Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment
High Court of Chandigarh has recently issued a latest notification regarding Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment. Chandigarh High Court is hiring talented and highly qualified candidates in order to fill the 239 Grade-3 Stenographer vacancies. So, those candidates who want to apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court 2018 Recruitment are required to fill the application form before the closing date. Candidates can apply online from 25-12-2017 to 23-01-2018.
Lots of candidates were eagerly waiting for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment, now the time has come to apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Steno grade 3 Recruitment. For getting more information about High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2018, you need to go through the whole page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|26/12/2017||Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment||Grade III Stenographer- 239||Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science||23/01/2018||See Notification|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Category Wise Vacancy|
|Grade III Stenographer||239|
Qualification required for High Court Steno Recruitment:
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
- He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age criteria for Punjab & Haryana HC Vacancy 2018 Notification:
- For general: 18 to 45 years
- For SC/ST: 18 to 47 years
- Age Relaxation will be given to the SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH category candidates as per Government Rule Regulation
Salary scale under Punjab & Haryana Job opening:
Those candidates who will be selected for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 Grade III Stenographer Jobs at 239 Vacancies will get an impressive amount of salary Rs. 5910-20200 + Rs. 2800/- Grade Pay as per the organization norms.
- For General Candidates Application Fee Rs 1000/-
- For ST/SC/OBC/BC/ESM Candidates Application Fee 250/-
- For PHC of Punjab General: 500/-
- For PHC of Punjab Other: 125/-
- Reserved Category of other State: 1000/-
Chandigarh High Court Recruitment Selection process:
Candidate’s selection will be done for Chandigarh High Court Recruitment Grade III Stenographer Jobs 2018, on the basis of their work performance in following rounds:
- English shorthand-typing test
- English language and grammar test
- Knowledge of Computer applications
- Oral Interview
|Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:|
How to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, those who wish to apply for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Jobs are required to log on the official website that is www.sssc.gov.in
- On the home page, under the Recruitment section, you need to choose the “Stenographer Grade III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab)” link
- After hitting the above mentioned link, a new page will be open in front of you
- Then press the “Advertisement” link now read Punjab and Haryana High Court Notification carefully
- After reading complete instructions carefully you are required to hit “Online Registration for new user (Step-I Registration)” link
- Fill The Online Application Form with all required and correct information
- In step II registration: upload the scanned copies of credentials/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph
- Pay the Punjab and Haryana High Court steno examination fee according to the category
- The applicant who completes Registration Step-I, should go to Bank for deposit of fee after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I
- At last, take a printout of the online application form for further use
Grab Today: Latest High Court Recruitment
- Candidate can apply online from: 25.12.2017
- Last date/time for Registration Step-I: 23.01.2018 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for receipt of application fee: 25.01.2018 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last date/time for Registration Step-II: 27.01.2018 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for editing of applications: 27.01.2018 11:59 P.M.
To know more about Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018, you are required to visit the official link. If you are satisfied with the above stated information then bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|