|Name Of Posts||Last Date To Apply|
|Non-Executive & Other||13/03/2017 & 15/03/2017|
|Specialist, Assistant Technician and others||Different|
A jobs notification about ONGC Recruitment has been depicted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. Applicants are invited to fill up 114 posts of Trade Apprentice Jobs. Aspirants who are interested in applying for this ONGC job can submit the application form for the current opening on or before ending date. For complete information regarding ONGC Recruitment 2017 check out this page.
Overview of This Page:
|ONGC Vacancy||Procedure to apply for ONGC Recruitment|
|Qualification Required||Postal Address|
|Salary Detail||Age Limit|
|Selection process||Closing Date|
Interested job hunters are advised to read the detailed information and conditions of eligibility criteria of applying for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment. Candidate can submit the application form before the last date 06-03-2017. For latest updates, you can scroll down the page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ONGC Vacancies Details:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry)||06|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||08|
Aspirants who are applying must qualified 10th class examination or its equivalent and ITI in Eletrical trade, Fitter Trade, Diesal Trade, welding trade etc.. from a recognized board/ institute.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
To Get More ITI Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Remuneration will be paid fixed amount of salary for each month and TA/ DA will be not provided according to rules of organization.
Age limit for ONGC Jobs:
Those candidates who are willing to apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited recruitment the must attain 21 years as Maximum age limit as on 06.03.2017.
Download PDF->>> ONGC Recruitment Advertisement
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in an interview/ test as conduct by the organization.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to fill ONGC application form?
- Aspirants have to move on official website of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited that is www.ongcindia.com
- Now candidates have to follow “Recruitment Notice” tab which is visible on the home page
- After that aspirants have to choose the “Engagement of Trade Apprentice under NAPS at ONGC Mehsana Asset for the period 2017-18” link.
- Now the official notification is now displayed on your computer screen, you need to go through the entire instructions.
- Then, Fill application form carefully with complete details
- Attach relevant documents and certificates (if necessary)
- At last, send it to below given address.
Office of the General Manager (HR),
Head HRER & ASM,
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited,
KDM Bhavan, Palavasana, Mehsana,
Find More: Gujarat Jobs
Dates To Keep In Mind:
Closing Date for submission application: 06-03-2017
The applicants who have planned to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017 may check the- Official Notification. To be updated about all the career related updates, keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
ATMA Result 2017 – Check AIMS Feb Exam Results atmaaims.com Cut Off List
MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 – 4832 DEO/PRS/PTS Posts Notification Online
AMTRON Recruitment 2017 – Engg/Analyst/Developer/Executive & Other Jobs
NRHM Recruitment 2017 – Chhattisgarh nrhm.gov.in 124 Various Jobs Advt
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited invites Applications from skilled candidates in regard of ONGC Recruitment. The organization is all set to hire eligible candidates for Non-Executive & Other Jobs. Interested candidates can apply against this notification of ONGC Recruitment 2017 after checking the complete details which are mentioned below so please have a look downwards!!!
Job seekers are informed that first of all they must check the complete details and after that if they find themselves capable then go for applying on scheduled date as given below. For obtaining complete details related to ONGC Recruitment candidates can scroll down this page section which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as per your comfort. We are providing detailed description of selection process also here, so let’s have a glance!!!!
ONGC Vacancies: 105
|S.No.||ONGC Careers||No. of Vacancies|
Posts For Karaikal
|1||Technical Assistant Grade III (Chemistry)||01|
|2||Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel)||01|
|3||Junior Assistant (Material Management)||02|
|4||Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV)||02|
Posts For Chennai
|6||Assistant Grade-III (Materials Management)||01|
|7||Junior Assistant (Materials Management)||01|
|8||Field Medical Officer/ Emergency Medical Officer||06|
|9||Gynaecologist (Part Time/ Full Time)||01|
Regular A-II Level posts
|14||Assistant Technician (Boiler)||12|
|15||Marine Radio Assistant Gd.III||16|
|16||Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)||01|
Regular A-I Level post
|17||Jr. Assistant (Steno- English)||01|
|18||Junior Assistant ( Materials Management )||01|
|19||Junior Slinger Cum Rigger||01|
|20||Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment)||29|
ONGC Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates, who want to grab ONGC Job Vacancy they are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria which is given below –
|ONGC Openings||Required Qualification for ONGC Recruitment|
Posts For Karaikal
|Technical Assistant Grade III (Chemistry)||Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel)||High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Science and Trade Certificate in Diesel Trade|
|Junior Assistant (Material Management)||B.Sc. with Physics or Maths as one of the subjects + Typing 30 w.p.m.+ Certificate / Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer applications in the Office environment.|
|Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV)||High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations = experience in relevant discipline|
Posts For Chennai
|Assistant Grade-III (Materials Management)||Three (3) years Diploma in relevant discipline|
|Junior Assistant (Materials Management)||B.Sc. with Physics or Maths as one of the subjects + Typing 30 w.p.m.+ Certificate / Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer applications in the Office environment.|
|Field Medical Officer/ Emergency Medical Officer||MBBS|
|Gynaecologist (Part Time/ Full Time)||MD/MS (Gynaecology)|
|Orthopaedic Surgeon||MD/MS (Orthopaedics)|
Regular A-II Level posts
|Assistant Technician (Boiler)||3 years Diploma in relevant discipline|
|Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)|
|Marine Radio Assistant Gd.III||High School or Class X equivalent Board with relevant certificate|
Regular A-I Level post
|Jr. Assistant (Steno- English)||Graduate with Typing speed 30 w.p.m and short hand at 80 w.p.m. Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications|
|Junior Assistant ( Materials Management )|
|Junior Slinger Cum Rigger|
|Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment)|
|Jr. Roustabout||High School or Class X equivalent Board with relevant certificate|
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Criteria for ONGC Job Openings:
- Applying candidates for ONGC Recruitment must be completed 18 years as requisites by the organization.
- The upper age for Junior Assistant post and AI – AII level posts candidates must be 30 years.
- The upper age limit and age relaxation for the rest posts will be decided by the organization or Government norms.
ONGC Recruitment Notification
|For 1-7 posts||Get PDF Here|
|For 8-13 posts||Get PDF Here|
|For 14-21 posts||Get PDF Here|
ONGC Salary Structure:
Candidates, who will be selected by the company they will get an impressive and attractive amount of salary as under mentioned -
|A-II level (Regular)||Rs. 12,000- 27000/-|
|A-I level (Regular)||Rs. 11,000-24,000/-|
|For 1||Rs. 12,000-27,000/-|
|For 2-4||Rs. 11,000-24,000/-|
|For 5||Rs.10,000 – 18,000/-|
|For 6||Rs. 12,000-27,000/-|
|For 7||Rs. 11,000-24,000/-|
|For 8||Rs. 55,000/- (Office) Rs. 60,000/-(Field)|
|For 9||Rs. 64,000/- (Full time) Rs. 35,500/- (Part Time)|
|For 10-13||Rs. 64,000/-|
Other allowances to the candidates will be paid as per the decision of the organization or government.
ONGC Selection Process:
Selection of the applying contenders for ONGC Current Openings will be based on their performance in given selection process.
- Doctors/Specialists Posts candidates have to appear in walk – in – interview on scheduled date.
- For 1-7 posts candidates have to perform well in Physical Efficiency Test & Skill Test.
- For Junior Fireman post candidates must be qualified Physical Efficiency Test Parameters and Physical standards as given below.
- For rest posts organization will organize written test for selecting candidates.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Physical Efficiency Test & Skill Test:
|Posts||Physical Efficiency Test / Skill Test (Male/Female)|
|Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment),||Testing of driving skills of heavy vehicle|
|Junior. Slinger Cum Rigger|
|Junior. Assistant-(Steno English)||Typing Test & Short hand Test|
|Junior Assistant- ( Materials Management )||Typing Test|
|Note||No Physical Efficiency Tests for Ex-servicemen|
Minimum Physical Standards Requirement for the post of Junior Fireman – (Physical standards will be tested):
|For Males||For All categories||168 Cms.||-||81 Cms. (with expansion of 5 cms.)|
|For Tribes/Hillmen||163 Cms.||-|
|For persons from State of Assam (Tribal/Hillmen)||160 Cms.||-||79 Cms. (with expansion of 5 cms.)|
|For Females||For All categories||152 cms.||Proportionate to height but not less than 46 kgs.||-|
|For Tribes/Hillmen||147 cms.||-|
Physical Efficiency Test Parameters (PET) for the post of Junior Fireman
|Post||Physical Efficiency Test (Male)||Physical Efficiency Test (Female)|
Way to apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment:
- Candidates, who are going to apply for ONGC Recruitment, must visit to the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited that is www.ongcindia.com
- After that candidates have to go through “What’s New” section at the left side on the home page.
- Now candidates have to select the appropriate link of their willing job.
- Read the complete advertisement and after that go for “Apply Online”
- Then read complete instructions and after that tick the below given box.
- Hit on “continue” tab and fill complete details in the format of “ONGC Application Form”.
- Candidates have to fill complete details in the format of the form.
- Upload all relevant documents along with it and attach recent passport size photograph if applicable.
- Take a preview of the complete form and hit on “submit” tab.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of the form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Candidates have to download application form and attach mandatory documents along with it.
- Candidates are informed that they need to bring it at the time of ONGC Interview on below given address.
Venue of the interview:
Officers’ Club, ONGC Colony, Nazira
Dates keep in mind for ONGC Recruitment:
- Interview Date for doctor posts: 13/02/2017 (Monday) at 09:00 AM
- Last date of online application of 1-7 posts: 15/03/2017
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Important Dates for AI and AII level posts:
- Start of Online Applications: 09/02/2017, 1000 hours
- End Date for Online Applications: 15/03/2017, 1800 hours
- Written Test Date (Tentative): 02/04/2017 (SUNDAY)
Note: To collect more information about ONGC Recruitment candidates must hit on these links which are given by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If you want to acquire update related to ONGC Recruitment 2017 then you can bookmark our portal by pressing CTRL 6+ D or use our free email service.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has promulgated an employment notification titled as ONGC Recruitment. Applications are invited for filling up various vacant positions of Specialist, Assistant Technician and others. Those who want to build up their career bright must apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017.
Those who have decided to apply for this ONGC Notification they have to send duly filled application form through offline mode before the closing date that is mentioned below. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has presented all the details related to Oil and Natural Gas Corporation recruitment on the same page.
|S.no||Name of the Posts|
|04||Diagnostic Centre (Pathology)|
|11||Mechanic – Communication Equipment Maintenance|
|12||Mechanic Radio, Audio, Video System and Appliances|
|13||Computer Networking Technician|
|15||Junior Assistant Technician|
Aspirant must hold MDS/ MD/MS M.Ch/DM/ 10 + 2 Passed/ ITI/ B. Sc./ Diploma / B.Com in relevant discipline from the recognized university/ Institute.
Age Limit for ONGC job:
|Name of the Position||Age Limit|
As per the Norms
|Diagnostic Centre (Pathology)|
|Secretarial Assistant||The candidate should have attained the age of 14 years and should not have attained the age of 21 years as on 01-03-2017|
|Mechanic – Communication Equipment Maintenance|
|Mechanic Radio, Audio, Video System and Appliances|
|Computer Networking Technician|
|Assistant Technician||For gen cat (18 to 30 years) for ST (18 to 35 years) for PWD (gen & ST age should be 18 to 40 / 45 years)|
Candidate will be given impressive and appropriate amount of salary per month as per rules of organization.
Aspirant will be selected von the basis of these round-
- Written test
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Steps to Fill ONGC Application Form:
- Visit the official website of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation that is ongcindia.com
- Press on “Career” tab which is available at the top of the home page.
- After that follow “Recruitment Notice” section
- Choose appropriate link related to the post.
- Then, applicant need to read the advertisement carefully.
For the posts of Assistant Technician and Junior Assistant:
- Press on “Apply online” option.
- Fill online application form.
- Upload scanned documents, photographs and signature etc.
- Then hit on “submit” button for the submission of the application form.
- At last take a printout of the application form for further use.
For the rest of the posts:
- Applier need to download/ prepare application form
- Fill application form with all required details.
- Attach required documents along with the application form.
- At Last, send the application form on the below mentioned postal Address.
|For S.no. 1 to 7||Incharge HR-ER , ONGC ,KDM Complex, Mandore Road|
|For S.no. 8 to 13||General Manager(HR)-Head, RTI Oil and Natural Gas Corporation LimitedCMDA Tower-II, 8th Floor No.1, Gandhi-Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai 600 008|
- For Sno. 1 to 7 –Last date to send application form is 10/02 2017
- For Sno.8 to 13- Ending date of ending application form is 13/02/2017
- For Sno.14 and 15 – Closing date of submitting application form is 06/03/2017, 1800 hours
- Date of Written Test is 02/04/2017
Get complete details about ONGC Recruitment 2017 through Official Link. Bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get upcoming information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|