Psychological Counsellor and Agriculture Research Officer - Get Details
Lecturer Interview for the Economics – Get Details
Sr. Teacher GR. II post – Get Details
RPSC Admit Card
Candidates can download the RPSC Admit card from here..!! Those aspirants who have applied for the post of Psychological Counsellor and Agriculture Research Officer can download the RPSC hall ticket now. Interview for the post of Psychological Counsellor is going to held on 27-06-2017 and for the post of Agriculture Research Officer will be held from 27-06-2017 to 28-06-2017. To get the rest details about the RPSC Admit Card 2017 you can scroll down this page.
This Page Includes:
|Status||How to download|
|Further process||Important dates|
Candidates can get their admit card by following below steps and instructions on this page. Without the Interview letter aspirants will not allow to participate in the Interview, so they should remember to bring it at the time of Interview, which is going to conduct on specified dates above. For other information regarding RPSC Admit Card 2017 – 2018 you should visit this full page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Steps to download RPSC Admit Card 2017:
- First of all you need to visit the official website of the organization which is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then move your cursor to the “News & Events” section and then you must press the link of “Interview Letter for Psychological Counseling, Medical and Health Department” or “Interview Letter for Agriculture Research Officer (Plant Pathology), Agriculture Deptt.”
- After hitting that link you will see window like this which is mention below:
- Now you can fill your roll number and date of birth in the page and after that press the submit button.
- After pressing the submit button your Rajasthan public service commission hall ticket will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now you can download it on your desktop and take printout of it for future use.
Direct links to download RPSC Admit Card
|For Psychological Counseling||Hit Here|
|Agriculture Research Officer||Press Here|
Those aspirants who will qualify the Interview which is going to be held on 27-06-2017 to 28-06-2017 for the above mention posts will get chance to join the organization on specified dates which will be announced later. Selected candidates will get offer letter and they should bring that letter and all the required documents at the time of joining.
- For the Post of Psychological Counsellor Interview will be held on: 27-06-2017
- For the post of Agriculture Research Officer interview will be held on: 27-06-2017 – 28-06-2017
You may get RPSC Admit Card 2017 – 2018 from this Official Link. Candidates can like our facebook page and also they can bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the latest updates about the Rajasthan Public service commission admit card. if you have any query you can comment in below section we will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.
RPSC Admit Card
Rajasthan Public service Commission has released the RPSC Admit Card. those aspirants who are going to appear in the Lecturer Interview for the Economics they can download the call letter by following below mention steps. Now, Candidates can download the RPSC Hall ticket by visiting the Online Website which is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. We are providing all the information regarding RPSC Admit Card 2017 through this page; aspirants are advised that they should read this full page.
This Page Contains:
Steps to download RPSC Admit Card
Direct Links to get Rajasthan PSC admit card
Without the RPSC Interview letter, candidates will not allow in the Interview hall. So they must bring the call letter at the time of interview. After downloading the hall ticket, aspirants can start their preparation for the Interview. For other details about RPSC Admit Card 2017 – 2018 you can go through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
How to Download RPSC Admit Card?
Candidates, who want to get their RPSC call letter for attending interview, may follow below provided steps:
- First of all you must login to the Official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission that is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now hit on “View all” link available under “News and Events” section at the right side of home page.
- On the next page, you have to hit the link of “- Interview Letter for Lecturer – Economics , College Education Department”
- After hitting that link new page will be open on your computer screen which is like below mention screen shots.
- Now you must fill their Roll Number and Date of birth in the Interview Letter search page and also enter that captcha code.
- After that hit the “Submit” button and you will get admit card page on your computer screen.
- You are required to download your admit card to bring it with you at the time of interview.
Get Here >> Interview Letter for Lecturer – Psychology
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has transmitted an employment notification as RPSC recruitment for filing up the vacant posts of Lecturer in various departments and many candidates had applied for this recruitment. Now the organization is going to conduct interview for shortlisted candidates as on specified dates mentioned on this page. For the interview procedure RPSC lecturer Admit Card has been publicized on the official website of organization. Candidates can download their call letter through online mode only. Candidates can get their call letter by following the direct links available on this page. Aspirants are required to bring their admit card at the time of interview otherwise they will not get entry in interview place.
Read Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Candidates are informed that they have to bring their all original and photocopies of required documents at the time of interview otherwise they will be rejected for interview.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Interview will be held for Lecturer Economics: 27-06-2017 to 05-07-2017
Candidates must visit the Official Link to get RPSC Admit Card 2017–2018. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recrutmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. Share your queries with us our expertise will respond to your queries shortly.
RPSC Admit Card
GET RPSC Admit Card from Here…!!! Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced Rajasthan PSC Admit Card. Good news for those aspirants who have applied for Sr. Teacher GR. II post and are going to appear for RPSC Exam, they would be happy to know they can easily get their RPSC Call Letter in seconds. Candidates who will successfully qualify the competitive recruitment exam will be appointed as Senior Teacher Grade 2. So, you can download RPSC Admit Card 2017 quickly, through online mode.
Keys mentioned in this page:
Steps To Download Call Letter
Rajasthan PSC Exam Pattern
Direct Official Link
Rajasthan Public Service Commission had disclosed the notification to appoint candidates for filling up 6486 vacant positions for RPSC Sr. Teacher Grade 2. All those who have applied for this RPSC Recruitment, they need download hall ticket to participate in RPSC Sr. Teacher Exam by following below mentioned steps. Contenders may acquire more information related to exam pattern through this page that is well described below by team of www.recruirtmentinboxx.com.
How we can download RPSC Hall Ticket?
To get the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Admit Card applicants are required to follow a particular procedure. Here are some easy steps that you must follow to get Call Letter easily, let’s take a look-
- You are required to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission that is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now on the home page, you are required to follow “News and Events” section that is visible to you on the left side of the page.
- Now you have to hit on “Admit card Link for Sr. Teacher Gr II 2016 Subject Group 2 (Social Science, Science, English)” or “Admit card Link for Sr. Teacher Gr II 2016 Subject Group 1 (Hindi, Sanskrit, Mathematics)”
- Next page will arise with a with a dialogue box as shown below
- You have to enter your Application ID, Roll no. and date and birth in the provided space and press on ‘Submit’ button.
- At Last, you are required to take a print out of RPSC Exam Admit Card for examination purpose.
Direct links to download RPSC Admit Card
|Senior teacher Gr.II for social science/science/English||Hit Here|
|Senior Teacher for Hindi, Sanskrit, Mathematics||Press Here|
Why UPSC RPSC Admit Card 2017 is Compulsory?
Participants who are going to appear for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission exam need to carry hall ticket along with them as without it you will not be permit to sit in the examination hall. So, we suggest you to follow the above mentioned steps which are provided for the easiness of candidates or you can hit on direct official link.
Read Out here: Rajasthan Current Affairs
RPSC Admit Card
RPSC Exam Pattern:
There are two phases which are being conducted by Rajasthan PSC for Competitive Exam for the post of, the two phase’s are-
Paper – I:
|SR. NO||Name of the Papers||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|01||Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan||40||80||2 hours|
|02||Current Affairs of Rajasthan||10||20|
|03||General Knowledge of World & India||30||60|
- The question paper is type of multiple choices questions in the following subjects which will carry 100 questions
- Paper 1 will carries of total 200 marks.
- The Duration of this question paper will be of 2 hours.
Paper – II:
|Paper||Name of subjects||Number of Question||Maximum Marks||Time duration|
|Part I||Knowledge of Secondary and Sr. Secondary Standard Subjects||90||180||2:30 Hours|
|Part II||Knowledge of Graduation Standard about relevant subject matter||40||80|
|Part III||Teaching Methods of relevant subject||20||40|
- The Paper 2 is also of multiple choices (objective type questions) which will carry 150 questions in following subjects.
- Question paper will carries 300 maximum marks.
- The Duration of Paper 2will be 2 Hours and 30 Minutes
Get Here Topic Wise: RPSC Syllabus
Information Mentioned in Call Letter:
- Name of candidate, Address, Father’s Name
- Date of Birth, Category of the holder etc
- Address of the exam centre
- Date, Time of exam
- Time of Reporting at the exam centre
- Roll Number
- Signature and photo
- Other important instructions
|Sr. Teacher Gr II Comp. Exam – 2016:|
|Social Science (Offline)||02/07/2017|
Candidates may get RPSC Admit Card 2017 from this Official Link. You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus to get latest updates related to recruitment, examination, admit card etc directly on your wall from www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
If you have any query related to this notification, you may freely ask by leave their comment in comment box and our team member will entertain your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RPSC Result||RPSC Answer Key|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||How To Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|