Check all important topics and sub topics included in MAT Syllabus 2018 from here!! Students who are going to participate in AIMA MAT MBA Exam, plan your studies according to MAT Syllabus 2018 and MAT Exam Pattern.
AIMA MAT MBA Exam Syllabus Download PDF
Management Aptitude Test is going to be conducted on 02-12-2018 for PBT and 16-12-2018 CBT. AIMA MBA Exam Syllabus is available at official site, students can also download the MAT MBA Syllabus PDF
The MAT Exam Syllabus contains total five topics like Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Sufficiency and Indian and Global Environment. MAT 2018 Exam Registration has been started and continued till 23-11-2018 for PBT 08-12-2018 for CBT
AIMA MAT MBA Dec Exam 2018
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is standardized test which is administered to select eligible students for admission to MBA and allied programmes in more than 600 B-School across India national or international which considers MAT Score for admission.
Students, who’re going to appear in Management Aptitude Test either in form of PBT or CBT, can start their preparation according to new AIMA MBA Exam Syllabus. To collect more information about MAT 2018 Syllabus, check this page, which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MAT Important Dates 2018:
|Events||Paper Based Test (PBT)||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Last Date for Online Registration||23-11-2018||08-12-2018|
|Availability of Admit Cards||24-11-2018||11-12-2018|
|MAT Exam Dates||02-12-2018 (Sunday)||16-12-2018 (Saturday)|
|Timings||10.00 to 12.30 Hrs||In single/different time slots at specific test venues; subject candidates registration|
|MAT 2018 Result||24-12-2018|
The AIMA MAT Syllabus outlines the topics that candidates need to cover for the exam. The MAT Examination is mainly based on the following topics. MAT AIMA Syllabus for MBA Entrance Exam is explained in detail way. Have a look on it!!! MAT Exam Syllabus consists of five papers i.e.
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning- Reasoning Tests and Logic Tests
- Mathematical Ability (Arithmetic, Commercial Maths, Mensuration Etc)
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
- English Usage (Grammar, Vocabulary, Proficiency and Usage Errors)
- Indian and Global Environments
MAT Test Syllabus: Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Direction Sense
- Coding, Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Data Arrangements
- Sequence and series
- Statement Assumptions
- State Arguments
- Statement Conclusion
Must Read: How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
MAT Complete Syllabus: Mathematical Ability
- Ratio Proportion
- Commercial Maths,
- Discounts etc
Choose From Here: Best Institutes for Mathematics
MAT MBA Syllabus: Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
- Pie Charts
- Data Sufficiency
Check Out: How To Prepare For MAT
MAT Latest Syllabus: English Usage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the Blanks etc
Must Read: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
MAT Syllabus: Indian and Global Environments:
MAT Exam Pattern 2018:
- Candidates will be awarded by 1 mark for each right answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for incorrect answer.
- Questions will be asked from Intelligence & Logical Reasoning, Mathematical Ability, Language Comprehension, Data Analysis & Data Sufficiency and Indian & Global Environment.
- 200 questions will be asked of 200 marks.
- 2 hours 30 minutes will be provided to the candidates to solve the exam paper.
|Syllabus||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Intelligence & Logical Reasoning||40||40||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|Indian & Global Environment||40||40|
MAT Exam Syllabus Books:
Aspirants can check MAT Syllabus and Books by pressing below mentioned direct link. Provided links can assist you to acknowledge MAT Exam Syllabus in Detail, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead soon!!
|MAT Syllabus Books||Authors||Links|
|Jennifer Kries – The Pilates Mat Book||Jennifer Kries||Preview|
|The Nitty-Gritty in the Life of a University – Page 170||William J. Adams||Preview|
|Key To Mat (management Aptitude Test) – Page 514||Dr. Ravi Chopra||Preview|
|Verbal Ability And Rc For Cat||Arun Sharma||Preview|
|The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance||Dinesh Khattar||Preview|
|Arithmetic & Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams||—||Preview|
Tips to crack MAT 2018 Exam:
MAT Syllabus and Pattern is not enough to crack the examination, you need to do practice more and provided points can help you well, so please have a glance!!
- This section comprises comprehension phrases.
- In this section, you can score high rank easily in comparison of others.
- You are required to do best preparation of reading to qualify this section.
- Questions asked from mathematics in this section are easier than CAT and XAT.
- You need to concentrate on probability and permutations especially.
- This section needs more practice and patience, so you must concentrate on it.
Start Now: Management Aptitude Test Quiz
Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- There will be graphs and tables available in this exam.
- So you have to understand the graph properly, if he/she interprets, then 4-5 questions can be correctly answered.
General Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- To score high rank in this section, you need to do practice from the previous year question papers of MAT.
- However, you can also take help of old GRE books as MAT also.
Indian and Global Environment respectively
- Newspapers and news magazines can help you to secure high rank in this section, as it is full of details related to current events and general awareness.
- You can be updated with the political, economic and other present conditions also from it.
How to download MAT Syllabus 2018?
Contenders can download MAT Syllabus PDF and MAT Exam Pattern by going through the following guidelines!!
- To download MAT Syllabus, Visit official website of All India Management Association which is aima.in
- Afterwards you need to move your cursor towards menu bar and select “Education Services”.
- Under this section, you need to hit the link of “Course Syllabus”.
- MAT Syllabus in PDF will be shown at your computer screen.
- Then, candidates are required to download MAT Syllabus AIMA.
- You can take a print out of MAT Syllabus and Eligibility also.
- At last, you have to make proper schedule and do preparation according to it.
You can get latest information related to MAT Syllabus 2018 by going through its Official Link. Get updates related to Management Aptitude Test Syllabus directly into your mail box by subscribing our free mail service at www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MAT Admit Card||MAT Counselling|
|MAT Result||MAT Application Form|
|Top 10 Commerce Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exam in India|
|Top MBA Colleges In India||List Of Top Universities in India|