Post Matric Scholarship
Ministry of minority affairs provides Post Matric Scholarship to students who belong to weaker sections of minority community. The main objective of the PMS scheme is to provide financial aid to SC/ST students.
So those who want to take benefit of Post Matric Scholarship 2018 can submit PMS Online application Form before the last date. Aspirants can check their application Status by going through official portal of the organization.
Who can apply for Post Matric Scholarship?
Only students belong to SC/ST minority communities can apply for the PMS Scholarship, the candidates having the lowest income shall be given preference as per the norms of organization.
The complete details regarding Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19 is available at the below section of this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Scroll down this page and grab further information…
Post Matric Scholarship
Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19 Update
National Scholarship Portal welcomes Students from Arunachal Pradesh State to apply for the Post Matric Scholarship scheme. Students of Arunachal Pradesh can now apply for this scheme by following the simple procedure available below!
Aspirants are advises to check all the eligibility norms, Post Matric Scholarship Status and other terms and condition before applying for Arunachal Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship scheme.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Eligibility Criteria Needed for Post Matric Minority Scholarship:
Before filling the PMS online form candidates must ensure to check eligibility norms-
- Aspirants should belong to the Minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis)
- Candidates who are in class 11th, 12th or doing graduation, vocational courses are eligible to fill Post Matric Scholarship form.
- Those applicants who have scored minimum 50% marks in previous annual exam can apply.
- Parents’ income should not exceed INR 2 lacs.
- Scholarship Scheme is only for maximum 2 children of same family.
To Apply For Scholarship: Must Read These Given Tips
List of Courses covered under Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme:
Candidates can check the complete list of the courses available for the scheme of Post-Matric Scholarship or PMS scheme.
Post Matric Scholarship Status:
|Post matric scholarship amount|
|Admission and tuition fee for Class 11-12||INR 7000 pa||INR 7000 pa|
|Admission and tuition fee for technical and vocational courses||INR 10000 pa||INR 10000 pa|
|Admission and tuition fee for graduation and post graduation studies||INR 3000 pa||INR 3000 pa|
|Maintenance Allowances||INR 380-1200 pm||INR 230-550 pm|
Procedure To Post Matric Scholarship Online Form:
Candidates can fill Post matric scholarship form by following below steps-
- The first thing that every individual need to do is go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in
- Then press “New User? Register” tab which is available at the top of the home page.
- Candidates need to submit Application id and password to login on NSP 2.0 portal.
- Read the instructions and select the Continue option.
- Fill all the details correctly and hit Register button.
- Your User ID and Password will be visible on your digital screen and OTP will be sent to your contact number.
- Enter the one time password and confirm it.
- Fill the post matric scholarship 2018-19 application form/ PMS Form with correct details.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the same for further use.
- Enclose it in an envelope with self attested copies of required documents.
- Submit it to the District Officer of your State/ Union Territory.
- Candidates can check PMS status by providing their login details.
Essential Documents for PMS scholarship:
- Student Photo
- Institution Verification Form
- Self declaration of Income Certificate by the student
- Self declaration of community by the student
- Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form.
- Fee Receipt of current course year
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Post Matric Scholarship 2018- Instructions:
- Amount will be directly transferred to candidate’s bank account.
- Scheme is provided for only standard time taken to complete the course/ studies.
- Around 30% of post matric scholarship schemes minorities is fixed for girl aspirant.
- It is applicable for 10 months in a year.
Note: Contenders should have Bank Account link up with Aadhar Number, candidates can check their PMS scholarship status by going thorough official website.
Candidates, if you want to ask something about Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19 then write it in the comment box which is given below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
For latest updates on scholarship schemes you can follow us on Twitter and Google plus. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How To Get College Scholarship||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|