Latest job notification regarding ONGC Recruitment has been advertised by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) to hire the candidates for the post of Manager (Security) at the position of middle management. The organization is looking for talented and vigorous candidates with an experience in security field. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria must apply for the ONGC jobs by filling up the ONGC application form through online mode on before the last date which is 05.07.2017, 18:00 hours. Selected candidates will have to appear for the interview. You can grab more information regarding ONGC Recruitment 2017–2018 by scrolling down the page.
Highlights of the Page:
|Educational Qualification||Application Process|
ONGC a “Maharatna” Public Sector provides best opportunities to the employees and offers best compensation rewards in terms of packages in cost. The organization also provides dearness and allowances and many other facilities. Aspirants who want to do jobs in ONGC must grab this career opportunity by applying against the ONGC India Recruitment. Applicants, who want to apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment, must have a post graduate degree. You can get all the other information about the ONGC Careers from the page created by the team of recruitmentinboxx.com
Educational Qualification and Experience Required
- The candidates applying for the jobs in ONGC must have a post graduate degree from any recognized Institute or University.
- Aspirants applying for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment must have an experience of minimum 15 years of serving Armed Forces or Central Police Organization (CPO).
Find Out More: Post Graduate Jobs
Remuneration for ONGC Recruitment 2017–2018
With the purpose of hiring the candidates ONGC has planned to give a pay scale of Rs. 36,600/- to Rs 62000/- likely to be revised on 01.01.2017 as per the rules given by the Corporation.
Selection Process of ONGC vacancy
Aspirants applying for the ONGC job vacancy have to submit the online application form. The eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and the selected candidates will have to appear for the medical fitness test as per the rules provided by the organization.
Also Get Here: ONGC Placement Papers
How to fill ONGC Online application form?
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited which is www.ongcindia.com
- You have to hit on the “Career” tab which is visible in the menu bar of the home page.
- Now you have to hit on the “notices” shown in the drop down list of the “Career” tab.
- On the new page you will find different recruitment notices and you have to hit on the link for the post appropriate to you i.e. Manager (Security).
- Now you are on the new page with all the instructions for the post you are applying for.
- Read the instructions carefully and come back to the previous page to apply online.
- Fill the application form properly with all the details and attach all the required educational documents with a passport size photograph with it.
- Now you can submit the application form and take a printout of that which may be helpful to you for future use.
- Starting date of submitting online applications: 15.06.2017,10:00 hours
- Last date of submitting online applications: 05.07.2017, 18:00 hours
Only the applications of the candidates applying online for ONGC vacancies will be accepted. You can grab further details about the ONGC Recruitment 2017–2018 through the Official Link
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ONGC Admit Card||ONGC Scholarship|
|ONGC Result||PSU Recruitment|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|