Name Of Posts
A job advertisement about Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment has been released by Government. The organization is recruiting candidates for filling up 327 vacancies for the post of Clerk. Interested candidates can apply for Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 by submitting the application form through online mode.
Points mentioned in this page:
|Vacancy distribution||Age required|
|Qualifications||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
|Application fees||Exam pattern|
Keen job seekers who are interested to apply for www.sssc.gov.in Recruitment, they can grab this opportunity by submitting the application form through online mode on or before the closing date that is 27th January 2017 after that the online submission link will be closed. So aspirants what are you waiting, clutch this opportunity and become the part of PHHC Clerk Recruitment. You can attain the rest details about Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy:
Clerk – 327 Vacancies
- Candidates who are interested for Punjab And Haryana High Court Chandigarh Recruitment must have a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- Applicants must pass matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets) will be favorable.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
|Name Of The Category||Maximum Age||Minimum Age|
|General||42 years of age||
18 years of age
|SC/ST||47 years of age|
|Ex-servicemen of Haryana||42 years plus continuous military service added by three years.|
|PHC||10 years from their original category|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment: Official Notice
Candidates, who will be selected for PHHC Chandigarh Recruitment, will get an attractive amount of salary package per month which is offered as per the instructions by Haryana Government.
Applicants, who are applying for Vacancy In Punjab And Haryana High Court, have to pay application fees in cash in any branch of State Bank of India.
|General||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Reserved Categories of the other States|
|SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 125/-|
- Selection of candidates will be based on the performance in written test and after that, shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Proficiency test i.e. to access the proficiency of candidates in operation of computer.
- Computer Test shall comprise of two parts. In Part-I i.e. Word Processing Test, the candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M. In Part-II, Candidates will have to qualify the Spread Sheet Test.
- Thereafter, out of total candidates who qualify Computer Proficiency will be called for checking of original testimonials/interaction.
- Select List of the qualified candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in written examination.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam:
Written Examination Pattern:
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|General Knowledge||50||33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.|
How to Fill Punjab And Haryana High Court Application Form?
- Applicants have to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.sssc.gov.in
- Hit “Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Punjab / Haryana)” link under the “Recruitments” section which is shown in the centre of the home page.
- Hit “Advertisement” link and you will get instructions in PDF.
- Now read all the instructions carefully and back to the previous page and hit on “Online Registration for new user (Step-I Registration)” link.
- Then fill all the required details correctly and submit the form.
- After that, take print out of Cash Deposit Receipt and go to the any branch of State Bank of India and pay the examination fees in cash.
- Now applicants need to fill the next registration form with correct details and upload photograph / signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form and submit the form.
- At last, take out a print copy of your application form for further use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Last Date For Registration Step I||23rd January 2017|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Application Fee||25th January 2017|
|End Date For Registration Step II||27th January 2017|
|Closing Date For Editing Of Applications|
|Exam Will Held On (Tentative)||March/April 2017|
Aspirants, who wish to apply for Recruitment in Punjab And Haryana High Court, visit the Official Notification. Interested applicants, who are willing to know upcoming notification of Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 must stay in contact with the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Latest job openings in Punjab have circulated!! Eligible and willful candidates can apply for Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment as application forms are invited from enthusiastic candidates to fill 07 Additional District & Sessions Judges Vacancies. All the interested candidates can take the advantage of this advertisement by applying for Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017.
Career oriented candidates must send filled application till 16th January 2017 by following all the necessary steps customized below. For attaining essential information about Punjab And Haryana High Court vacancies aspirants must scroll this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as this page is well modified by our team members.
Additional District & Sessions Judges: 7 Vacancies
Essential Qualification Needed:
Contenders must be a citizen of India and have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory / elective subjects/other qualified equivalent Punjabi language examination.
Age Criteria as on 16th January 2017:
|Lower Age Limit||Upper Age Limit|
|35 years||45 years|
Salary Package Offered To Selected Contenders:
Enrolled candidates for Additional District & Sessions Judges vacancy will be eligible to receive Rs. 51500 – 63,070/- + allowances from the concerned department according to the rules.
Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
|SC/ ST/ BC/ PH (Persons With Disabilities) candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|General/Other Category candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Hiring for Punjab And Haryana High Court Vacancy:
Candidates, who are willing to apply, must qualify the examination conducted by the organization. Final selection will be decided by selection committee according to the performance given by aspirants in the examination.
How to Apply for Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment?
- Job seekers who are going to apply for Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment must go and open the official website of the organization that is highcourtchd.gov.in
- Select the tab “Recruitments” which is located at the time of home page.
- Then choose “Judicial Officers” tab mentioned under recruitment tab.
- After this hit on ‘Notification/Advertisement for filling up of 7 vacancies of Additional District & Sessions Judges in the State of Punjab by way of direct recruitment from the Bar’ link and read the PDF file appeared on the computer screen.
- Thereafter download the format from the notification.
- Now fill application form with all the essential details in proper manner.
- Now super scribed an envelope with “Application for the post of Additional District Judge in the State of Punjab” and keep all the enclosures in it.
- Lastly candidates must send this envelope to the postal address before the end date i.e.16th January 2017.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
The Registrar (Recruitment),
High Court of Punjab and Haryana,
Chandigarh through Co-ordination Branch,
High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh
Last date to submit Filled application Form: 16th January 2017
Candidates must study the Official notification so as to avail all the vital and important information about Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017. To grasp all the updations about Punjab And Haryana High Court jobs aspirants must visit the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|