Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited has declared PGCIL Result. Contenders who have appeared in Computer Based Written Test (CBT) on 23 September 2017 for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) organized at Mumbai, Nagpur and Bhilai/Durg may ensure their score card. Based on performance in CBT, individual scores of participants are made available in their respective Candidate Login. Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Cutoff list comprise name of selected aspirants for Diploma Trainee Electrical (DTE) positions. Check PGCIL Result 2017 as well as DV Dates from here.
Contenders provisionally selected for the post of Diploma Trainee Electrical (DTE) in Computer Based Written Test will undergo document verification and medical fitness. Such aspirants need to report at address placed below on 27.11.2017 for Medical Examination. Go through listed details prescribed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more information about PGCIL Result 2018.
Procedure To Download PGCIL Result 2018:
To get Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Result, candidates may follow listed ways.
- Keen contenders may visit the official portal of Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited that is www.powergridindia.com
- Press on “Careers” tab available at top menu bar.
- Choose “Job Opportunities” link from drop down list.
- Scroll down page, hit on “WR-I Recruitment” link.
- At new page, strike on “Result for CBT dtd 07.11.2017(link is external)” link to view PGCIL Results
- PGCIL 2018 results in PDF form will open up at your system.
- Aspirants may download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Results & carry print out of PGCIL merit list for future need.
List of Documents required to be brought in Original for Verification:
Contenders whose name appears in PGCIL cut off list will undergo Medical exam. Carry listed documents at time of appearing for medical test.
- Date of Birth Certificate – Matric/ Birth Certificate
- Qualifications Certificate alongwith Marksheets of all years/ semesters of following examinations
- Intermediate (if applicable)
- Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Any other qualification
- Relieving letter from present employer, (if presently employed) and Service/ experience certificate towards proof of Experience (if any).
- Caste certificate (if applicable in case of SC/ST/OBC – Non Creamy Layer) in prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority.
- Disability Certificate (if applicable in case of Persons with Disability) in prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority/ Medical Board
- Employment Exchange Registration Receipt
- Any other certificate / details (e.g. Bank Account Details with IFSC Code/ PAN Card)
Check Out: More Government Jobs
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Results:
Grid Corporation Of India Limited has issued PGCIL exam result. Appeared contenders in Computer Based Written Test (CBT) on 23.09.2017 may access PGCIL 2018 result from this page. Those who get shortlisted under Computer Based Written Test are invited for document verification and medical fitness. Contenders are advised to reach on time along with documents provided here at address placed below for Medical Examination on 27.11.2017.
Venue of Medical Examination:
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
Western Region Transmission System- Western Region Transmission System-I, RHQ
Sampriti SampritiNagar, Nari Ring Road, P.O Uppalwadi
Nagpur- Nagpur-440 026, MAHARASHTRA
Which One To Choose: Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs
Reporting date for Medical Examination: 27.11.2017
To grab more details about PGCIL Result 2017-2018, follow its Official Link. Stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more updates about PGCIL Diploma Trainee Result on your timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|PGCIL Recruitment||PGCIL Admit Card|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|