Netaji Open University Admission
Candidates who want to take admission in NSOU Vocational Courses should check the Netaji Open University Admission details. The university has invited the students to fill the NSOU Admission form before the last date 31-08-2018.
Students can apply for the NSOU Vocational Courses by submitting the application form through online mode. After that they have to send the hard copy to the below mentioned postal address.
Netaji Open University Vocational Courses Admission
The University provides the many courses to the students who are study in the university. Students should check all the details before getting admission in vocational courses. They will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list.
For the rest details about the Netaji Open University Admission 2018-19, aspirants are required to go through the below section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Netaji Open University Admission
Courses offered by the Netaji Open University:
- Diploma in Pre-Primary Teachers’ Education
- Post Graduate Diploma in Export-Import Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Needle Work and Knitting
- Diploma in Fire Safety & Security Management
- Vocational Courses on Tailoring & Dress Designing
|Name of the Course||Qualification|
|Diploma in Pre-Primary Teachers’ Education||10+2|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Export-Import Management||Graduate|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Needle Work and Knitting||Graduate|
|Diploma in Fire Safety & Security Management||10+2|
|Vocational Courses on Tailoring & Dress Designing||VII, X , Graduate|
- To fill the Netaji Open University application form, candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 125/- and annual development fee of Rs. 175/-.
- They have to pay the development fee of Rs. 200/- to apply for the NSOU Admission.
Mode Of Selection:
Students who are going to fill Netaji Open University admission form, they will get admission on the basis of merit list that will prepare by the university.
Also Know: How to Choose Right College After 12th
How to Apply for the Netaji Open University Admission:
To fill the NSOU Admission form, candidates have to go through the below mentioned steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the university which is www.wbnsou.ac.in
- After that you need to hit the link of “Admission date extended for Vocational Courses (July 2018”
- Then Netaji Open University Admission notification will be open on your computer screen.
- After that you should read the NSOU admission notification carefully and hit the link of “Apply online”
- Then fill the NSOU Admission form in correct manner and upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph.
- Now you should recheck the application form and press the submit button.
- At last your application form has been submitted successfully and you can take printout of it and send it to the below mentioned address.
Check Process: How To Apply For Education Loan
Netaji Subhas Open University
DD 26, Sector-I, Salt Lake,
Kolkata-64 Ph-033 4066 3220
Last Date To Take Admission: 31-08-2018
Candidates can get the details about the Netaji Open University Admission 2018-19 from this page. For more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section