Check Latest Walk-In Jobs in Kolkata! Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released ONGC Recruitment and invited skilled and motivated personnel to appear for Walk-In Interview without Gate which will be conducted by the authority to fill up vacant positions of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO). Candidates may collect details on ONGC Recruitment 2017 through this page.
Information You Can Avail From This Page:
|Position Details||Qualification Required|
|Age Limitation & Pay Scale||Mode of Assortment|
|Steps to be Followed While Applying||Walk-In Date & Venue|
If you find yourself eligible and also able to fulfill all said requirements, then you may definitely appear for walk-in interview which is to be organized by the organization on 11/01/2017 on below furnished venue and time. To gather detailed information about ONGC Job applicants have to read this webpage till bottom which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ONGC Vacancy Details:
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
Applicants who are going to apply for ONGC Jobs must have possessed MBBS Degree with valid registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
Check Latest Medical Jobs Now
Age limit of candidates applying for ONGC Vacancies must be as per the rules of the organization. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations made by government or organization.
Download ONGC Recruitment Notification – Get PDF
Aspirants who will be selected and then get appointed on these posts will be granted a consolidated fixed Honorarium of Rs. 31,400/- by the administration.
To select best contenders, organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview. So applying candidates must be prepared for the personal interview which is conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Check These Helpful Tips –
How to Apply for ONGC Kolkata Recruitment:
Aspirants wanted to apply for these jobs need to follow the given below instructions-
- First of all aspirants have to log on to the official website of the organization that is ongcindia.com
- Now you move your cursor to “Careers” tab which is available at the menu bar and then hit “Notices” option which is given under it.
- And then from the list of various notices you have to hit the link “Walk In Interview for Engagement of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) for Bhubaneshwar Office”.
- Now detailed notification in PDF form will appear in front of you, read that notification carefully.
- After that take a print out of the format of bio-data form which is given below the notification in PDF.
- Now you have to fill –up your Bio-Data with required details and also affix their recent passport sized colour photo in the space provided.
- And then prepare Xerox copies of educational, professional and experience certificates and attach them with Bio-Data.
- At last bring all original and the attachments along Bio-Data with you at the time of walk-in interview.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Walk-In Venue & Time:
BMC Bhawani Complex, 2nd floor,
Block-I, Saheed Nagar,
Bhubaneswar – 751007
Find More: Orissa Jobs
The interview will be conducted between 9:00 to 12:00 noon.
Date of Interview – 11/01/2017
Interested aspirants may check official notification for more details through given official notification link. For more updates regarding ONGC Recruitment 2017 check www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|