Application Form is welcomed from candidates who had completed Bachelors Degree for NPTI Admission. National Power Training Institute has open admission for Post Graduate Diploma Course In Transmission & Distribution Systems. Eligible contenders who want to take admission must follow the NPTI Admission procedure through online mode. So grab this opportunity and apply for NPTI Admission 2017 in prescribed manner.
|Names of the Course and seats availability||Educational Qualification For NPTI PGDC Admission|
|Application Fee Charges||Course Fee Details|
|Selection Criteria For National Power Training Institute Admission||Applying Process For Filling NPTI Application Form|
|Postal Address||Dates and Note to Be keep In Mind|
Candidates who wish to enhance their career in power sector must send the application form to the postal address in such manner as prescribed before the last date that is 20/02/2017. For attaining complete acknowledgement regarding NPTI Bangalore Admission, candidates must scroll down this page which is well furnished by our dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the Course:
Post Graduate Diploma Course In Transmission & Distribution Systems
Total Seats Available:
60 seats 25% are reserve seats for OBC / SC / ST / /PH as per Govt, of India Norms.
Duration of Course: 26 weeks
NPTI Eligibility Criteria:
Applying aspirants must hold Bachelor of engineering or equivalent in “Electrical” Or “Electrical & Electronics” or “Power engineering scoring good marks from a well recognized University/ Institutions. All the candidates who have completed Graduate Engineer Program and have a desire to make a career in the power sector can apply.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
What You have to Pay For Application?
Interested candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of PSTI Bangalore.
Course Fee for NPTI Admission Notice:
- 1,45,000 + Service Tax for non-sponsored candidates
- 1,90,000/- + Service Tax for sponsored candidates
NPTI Admission Notification 2017: Get Details of PGDC Course
How I Can Enroll For Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission & Distribution Course?
Candidates will be selected according to their percentage of marks obtained in B.E. / Equivalent Examination. Thereafter a merit list will be displayed on the website who will be selected against 60 seats of Post Graduate Diploma Course In Transmission & Distribution Systems.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
How to apply for NPTI Post Graduate Diploma Course?
- Firstly candidates go to the official website of National Power Training Institute must visit the official site that is nptibangalore.in
- Then this will take you to the home page and you need to place your cursor to “News & Events” section given on the rights side of the page.
- Then hit on “POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSE IN TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS (26 Weeks) XXII BATCH (March 2017) PROSPECTUS” link as visible in running conditions.
- After hitting on the link a new page will be open and you need to select “advertisement” option given on the left side.
- Now a PDF File will be displayed on your screen and you have to read it very carefully and properly.
- Now willing candidates must download an application format in the prescribed manner and fill all the vital details such as Name of the Programme, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, Sex, Marital Status, Nationality, caste details, Postal address, Contact No., Email address etc.
- After this candidates should send this application form along with all the necessary certificates to the postal address as uttered below.
NPTI Bangalore Admission Syllabus: Download PDF File
Power Systems Training Institute
National Power Training Institute
Subramanyapura Road, Banashankari II Stage,
P.O. Box No. 8201, Bangalore – 560 070
Know About – Golden Rules of Career Success
Important Dates Taken Into Consideration For National Power Training Institute Bangalore Admission:
|Prospectus will be issued on||09/01/2017|
|Closing date for receipt of application forms||20/02/2017|
|Merit List will be displayed on www.psti.kar.nic.in website||22/02/2017|
|Counseling & Admission Date||26/02/2017|
|Starting Date of the Course||06/03/2017|
Keen appliers must build a strong link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and read the Official Notification before going to apply for NPTI Admission 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||UGC Approved Universities|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|