Post Matric Scholarship
Individuals who have completed their high school and want to do higher studies can get some financial help through Post Matric Scholarship. This scheme is mainly for Minority students/ SC/ OBC candidates.
Those aspirants who are interested in scholarship for Post Matric students can apply through online mode and submit the application form through proper channel till the last date. After that no forms will be entertained by the authority.
Organization will select some individuals on the basis of their forms/ other criteria and suitable amount will be provided to the selected aspirants. More details about Post Matric Scholarship 2018 are mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Post Matric Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria Needed for Post Matric Minority Scholarship:
- Aspirants should belong to the Minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis)
- Candidates who are in class 11th, 12th or doing graduation, vocational courses are eligible to fill Post Matric Scholarship form.
- Those applicants who have scored minimum 50% marks in previous annual exam can apply.
- Parents’ income should not exceed INR 2 lacs.
- Scholarship Scheme is only for maximum 2 children of same family.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Post Matric Scholarship Status:
|Admission and tuition fee for Class 11-12||INR 7000 pa||INR 7000 pa|
|Admission and tuition fee for technical and vocational courses||INR 10000 pa||INR 10000 pa|
|Admission and tuition fee for graduation and post graduation studies||INR 3000 pa||INR 3000 pa|
|Maintenance Allowances||INR 380-1200 pm||INR 230-550 pm|
Steps to Fill Post Matric Scholarship Application Form:
- The first thing that every individual need to do is go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in
- Then press “New User? Register” tab which is available at the top of the home page.
- Read the instructions and select the Continue option.
- Fill all the details correctly and hit Register button.
- Your User ID and Password will be visible on your digital screen and OTP will be sent to your contact number.
- Enter the one time password and confirm it.
- Fill the post matric scholarship 2018-19 application form with correct details.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the same for further use.
- Enclose it in an envelope with self attested copies of required documents.
- Submit it to the District Officer of your State/ Union Territory.
- Marks Cards
- Institute Verification Form for post matric scholarship
- Income Certificate
- Self-Declaration of Minority Community Certificate by the Students
- Proof of bank account in the name of student (1st page Xerox copy of bank passbook).
- Aadhar Card Xerox copy
- Passport size 2 Photos
To Apply For Scholarship: Must Read These Given Tips
Post Matric Scholarship 2018- Instructions:
- Amount will be directly transferred to candidate’s bank account.
- Scheme is provided for only standard time taken to complete the course/ studies.
- Around 30% of post matric scholarship schemes minorities is fixed for girl aspirant.
- It is applicable for 10 months in a year.
Note: Contenders should have Bank Account link up with Aadhar Number
Aspirants can apply for Post Matric Scholarship for SC/OBC/Minority Students till August 2018 (for some specific states).
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Candidates, if you want to ask something about Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19 then write it in the comment box which is given below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
For latest updates on scholarship schemes you can follow us on Twitter and Google plus. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How To Get College Scholarship||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|