Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi (Ncr), Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hubli, Hyderabad
- Imphal, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jorhat, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow
- Ludhiana, Madurai, Meerut, Mengaluru, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Shimla, Srinagar, Suryamani Nagar
- Tezpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Trichy, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
For Computer Based Test (CBT):
- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi (Ncr), Gurgaon
- Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur
- Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Trichy, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Get Here Online: MAT Mock Test Series
Frequently Asked Queries About MAT Application Form
Question: Which are the months in which MAT exam take place?
Answer: MAT exam is conducted 4 times in a year February, May, September and December month.
Question: When the MAT Application Form will be released for February session?
Answer: The application form of MAT 2019 for February session has been released on 16-12-2018.
Question: What are the numbers of attempts limit in MAT?
Answer: One can appear number of times in MAT exam.
Question: What are the minimum marks to be obtained in the qualifying exam?
Answer: There are no prescribed minimum marks by the exam conducting authority.
Get List Of More: MBA Entrance Exam In India
To get more details regarding MAT Application Form 2019, you need to hit above provided official link. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more updates about MAT Exam Notification.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MAT Admit Card||MAT Exam Pattern|
|MAT Result||MAT Syllabus|
|Management Aptitude Test Quiz||Top MBA Colleges In India|
|MAT Previous Question Papers||MAT Exam Dates|
|MAT Counselling||Student Success Strategies|