MAT Exam Dates 2019
When can I apply for MAT 2019? MAT Registration Open for February Exam from 16 December 2018. To screen young graduates for more than B-schools across India, MAT Exam Dates 2019 has released.
MAT February Exam Registration Last Date 2019:
Registration for Management Aptitude Test has begun from 16 December 2018. Closing date for submission of MAT Application Form for (PBT) and (CBT) is 08 February 2019 and 12 February 2019. So, hit on below link to register for test.
MAT PBT & CBT Exam Dates 2019:
All India Management Association (AIMA) administers Management Aptitude Test. This year, it is conducting February exam in two modes. (PBT) and (CBT) are taking place on 17 February and 23 February respectively.
MAT February Exam is gateway for admission in more than 600 MBA/PGDM colleges for 2019-21 batches. After knowing MAT Exam Dates 2019, now you may proceed to submit form by referring details from this page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxxx.com
MAT Exam Dates
MAT Exam Dates 2019:
|Events||MAT Exam Date|
|Closing of online registration (PBT)||08-02-2019|
|Closing of online registration (CBT)||12-02-2019|
|Issue of admit card||09-02-2019(PBT) &|
|Exam (PBT) Date||17-02-2019|
|Exam (CBT) Date||23-02-2019|
|MAT Result||Last week of February 2019|
MAT Registration Date 2019:
All India Management Association has activated Management Aptitude Test registration link. Further, online registration has been started on December 16, 2018. It is the first session for the MBA Entrance Exam 2019.
Besides this, Management Aptitude Test will conduct in three more sessions in the month of May, September, and December 2019.
What is required before MAT February Registration 2019?
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 100 KB and not less than 40 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 40 KB and not less than 10KB
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
How to submit MAT Registration Form 2019 for PBT/CBT?
Phase 1: New User:
- All India Management Association (AIMA) Registration begins by visiting official website that is mat.aima.in
- Tap on ‘View Guidelines to apply online’ link from mid of page.
- General instructions to submit MAT Online Registration Form will display.
- New User may hit on ‘Fresh candidate to create Login (new Login) link.
- Applicants must have valid email ID for applying online.
- Enter your name, email address or other details.
- Now, hit on “Submit” button.
For Existing User:
- Already Logged in Candidate have to log in to their account to complete the procedure.
- For this, hit on “Login (to complete registration form)” button.
- Enter email, password, and date of birth and hit “Submit” option.
- In this way, you may fill MAT February Registration Form.
Fill MAT Application Form 2019:
- Now, proceed to fill MAT Online Application Form 2019.
- Enter details in online form as required to complete applying process for Management Aptitude Test.
Upload Photo And Signature
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 40 KB and not less than 10KB is required.
- To complete process, upload the Photo and Signature along with form.
Payment Of MAT Registration Fee
Make payment of Application Form fee.
Payment of fee can be made through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Keep Preserve Print Out
At final stage, keep print copy of February Exam registration safe & preserve.
MAT Exam Pattern 2019:
Refer below MAT Exam Pattern to know structure of paper.
Mode: The exam will be conducted in both (online and offline) modes.
Duration: Test will be of about 150 minutes.
Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
Number of Questions: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
Sections: It will be consisting of five sections.
|Subjects||No. of Questions/ Time|
|Language Comprehension||40 of 30|
|Mathematical Skills||40 of 40|
|Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40 of 35|
|Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40 of 30|
|Indian & Global Environment||40 of 15|
Download Here: MAT Previous Year Question Paper
MAT Preparation Books 2019:
|Name of the book||Author|
|Math’s – XI & XII||S. Aggarwal|
|Plane Trigonometry (Part I)||L. Loni|
|Magical Book on Quicker Maths||M. Tyra|
|Co-ordinate Geometry||L. Loni|
|Practice Book on quicker Maths||M. Tyra & K. Kundan|
|Higher Algebra||Hall & Knight|
|501 Word Analogy Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning||M. K. Pendy|
|Besides candidates’ must also|
read newspapers and magazines regularly
MAT Admit Card 2019:
All India Management Association (AIMA) will issue MAT Admit Card 2019 on 17-02-2019 & 23-02-2019 for PBT & CBT respectively. It is essential to carry February exam call letter at test centre.
Applicants may apply for MBA Entrance Exam after getting MAT Exam Dates 2019. Keep connected with us for more updates for its result.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MAT Sample Papers||MAT Syllabus|
|How to Prepare For MAT Exam||MBA Colleges In Hyderabad|
|MAT Sample Papers||MAT Mock Test Series|
|Management Aptitude Test Quiz||MAT Result|
|MAT Counselling||Top MBA Colleges In India|