National Power Training Institute has pronounced a notification to notify aspirants about NPTI Admission 2016. The aspirants who wish to get admission in 17th Batch Post- Diploma Course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering must fill application form and follow the online procedure as customized below. The aspirants who wish to apply for PDC course for next session can avail all the upcoming updates regarding NPTI Admission 2017 by staying in contact with us.
Eligible and brilliant students can avail this chance by sending their application form in such a manner as prescribed before the closing date that is 26th September 2016. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is always present here to provide you all the vital details regarding NPTI Admission notice, so you can attain all the information by scrolling down this page.
National Power Training Institute Neyveli Admission Details:
|Course Name||Post-Diploma Course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering|
|Available Seats||77 (Seventy seven seats).|
|Duration of Course||One year duration (2 semesters)|
Essential Education Requirement:
Applicants who are going to apply for NPTI PGDC admission must have (Three) Years Diploma holders in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics from a recognized Technical Board.
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
What will be the Application Charges??
A demand draft of Rs. 700/- will be drawn in favour of NPTI which is payable to the Director along with the filled application form before the last date.
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
NPTI Admission Procedure:
- Applying contenders will be selected on the basis of Merit List which will be prepared according to the qualifications.
- A merit list of short listed contenders will be displayed on the notice board or you can also see on the website www.nptineyveli.in.
- Relaxation will be provided to SC/ST category aspirants as per Govt. norms.
Applying Procedure for NPTI Admission:
Contenders who meet all the framed eligibility conditions can apply by following these simple and easy steps as furnished below:
- Firstly you should move to the official website that is www.nptineyveli.in.
- After this you will reach the home page and you have to hit the link “Admissions” which is available in the menu bar.
- Then choose the courses and read the entire notification carefully.
- After this satisfying students must download the application form and fill it in all respect.
- Then, attach all the certificates and documents along with demand draft drawn in favor of concerned center of National Power Training Institute also affix a recent photo & signature.
- After completing it in all respect put in an envelope super scribed as “Application for ____________” and send to the postal address till 26th September 2016.
- Candidates should bring all original documents as well as a set of photocopies of documents at the time of verification.
Director / HoI,
National Power Training Institute (SR),
NPTI Admission Dates:
|Closing date for submission of application form||26th September 2016|
|Display of Merit List on the notice board||21st October 2016|
|Counseling and Admission Date||7th November 2016|
|Commencing date of PDC course||28th November 2016|
Points to Be Noted:
- Keen candidates must read the Official Notification once to get other vital details as it is mentioned below.
- Visitors who are seeking for latest information about NPTI Admission 2017 are mentors to don’t disconnect the link with us.
NPTI Admission Notification 2016: Press Here
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How to Choose Right College After 12th||Why College Attendance is Important|