Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment
High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts has issued a latest advertisement named as Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment.
Applications are invited from eligible and career oriented candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Stenographer/Clerk/Driver. Those, who meet the eligibility norms needed for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018, can apply for the suitable post via online process.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|04/04/2018||Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment||Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer/ Clerk/ Driver Jobs||Graduation/ 08th||01/05/2018||See Notification|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Notification
Candidates can apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Grade III Vacancies till the last date that is 01-05-2018. Aspirants should apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018-19 by following the guidelines mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment
Punjab & Haryana High Court 2018 Recruitment Overviews
|Organization||High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts|
|Applying Mode||Online Process|
|Starting date for applying||02-04-2018|
|Last date to apply online||01-05-2018|
|Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification:|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy Details:
|Name of post||Number of Vacancies|
Those, who are interested to apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Grade-3 Recruitment, should have following qualifications:
|Name of post||Academic Record|
|Clerk||Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science from a recognized university/institution|
|Stenographer Gr-III||Bachelor Degree in Arts /Science with English|
Shorthand Speed 80 w.p.m. (Transcription 20 wpm)
|Driver||At least middle pass with Punjabi/Hindi as one of the subject.|
He should possess a valid license for L.T.V.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Candidates, who are going to enroll themselves for Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancies, their age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 years as on 01-Jan-2018. Relaxation in upper age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the norms.
To apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs, candidates have to apy application fee as mentioned below:
|Reserve Category (Other State)||Rs.100/-|
|SC/ BC/OBC of Chandigarh||Rs.100/-|
Mode of Payment:
Payment of application fee must be done through credit card or debit card or net banking or through challan at State Bank of India.
Selected candidates on appropriate posts, will get salary package as prescribed below:
|Clerk||Rs. 10300 to 34800 + GP Rs. 3200|
|Stenographer||Rs. 10300 to 34800 + GP Rs. 3600|
|Driver||Rs. 5910 to 20200 + GP Rs. 2400|
Selection of candidates for Punjab & Haryana High Court Job, will made on the basis of their performances in written examination and personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
How to apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018?
Candidates may apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
First of all you need to go through the official website of SOCIETY FOR CENTRALIZED RECRUITMENT OF STAFF IN SUBORDINATE COURTS that is www.sssc.gov.in.
- Now you have to follow “Recruitments” section, available at the mid of home page.
- From that section you are required to hit on appropriate link such as:
- Clerk(Subordinate Courts of Chandigarh)
- Stenographer Grade III(Subordinate Courts of Chandigarh)
- Driver(Subordinate Courts of Chandigarh)
- You are required to press “Advertisement” link from the next page.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, having all the details about Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Jobs.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on Online Registration for new user (Step-I Registration).
- Fill the registration form in correct manner and hit on “Register” button.
- Thereafter you need to hit on Login for Step-II Registration link from the previous page.
- Now login to your account by using your “Registration ID and password” and select the post.
- You should fill Punjab & Haryana High Court Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Grab Today More: Latest High Court Recruitment
|Step I Registration Last Date||01-05-2018 (11: 59 pm)|
|Fee Payment Last Date||03-05-2018 (Within Banking Hours)|
|Step II Registration Last Date||04-05-2018 (11: 59 pm)|
|Form Correction Last Date||04-05-2018 (11: 59 pm)|
|Exam Date||May–August 2018|
To get rest details in concern of Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018-19, you may keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. If you have any query related to the content available on this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card||More Government Jobs|
|Punjab & Haryana High Court Result||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|