|Name Of Posts||Last Date To Apply|
|Assistant Legal Advisor||25/05/2017|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has advertised an online employment advertisement to appoint self motivated contenders through ONGC Recruitment. Online application forms are invited to fill 721 jobs of Graduate Trainees (GTs). Eligible candidates can apply and take their career to the apex by following all the steps given below for ONGC Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
|Age Restrictions||Salary details for ONGC Careers|
|Mode Of Appointment||Process To Fill Application Form|
Keen candidates can go and submit their filled application form through online mode before the last date that is 27-04-2017. Here the dedicated team is always present to provide you all the vital information about the ONGC Careers so keen visitors scroll this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to collect all the important information.
ONGC Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of openings|
|AEE (Cementing) Petroleum||02|
|AEE (Drilling) Mechanical||56|
|AEE (Drilling) Petroleum||04|
|AEE (Production) Mechanical||59|
|AEE (Production) Chemical||29|
|AEE (Production) Petroleum||99|
|Materials Management Officer||30|
Essential Qualification Details:
Candidates, who are going to be part of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment, have graduate and post graduate degree in relevant field from recognized university with good academic records.
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
To Get More Post Graduate Jobs: Press Here
|Category of posts||Age limit (except Dril/Cementing )||For drilling/ Cementing|
|General||30 years||28 years|
|OBC||33 years||31 Years|
|SC/ST||35 years||33 years|
|PWD||40 years||Not applicable|
|Ex- Service men||35 years||33 years|
Contenders who get recruited for ONGC Jobs will get Monthly motivation and impressive amount of remuneration that is offered by the organization.
Mode Of Appointment:
Mode of appointment will be done on the basis of applicant’s performance in written examination and interview that will be taken by the selection authority of the organization.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How To Fill ONGC Application Form?
Job hunters who wish to apply for ONGC Vacancies and want to fill Application Form and are searching for instructions to fill it can take a look on below given guidelines:
- Candidates have to go on web portal of organization that is ongcindia.com
- On the home page you have to hit on “careers” tab that is visible in the menu bar of the page.
- Then the drop down list will be opened on your screen, you need to hit on the “Notices” tab.
- After that you are on the page containing the entire job advertisement you have to hit on “Online applications for recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) in Engineering & Geosciences disciples through GATE-2017” link which will appear on next page.
- Then hit on the “Advertisement Details -(Advt.No.3/2017(R&P))” link
- Then, advertisement will open up in front of you in PDF format. Go through it carefully.
- After reading, you need to select the “Apply Online” link and write online recruitment form with true info in proper manner.
- Also, upload scanned images of signature and photograph.
- Once you have filled the form check it once again. After re-checking filled form press on “Submit” button to submit it.
- In end, take a print out of filled application form and keep it safe as a proof for future.
Must Read: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Start date for receiving online applications||12-04-2017|
|Last date To Submit online applications||27-04-2017|
|Period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters||07-05-2017 to 14-05-2017(Tentative)|
|Schedule of interviews||23-05-2017 (Tentative)|
Hit Here: ONGC Recruitment Notification
Keen applicants may gather more information regarding ONGC Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification Link that is given above. You are advised to stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for attaining further significant information against recruitment, result, admit card.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|
Recruitment of Assistant Legal Advisor through CLAT – 2017 Exam for LLM. Apply for ONGC Recruitment, if you want to work against available 15 jobs openings of Advisor. Interested individuals for ONGC Recruitment 2017 should submit their online application form on or before the date of closing that is 25/05/2017. Go through the complete advertisement that is given below before applying.
Energetic law graduate with bright academic records may grab this chance to work with this reputed Government Company. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential details about Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 right, so please read properly and apply as soon as possible.
Assistant Legal Advisor: 15
For ONGC Jobs Candidates must hold Graduate Degree in Law with 60% marks from a well-known university. Candidates must be practicing advocate with 3 years experience.
Avail Now Latest: Law Jobs
Selected candidate for ONGC Advisor Jobs 2017 will be paid Rs. 24900/- to 50500/- per month as salary.. Aspirants may also get other allowances such as HRA, Accommodation Dearness Allowance, Mining Allowance, etc as per rules.
Download PDF – ONGC Recruitment Advertisement
Age of applying candidates should not be more than 30 years. Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category such as 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
Selection of appliers will be done for ONGC Job as per their performance in Common Law Admission Test – 2017 and Interview. No objection will be accepted against final decision of selection committee. CLAT 2017 will be held on 14/05/2017 at the centre decided by the organization.
Read Also: How To Crack CLAT ?
How to Apply for ONGC Vacancies?
- Interested candidates for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Vacancies need to visit the official site of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited that is www.ongcindia.com
- Choose ‘Career’ tab that is given at the top menu bar on home page.
- Select ‘Notices’ link from the drop down list and all available jobs will display.
- Select link ‘Recruitment of Assistant Legal Advisor in ONGC through CLAT-2017 for LLM’.
- Now choose link’ Advertisement for recruitment of ALA through CLAT – 2017 (English)’ and read given notice.
- Come back to the previous page and select link to apply online.
- Fill online application form and upload your passport size photo and other documents as per the requirement.
- Submit your application form and take print out of it for future use.
Official Link – Apply for ONGC Recruitment
- Start date to apply online – 05/05/2017
- Last date to Apply – 25/05/2017
Note: You may go through the official link that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get other information in concern to ONGC Recruitment 2017.