Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has publicized latest job advertisement regarding ONGC Recruitment. The organization has decided to appoint energetic and well educated candidates for various vacant posts of Non Executives such as Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Fireman and others. Job entrants who are looking for upcoming vacancies in government sector may apply for ONGC Jobs. If you want to fetch all upcoming employment news related to ONGC Recruitment 2017 you may visit this web page frequently.
ONGC is “Maharatna” public sector enterprise, so aspirants who wish to apex their career with this reputed organization must apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment by submitting online application form before the closing date that is 10th October 2016. Candidates may undergo laid down with this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com structured by our team member for obtaining more details about ONGC Vacancy.
|Marine Radio Assistant Grade III||A2|
|Junior Assistant Technician||A1|
Job finders must have Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with good academic record from any recognized university or institution for applying ONGC Careers.
Looking for More Jobs, Check Below Links:
Minimum and maximum age limit of applying aspirants will be decided by the organization. Candidates who belong to reserved category their upper age limit will be relaxable as per the rules and regulations.
Candidates who will be appointed for ONGC Vacancies will be paid attractive amount of pay scale by the management of organization as mentioned below according to Grade. Other allowances will be applicable as per the organization’s norms.
- For A2: Rs. 12,000-27,000/- per month
- For A1: Rs. 11,000-24,000/- per month
- For W1: Rs. 10,000-18,000/- per month
Mode of Appointment:
- To grab this chance, applicants will have to go through with the written test which is organized by the recruitment department of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
- Contenders who will qualify in written test will be called for Skill Test/ Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test.
Tips To Score Good Marks in Test:
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment?
For submitting ONGC Online Application Form, willing candidates may go through with the steps as stated below:
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website of organization that is www.ongcindia.com.
- Then you are needed to select “Careers” tab presented at the menu bar of home page then a drop down list will appear you have to hit at “Notices” option.
- New page will be displayed at your device’s screen after hitting this option, candidates are required to select an appropriate link for the post you want to apply.
- Read entire details given in notification related to recruitment.
- After ensuring your eligibility for the post you want to apply you are needed to hit at suitable link to get online application form.
- Then fill your online application form in correct manner with asked details.
- Upload digital images of recent passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- Now preview once all filled details if all details are correct then press on “Submit” button.
- Finally, take the print out of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to submit Online Application Form: 10th October 2016
Candidates who want to know more about ONGC Recruitment may visit Official Link. You are advised to stay in contact with us through Google Plus or bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl + d and collect all latest updates related to ONGC Recruitment 2017.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited a “Maharatna” public sector enterprise has notified job advertisement regarding ONGC Recruitment. Organization has intended to appoint studious, talented and goal oriented personnel for filling up the GTs (graduate Trainees) in engineering and Geo Science disciplines through GATE. Keen job seekers who think that they are capable and having requirement criteria they can apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Contenders who are ambitious to do work in this reputed organization they can apply for ONGC Jobs by submitting the online application form before the closing date which is modified below. Job hunters may get rest information against Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- (Cementing) Mechanical
- (Cementing) Petroleum
- (Drilling) Mechanical
- (Drilling) Petroleum
- (Production) Mechanical
- (Production) Chemical
- (Production) Petroleum
- Geophysicist (Surface)
- Geophysicist (Wells)
- Materials Management Officer
- Programming Officer
- Transport Officer
Required Qualification Details:
Applicants who are going to apply for ONGC Vacancies must have possessed graduate degree or post graduate degree in relevant field from recognized university with good education records and should be qualified GATE Exam.
|Category of posts||Age limit (except Dril/Cementing )||For drilling/ Cementing|
|General||30 years||28 years|
|OBC||33 years||31 Years|
|SC/ST||35 years||33 years|
|PWD||40 years||Not applicable|
|Ex- Service men||35 years||33 years|
Salary Details For ONGC Job:
Organization offered impressive and motivating amount of salary for those applicants who will be recruited successfully.
Selection procedure will be done by the selection panel of the organization on the basis of aspirant’s performance in written test or interview. Final selection will totally base on GATE marks, written test or interview.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
How To Fill ONGC Application From?
- First of all, aspirants have to go on web portal of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited that is ongcindia.com
- Now, candidates required to press on “Recruitment of Graduate Trainees at E-1 level in Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts through GATE-2017 Advt.No.6/2016(R&P)” link under the “New & Event” section of the home page.
- Then, read the details and instructions mentioned in it carefully.
- Once you read details and instructions, press on “Apply Online” tab
- By hitting above mentioned tab online application form will appear in front of you on your computer screen.
- Contenders need to fill online application form with mandatory details.
- Upload scanned images of document / resume at the time of filling application form (if required).
- Recheck the filled form and submit it by hitting on “Submit” button.
- Take a hard copy of filled form and keep it safe for further utilize
- Last date for submit the online application form: April/March 2017 tentatively
- Announcement of GATE-2017 Result: 27th March 2017
Keen applicants may gather more information through Official Notification Link which is structured below. Candidates are advised to stay in touch with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting upcoming updates related to ONGC Recruitment 2017.
To Read ONGC Recruitment 2016 Notice: Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ONGC Placement Papers||ONGC Scholarship|
|ONGC Admit Card||ONGC Result|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|