Check Updated Post-Matric Scholarship List and ensure requisite eligibility criteria of the available Scheme for Minorities, Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers and Students with Disabilities.
After the submission of Post Matric 2018 Scholarship Form and completion of the selection procedure, scholars will receive satisfactory Post-Matric Scholarship Amount as well as some other allowances and benefits by the government.
Post-Matric Scholarship 2018 Last Date
Students meeting the requirements can submit their online form on or before the last date which is 30-09-2018. To be updated with more detail about Post Matric Scholarship 2018-2019 Scheme, you need to be in touch with our portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com or check this page.
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme List 2018:
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric
Fill Application Form and Check Status, Last Date For: Pre Matric Scholarship List
Post-Matric Scholarship Objectives:
- To support students with disabilities for their study in classes IX and X onwards so that the incidence of drop-out, especially in the transition from the elementary to the secondary stage is minimized,
- All Graduate & Post Graduate courses recognised by UGC will be covered under Post-Matric Scholarship
- The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education, increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Post Matric Scholarships Eligibility Details 2018:
Students belong to notified minority communities viz. Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi (Zoroastrian) studying in India only and fulfilling the Scheme guidelines are eligible to apply for these scholarships. Rest of Pre Matric Scheme Criteria is well mentioned below:
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minority
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- The annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh.
Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Only those candidates who have passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education will be eligible.
- Candidates who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. B.Com. after B.A. in other subject will not be eligible. However, students pursuing L.L.B/B.Ed/B.El.Ed. After passing B.A./B.Sc./B.E. etc. are eligible for Post-Matric Scholarship under this scheme.
Post-matric Scholarship for Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers
- Either of the parents of the students should be Beedi, Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone & Dolomite Mines, Cine worker with atleast six months service. This also includes Contract/Gharkhataworkers also.
- Total monthly Income of the Worker’s family from all sources should not exceed for Rs.10,000/- for BeediWorkers, Rs.8,000/- per month for Cine workers.
Post Matric Scholarship Amount 2018:
|Item||Rate of Scholarship|
|Rate of Scholarship Admission + Tuition Fee||Admission and tuition fee Class XI & XII: Rs. 7,000/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Admission and course/tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of XI and XII level (Courses of one or|
|more year of duration): Rs. 10,000/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Admission and tuition fee for UG & PG level: Rs. 3,000/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Maintenance Allowance||For Class XI & XII including Tech. & Voc. Course*: Rs. 380/- per month for Hosteller & Rs. 230/- per month for Day Scholar|
|For Courses other than Tech. & Prof. courses at UG & PG level*: Rs. 570/- per month for Hosteller & Rs. 300/- per month for Day Scholar|
|For M.Phil & Ph.D.*: Rs. 1,200/- per month for Hosteller & Rs. 550/- per month for Day Scholar|
|Groups||Rate of Maintenance allowance|
(in Rupees per month)
|All PG Degree/Diploma Course recognised by UGC in any discipline. All Bachelor’s Degree courses in Medicine (Allopathic, Indian and other recognized systems of medicines), Engineering, Technology, Planning, Architecture, Design, Fashion Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary & Allied Sciences, Management, Business Finance/Administration, Computer Science/ Applications.|
|Professional Courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate in areas like Pharmacy (B. Pharma), LLB, BFS, other para-medical branches like Rehabilitation, Diagnostics etc., Mass Communication, Hotel Management & Catering, Travel/Tourism/Hospitality Management, Interior Decoration, Nutrition & Dietetics, Commercial Art, Financial Services (e.g. Banking, Insurance, Taxation etc.) for which entrance qualification is minimum Sr. Secondary (10+2).|
|All other courses leading to a graduate degree not covered under Group I & II e.g. BA/B Sc/B Com etc.|
|All post-matriculation level non-degree courses for which entrance qualification is High School (Class X), e.g. senior secondary certificate (class XI and XII); both general and vocational stream, ITI courses, 3 year diploma courses in Polytechnics, etc.|
|Courses||Ceiling per set (or actual cost whichever is less)(In Rupees)|
|Post Graduate Degree/Diploma courses recognised by UGC in any discipline. Degree courses in Medical/Engineering||7,500|
|Degree courses in Veterinary||5,000|
|Degree courses in Agriculture||4,500|
|Polytechnics and other courses||2,400|
Get List of: Documents Required For Education Loan
Additional Allowances depending on disabilities of the student
|Reader Allowance for blind Scholars||Rs.240/- per month for all the groups of courses.|
|Transport Allowance||Rs.160/- per month for disabled students|
|Escort Allowance|| Rs.160/- per month for severally|
handicapped day scholar students with
low extremity disability.
|Special Allowance|| Rs.160/- per month is admissible to any|
employee of the hostel willing to extend help to a severely orthopedically handicapped student residing in hostel of an educational institution, who may need the assistance of a helper.
|Coaching Allowance|| Rs.240/- per month towards extra coaching to|
mentally retarded and mentally ill students.
|I to IV (for purchase of dress/books etc.)||250||250|
|V to VIII||940||500|
|PUC I & II||2440||2000|
|Professional Courses (BE / MBBS / BSc.- Agri.)||15000||15000|
Post Matric Scholarship Procedure 2018:
Fresh Post Matric Scholarship 2018 Form
- As the number of scholarships for minorities available in a year is fixed and limited, it is necessary to lay down preference for selection.
- Inter-se selection weightage is to be given to poverty rather than marks (the applicant is required to submit an income certificate.
- In case of same income, merit shall be generated from ‘Date of Birth’ criteria of applicant (senior is preferred).
Renewal of Post Matric Scholarship Form 2018
- There is no merit list generation for renewal cases.
- Renewal applicant will get the scholarship if one has obtained 50% in his/her previous year’s examinations (at the same institute and in same course) and his/her application is verified by all authorities (as designated by Ministry of Minority Affairs) and approved by State Governments/UTs.
Procedure To Submit Post Matric Scholarship Application Form 2018:
To submit Application For Pre Matric Scholarship you need to visit to the official portal of the organization which is scholarships.gov.in
Then follow “Central Scheme” and go through “Ministry Of Minority Affairs, Department Of Empowerment of Persons with Disability, Ministry Of Labor and Employment” as per your need.
Press the appropriate link of Post-Matric Scholarship 2018-19 as per your need.
“Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities”
“Post-Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities”
“Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric”
- Ensure requirements from Advertisement of Post-Matric Scholarship Minority 2018-19.
- Eligible scholars have to press “Apply” link.
- Fill Post Matric Scholarship Form 2018 and Upload Documents.
- Recheck Post- Matric Scholarship Application Form and Hit “Submit” tab, take a print out of Post Matric Scholarship Application Form 2018-19 PDF for future use.
Post Matric Scholarship 2018 Last Date:
Post Matric Scholarship Last Date: 30-09-2018
Students can grab complete information about Post Matric Scholarship 2018-2019 by going through this Official link also. To know more about the same or others, you need to be in touch with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com)
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Manner To Apply For Scholarship||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Student Success Strategies||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|