By Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited a newest notification has disclosed against ONGC Recruitment. Organization is going to conduct Walk-in Interview to hire the proficient and talented candidates to fill up Medical Officer Jobs for General Duty in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Aspirants who fulfill all the eligibility criteria they can apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017.
Desirous aspirants who are waiting to grab ONGC Recruitment 2018 may attend interview on the date stipulated that is 14/11/2017 along with required particulars. For further vital details about Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment, candidates can go through the page which is written by our talented team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the Post:
Medical Officer for General Duty
Candidate for ONGC Vacancies must possess MBBS degree or any relevant degree in related field from the recognized university/ Institute.
Grab More Medical Jobs: Press Here
Age Limit for ONGC Job Openings:
- Age limit of applying candidates for ONGC Vacancy is as per the norms of the organization.
- Relaxation in age limit will be provided to reserved category candidate as per the rules and regulations made by organization.
ONGC Recruitment Notification
Salary Structure for ONGC careers:
Candidates who will be appointed successfully for ONGC jobs will get impressive and good amount of salary that is Rs. 72000 per month which is offered by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
- Applying candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview/ written test that will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
- So, appliers are advised to give their best in test/ Interview for final selection.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment?
- Firstly you need to visit official website of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited that is ongcindia.com.
- On home page you have to hit on “career” tab which is available at the top of page.
- There, go to “notice” option from the drop down menu.
- Now you need to Hit on suitable link related to the positions you want to apply for.
- Then read the instructions carefully.
- Then download the format of ONGC application form is being given & take the prints out of that application form, and fill all the required details in it carefully.
- Attach the relevant copies of the documents/ certificates along with the application.
- At last, appliers have to attend walk-in interview along with the required documents/ filled application form to below given venue.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
2nd Floor, Conference Room,
Pragati Bhavan, ONGC,
Makarpura Road, Vadodara
- Walk-In-Interview Will Be Held On: 14/11/2017 (Tuesday)
- Time of Interview: 09:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Check Now: Gujarat Jobs
Applicants may check Official Link to obtain rest info related to ONGC Recruitment 2017- 2018. Candidates, who want to know all the details, are advised to keep visiting to the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ONGC Admit Card||ONGC Scholarship|
|ONGC Result||PSU Recruitment|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|