RPF Full Form
RPF Full Form is Railway Protection Force, come into existence on 27 July, 1984. RPF is a security force of India is mainly created with the motive to protect railway passengers, passenger area and railway property of the Indian Railways. केंद्रीय सशस्त्र पुलिस बल के तहत आर.पी.एफ एकमात्र सुरक्षा बल है जिसे अपराधियों की गिरफ्तारी और जांच करने का पूरा अधिकार है।
RPFs are responsible for smooth working of railway. Visitors are needed to read this article of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information about आर.पी.एफ Meaning, Duties, Responsibilities, RPF Full Form etc.
|Motto||Service and Loyalty|
|Formed||27 July, 1984|
|Employees||1,75,000 Active Personnel|
|Governing body||Ministry of Railways (India)|
|Constituting instrument||Act, 1984|
|General nature||Federal law enforcement|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
|Minister responsible||Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister|
|Agency executive||Dharmendra Kumar, IPS, Director General, RPF|
|Parent agency||Railway Protection Force|
Check Here Current Update: RPF Recruitment
RPF Meaning in Hindi:
यदि आपको आर.पी.एफ का अर्थ जानना है आर.पी.एफ में कौन-कौन से नियम और कानून होते है जिसे पालन किया जाता है | तो आप यहाँ से जान सकते है| इसका अर्थ होता है रेलवे सुरक्षा बल जिसे हम अंग्रेजी में Railway Protection Force कहते हैं | रेलवे सुरक्षा बल (RPF) का गठन 27 जुलाई 19 में किया गया था।
आर.पी.एफ एक सुरक्षा बल है, जिससे भारतीय रेल की रेलवे यात्रियों, यात्री क्षेत्र और रेलवे की संपत्ति की रक्षा की जाती है| यह एकमात्र केंद्रीय सशस्त्र पुलिस बल (CAPF) है, जिसमें अपराधियों की गिरफ्तारी, जांच और मुकदमा चलाने की अनुमति प्रदान की गई है । पहले इस बल को ‘Watch & Ward’ के नाम से जाना जाता था और अब रेलवे सुरक्षा बल के नाम से जाना जाता है|
Find More: Latest Police Jobs
RPF Meaning in English:
Railway Protection Force was assigned with the intention to safeguard the interest/ property of Indian Railways and for Safety of Passengers. In simple words, we can say that Railway Protection Forces are the protector of the property of the Indian Railways spread all over the country. Earlier it was named as “Watch and Ward” and afterwards it was renamed and called as “Railway Protection Force”.
Railway Protection Forces have extensive powers to arrest the people who harm the railway. During the night travelling, RPFs should care for the passengers during each night. The common realization is that Railway Protection Force is responsible for all aspects of railways security.
RPF का कार्य:
- रेलवे य़ात्रियों की सुरक्षा और रेलवे संपत्ति की सुरक्षा करना।
- रेलवे परिसर और रेल से आसामाजिक तत्वों को हटाना।
- रेल के जरिए यदि ह्यूमन ट्रैफिकिंग की सूचना है तो तुरंत एक्शन लेना और कार्रवाई करना।
Get Here: Indian Railway Notification
RPF shares its duties with the Government Railway Police (GRP) and the District Police. To understand the RPF roles, firstly, individuals need to understand the GRP’s role. The Government Railway Police have in addition the following special duties:
Duties of GRP:
To maintain order at railway stations and in trains
- “Order” duties means control of passenger traffic within station premises, particularly on platforms, in booking offices, waiting halls, at entrance and exit gates etc
- Control of vehicular and other traffic in station precincts;
- Maintenance of order in passenger trains stopped at stations
- Administration of loaded passenger trains standing in station;
- Keeping of station premises clear of beggars;
- examination of empty carriages on arrival at terminal stations for property left behind by passengers and inspection of carriages with a view to seeing that fittings have not been tampered with;
- Removal of bodies of persons who dies in trains or on station premises and conveyance to hospital of sick passengers;
Read Out: Defence Current Affairs
RPF Duties and Responsibilities include:
The main duties under section 11 of RPF Act are as follows –
- To protect and safeguarding of railway property.
- Protection and safeguarding of passenger, their belongings and passenger areas.
- Coordinates with the civil police as well as GRP (Government Railway police) to control crime against railway passenger.
- To protect and safeguard Railway Property.
- To care for the Passenger area as well as Passengers.
- To remove any obstruction in the movement of Railway Property and Passenger area.
Other than that they have to follow the order of superior authority for following
- Disaster management.
- Doing poll duty.
Read On: Career In Indian Railway
Rank Structure in Railway Protection Force
The rank structure of Superior Officers in RPF force is as follows. The selection to these RPF posts is through UPSC exams.
- Director General
- Additional Director General
- Chief Security Commissioner (Inspector-General; Additional Inspector-General; Deputy Inspector-General)
- Additional or Deputy Chief Security Commissioner
- Senior Divisional Security Commissioner
- Divisional Security Commissioner
- Assistant Security Commissioner
Enrolled Members of the Force:
- Assistant Sub-Inspector
- Head Constable
- Cook/ sweeper / Driver / Fire Extinguisher
- Ancillary staff (The selection to these posts are through Railway Protection Force Recruitment)
Also Check Out: Railway Jobs Salary Structure
Rules of RPF in Hindi:
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
You can easily know the meaning, responsibilities, duties and RPF Full Form from thi9s page. Individuals can subscribe on our email service which is completely free, from to get all career related information directly in their messages box. You can also book mark this page, by pressing CTRL+D to remain updated with all upcoming notices.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Railway Exam Schedule|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||More Defence Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||How to Find a Job Online|