MPPSC State Service Exam
Through MPPSC State Service Exam, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to hire eligible aspirants for 202 vacancies in various departments. In this concern, Madhya Pradesh PSC State Service Exam Notification has been also publicized by the commission. So, contenders who are desirous to apex their career in government sector as well as searching for latest jobs in Madhya Pradesh State must apply now for MPPSC State Service Recruitment.
Eligible contenders are informed that they have to submit MPPSC State Service Application Form as on or before the closing date that is 08-01-2018. Willing appliers can also go through the guidelines as given below to apply for MPPSC Vacancies. To gather all additional details regarding MPPSC State Service Exam 2018, appliers need to scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MPPSC State Service Exam
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|13/12/2017||MPPSC State Service Exam||MPPSC State Service Exam 202 Recruitment||Graduation||08/01/2018||See Notification|
MPPSC State Service Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||10|
|District Excise Officer||02|
|Commercial Tax Officer||05|
|Assistant Tax Officer||17|
|Commercial Tax Officer||20|
As per MPPSC State MPPSC State Service Exam Notification Service Exam Notification, applying aspirants should have Graduate Degree in concerned discipline with good academic record from any well known University or Institution.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Candidates who are going to apply for MPPSC Vacancy their age should be as given below. However, upper age of appliers will be relaxable as per the directives of commission.
- Superintendent of Police– 20 years to 25 years
- Assistant Superintendent Jail– 18 years to 30 years
- Transportation Sub-Inspector– 21 years to 35 years
- Other Posts– 21 years to 40 years
Required Application Fee:
Applicants from other state who are going to apply for MPPSC Recruitment are required to pay Rs. 500/- and reserved category candidates of MP State have to pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee. The payment of requisite fee will be done through online mode by using their Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
Offered Pay Scale:
Contenders who will be appointed for MPPSC State Service Vacancies will get impressive amount of salary as mentioned below in table:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Collector||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police|
|District Excise Officer|
|Commercial Tax Officer|
|CMO||Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Nayab Tahasildar||Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/-|
|Assistant Tax Officer|
|Commercial Tax Officer||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-|
|Inspector||Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/-|
|Assistant Jailer||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-|
Mode of Appointment:
Applying aspirants are informed that they have to go through the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Final selection of applicants MPPSC State Service Vacancies will be done on merit basis as prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in all rounds of selection procedure.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
MPPSC State Service Preliminary Exam Pattern:
The preliminary examination will consist of two papers of objective type (multiple choice questions) as per MPPSC SSE Notification.
|Paper I General Studies||2 hrs||200 Marks|
|Paper II General Aptitude Test||2 hrs||200 Marks|
MPPSC State Service Mains Exam Pattern:
|Paper-1||General Studies-I||300||03 hours|
|Paper-2||General Studies-II||300||03 hours|
|Paper-3||General Studies-III||300||03 hours|
|Paper-4||General Studies-IV||200||03 hours|
|Paper-5||General Hindi||200||03 hours|
|Paper-6||Essay Writing||100||02 hours|
Get Complete Detailed: MPPSC Syllabus
Check Here: MPPSC Study Material
Applying Procedure for Madhya Pradesh PSC State Service Exam:
- In the first step, applying aspirants are required to go through the official website that is www.mppscdemo.in
- Once you will re-direct to the menu bar, you need to press on “Advertisement” option visible at the menu bar.
- After hitting this option you will re-direct to the next page, here you need to follow “State Service Examination 2018” link.
- Then you need to press on “Recruitment Advertisement For State Service Examination 2018” link.
- After that, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission State Service Exam Notification PDF will be displayed at your device’s screen.
- Applicants are required to read all details attentively and ensure your eligibility.
- Afterwards, go back to the previous page and select “Apply” option.
- Now candidates have to fill MPPSC Online Application Form with all required details.
- While filling application form, upload scanned images of signature and photograph in prescribed size.
- At last, preview all details and then press on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
Date to Remember:
Ending date for submission of Online Application Form
|Correction in Application Form||23-12-2017 to 10-01-2018|
|Date of issue MPPSC State Service Pre Exam Admit Card||01-02-2018 to 16-02-2018|
Date of MPPSC State Service Exam
Must Check: Upcoming PSC Notification
Aspirants can also go through the link as stated above to get other details regarding MPPSC State Service Exam. For obtaining all updates related to MPPSC State Service Exam 2018, applicants need to bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MPPSC State Forest Service Exam||MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment|
|MPPSC Exam Date||MPPSC Answer Key|
|MPPSC Model Paper||MPPSC Result|
|MPPSC Admit Card||MPPSC Current Affairs|