NPTI Admission has been started now for 26 Weeks Post Graduate Diploma Course In Transmission And Distribution Systems. The main purpose of PGDC is to create a technically trained manpower willingly available for selection to power organizations in field of Transmission & Distribution of Electrical Power and allied industries. The PGDC is of 26 weeks duration being organized by National Power Training Institute. Contenders can apply for NPTI Notification by submitting the NPTI Application Form before the last date that is 05-10-2017. After the completion of NPTI Admission 2017 Process, Counseling will be held on scheduled date and time.
This Page Includes:
|Number of Seats||NPTI Eligibility Criteria|
|Examination Fee||Admission Fee|
|Selection Process||Way to Download National Power Training Institute Application Form|
|Postal Address||NPTI Admission Notification PDF|
|Last Date to Submit Form||Note|
Counseling for Sponsored/PH/General candidates will be held on 11-10-2017. After the successful completion of Weeks Post Graduate Diploma Course, the Graduate Engineers shall be having good job opportunities and first choice in employment with many power organizations. Go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and acquire the complete details regarding NPTI Admission 2018.
How Many Seats are Available?
Total Seats: 60 (Sixty).
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per Government norms.
- 25% seats reserved for sponsored applicants.
- In case seats are falling vacant in sponsored category, same will be filled up by non-sponsored candidates.
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
What will be Eligibility Criteria for NPTI PGDC Admission?
Contenders should possess Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent in Electrical / Power Engg. /Electrical and Electronics / Electronics & Power Engg.(E&P) or & its equivalent branches with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
There will be no age limit for NPTI Post Graduate Diploma Course Admission.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
How Much You Will Pay the Examination Fee?
- Contenders are required to submit the examination fee of Rs. 500/-in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NPTI (W.R.), Nagpur” payable at “Nagpur”.
- Applicant should write his/her name & address, Mobile No., Email id on the reverse of the DD.
Non Sponsored Category:-
- 1,71,100/- (Rs.145,000/- + [email protected]%) (in two equal installment) for non-sponsored candidates.
- First installment at the time of counseling for confirmation of admission.
Sponsored Category: –
Rs.2, 24,200/- (Rs.1,90,000/- + [email protected]%) for sponsored candidates (in one installment) at the time of counseling for confirmation of admission
What is the Procedure of National Power Training Institute Admission?
Admission to Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission and Distribution Systems will be done on basis of marks in Degree in B.E / B.Tech or equivalent examination.
How to Download National Power Training Institute Application Form?
- To download the application form, candidates first visit the official site of National Power Training Institute that is npti.in
- On home page of official site go to “New Uploads” section and hit “Admission Notice for “26-Weeks PGDC in Transmission and Distribution Systems” at NPTI (WR), Nagpur” link.
- Read the notification carefully and download the application format and fill it with all necessary information.
- Attach photo copies of required documents/ testimonials along with application and submit it to below given address.
- Envelope containing the application form along with the demand draft should be marked “Application For T & D Course- 2017” along with candidate’s postal address.
Where to Send the Application?
The Head of Institute,
National Power Training Institute,
South Ambazari Road, Opp. VNIT, Gopal Nagar,
Nagpur- 440 022
Press Here to Download: NPTI Admission Notice
Important Date to Remember:
|Events||NPTI Important Dates|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||05/10/2017|
|Final Merit List Display at Institute & Website||06/10/2017|
|Counseling for Sponsored/PH/General Candidates||11/10/2017|
|Counseling for / SC/ST/OBC Candidates||12/10/2017|
|Commencement of Course||23/10/2017|
To get complete details regarding NPTI Admission 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link. You may follow us on Google plus and Facebook or bookmark our portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl + D for latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents For Education Loan||UGC Approved Universities|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|