For hiring 1032 eligible Indians who possess Post- Graduate Degree in relevant field to fill up unoccupied Graduate Trainee (GATE) Posts, latest ONGC Recruitment notification has been depicted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
All those candidates who are interested and want to secure their career in government sector can grab this wonderful opportunity by applying for ONGC Recruitment 2018 via online process by following the steps given below.
ONGC Recruitment through GATE
Candidates who have finally decided to apply for ONGC Recruitment through GATE will have to submit ONGC Online Application Form till the last date that is 03-05-2018. You can also fill ONGC Online Form directly by pressing below given official link.
Before applying for ONGC Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility such as educational qualification, age restrictions etc by scrolling down the page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Posts Name||No. of ONGC Vacancy|
|AEE (Cementing) Mechanical||11|
|AEE (Cementing) Petroleum||01|
|AEE (Drilling) Mechanical||129|
|AEE (Drilling) Petroleum||08|
|AEE (Production) – Mechanical||76|
|AEE (Production) – Petroleum||46|
|AEE (Production) – Chemical||101|
|Materials Management Officer||49|
Check Also: PSU Recruitment Through GATE
Category Wise ONGC Vacancy through GATE:
|Category||No. of ONGC Job Vacancy|
Required Educational Qualification for ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment:
Candidates who are going to apply for ONGC Recruitment through GATE must possess Degree of Graduation/ Post- Graduation in relevant field from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records.
Age limit to apply for ONGC GATE Recruitment 2018:
Candidate’s age must not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years as per norms to apply for ONGC Jobs.
|Category||Age limit||For Drilling/Cementing|
|Unreserved(General)||30 years||28 years|
|OBC||33 years||31 years|
|SC/ST||35 years||33 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||40 years (further relaxed by 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SCJST)||Not Applicable|
|Ex-Service men (General, OBC, SC, ST)||35years||33 years|
|Departmental candidates||Age relaxation will be extended to departmental candidates to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC|
ONGC Salary Details:
Candidates who will be selected for ONGC Recruitment will get an impressive amount as monthly income along with other allowances/ benefits from the concerned department of this reputed organization.
Check Also: Latest Jobs Notification
Registration Fees to apply for ONGC Recruitment Through GATE:
Applying candidates will have to pay non-refundable Registration fee given below, can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through the challan in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No.30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun
- General & OBC Rs. 299.20 /-
- SC , ST & PWD No Fees payable
ONGC Selection Process:
- Desirous and eligible candidates for ONGC Graduate Trainee Posts must have qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 to apply for ONGC 2018 Recruitment.
- Shortlisted candidates must carry their GATE-2018 Score in the subject at the time of Personal Interview taken by the selection team.
- The final merit list for ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment will be prepared based on the weightage assigned to various parameters as follows:
|Weightage of GATE-2018 Score||60 Marks|
|Qualification||25 Marks ( 20 Marks for Essential Qualification & 05 marks for in line PhD*)|
Simple steps to Apply for ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2018:
- Visit to the official site of Oil and Natural Gas Limited that is www.ongcindia.com to apply for ONGC Recruitment Notification.
- Press on “Careers” tab visible in menu bar.
- After that a new page will be opened with latest “Recruitment Notice” you need to follow it and press on suitable link given below.
“Recruitment of Graduate Trainees at E1 level in Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts through GATE-2018” link
- Then you have to hit on “GT18 online Advertisement through GATE-2018” link.
- Within few seconds ONGC Recruitment Notification will be opened on new page containing all the relevant details.
- Read ONGC notification carefully, with entire details.
- After reading relevant details you need to press on suitable link to “Apply Online” for ONGC Recruitment Through GATE.
- Fill ONGC Online Application Form through GATE carefully with entire and correct details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials as per required in ONGC Application Form.
- Now press on “Submit” tab for final completion and take a print out of ONGC Online Application Form for further use in future.
ONGC Recruitment Dates:
|Start Date for receiving Online Applications||16-04-2018 (From 1400 Hrs.)|
|Last date for receipt of Online Applications||03-05-2018 (Up to 1730 Hrs.)|
Period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters
|10-05-2018 to 22-05-2018 (Tentative)|
|Starting of Interviews||28-05-2018 (Tentative)|
You may get other information concerning ONGC Recruitment 2018 – 19by visiting its Official Link. For any sort of query, simply ask it by comment in below given comment box present on the web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Our experts will solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ONGC Admit Card||ONGC Scholarship|
|ONGC Recruitment||ONGC Placement Papers|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|