Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts has invited application for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 for the 352 Clerk Vacancies. Candidates interested to apply for the Clerk post can get all the details here.
Candidates who wish to apply for the SSSC Clerk Recruitment in Punjab & Haryana High Court should have a graduation degree. Also candidates must have Hindi as a subject in Matriculation and should be proficient in operation computer.
Punjab & Haryana High 352 Clerk Recruitment
Candidates can apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court job in online mode only on the official website of SSSC. SSSC Online registration for the Clerk post has commenced. Last date to fill the Punjab & Haryana High Court Application form is 07-02-2019.
Selection of candidates for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment will be done on the basis of written exam. To know more about this recruitment, go through the below section of this page which is well developed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy Details
|Category||No of post|
|SC/ST of Haryana||60 Posts|
|BC of Haryana||69 Posts|
|PHC of Haryana||01 Posts|
Grab Today More: Latest High Court Recruitment
Essential Qualification for SSSC High Court of Punjab & Haryana Clerk Recruitment
Applicants who are having bachelor’s degree in arts or science from a recognized university can apply. Also, these candidates must have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject and should be proficient in operating computers.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
To apply for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment, Age limit should be between 18 to 42 years.
Salary Structure for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment
Selected candidates for the SSSC Haryana & Punjab High Court Clerk Recruitment will get pay between Rs.10300 – 34800 + Rs.3200/-
Selection Procedure for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019
To get selected for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment, candidates have to undergo Written Examination and Computer Proficiency Test. Candidates with higher in merit will be appointed to the Clerk post.
Start Here: Free Online Test Series
|SC, ST, BC & ESM of Haryana||Rs.200||Rs.100|
|Reserved categories for other states||Rs.750||Rs.375|
How to Apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019?
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Society For Centralized Recruitment Of Staff In Subordinate Courts that is www.sssc.gov.in.
- Now you have to follow “Recruitments” section, available at the mid of home page.
- From that section you are required to hit on appropriate link “Clerk(Subordinate Courts of Haryana)”
- You are required to press “Advertisement” link from the next page.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, having all the details about Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on Online Registration for new user (Step-I Registration).
- Fill the registration form in correct manner and hit on “Register” button.
- Thereafter you need to hit on Login for Step-II Registration link from the previous page.
- Now login to your account by using your “Registration ID and password” and select the post.
- Fill Punjab & Haryana High Court Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a printout of filled application form for future use.
Important dates for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||07-01-2019|
|Closing Date for Registration Step-I||04-02-2019 till 11.59 PM|
|Closing Date for Registration Step-II||07-02-2019 till 11.59 PM|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee||06-02-2019|
To get more information and updates about Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment, stay connected with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card||More Government Jobs|
|Punjab & Haryana High Court Result||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|