SBI PO Result
This is to inform all the participated candidates in the SBI PO Main Exam that SBI PO Result has now available on the official portal. Appeared candidates may easily get their sbi.co.in PO Final Result and also SBI Successful Candidates List with the help of this page. The organization has issued SBI PO Cutoff list of candidates, selected for Phase-III (Personal Interview and Group Discussion) which was conducted on 04/06/2017. So appeared candidates’ can collect their SBI PO Result 2017 through the direct links provided on this page.
Candidates must get their SBI merit list in PDF format via online process only. State Bank of India main examination was conducted for only those candidates, who have got qualifying marks in Phase I (Preliminary Examination), held in the month of April and May 2017. Candidates, who had also clear the main exams, they are invited for Phase III, which will be held by the organization as on the specified dates. The information about phase III will be intimated to the shortlisted candidate’s separately. Aspirants can get their SBI PO Result 2017–2018 by following the guidelines provided below on this page, which is well modified by the unite of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How to Download SBI PO Result?
Candidates, who want to get their SBI probationary officer result, may follow some of these below provided steps:
- First of all you need to go through the Official website of State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Careers” tab, available at the top of home page.
- On the next page follow “Latest Announcement” section at the right side of the page.
- You need to select “Final Results” link, stated in “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (Advertisement No. CRPD/PO/2016-17/19)”
- A PDF file will be opened on your computer screen, in which you can see the roll numbers of shortlisted candidates for PI & GD.
- Candidates also hit for “Letter to successful candidates” link to get the individual SBI Final result.
- After that, fill the asked details such as roll number and date of birth and select submit button.
- At last you should save file of SBI Result on your desktop or take a print out of it for future references.
Download Here >> SBI PO Result 2017
Check Here: SBI PO Exam Successful List Of Candidates
SBI PO Result
State Bank of India release preliminary exam result on 16/05/2017 and shortlisted candidates were called for main examination held on 04/06/2017. Huge number of candidates had appeared for the examination to get recruited on the vacant post of PO. Now on the behalf of candidate’s performances the organization has released State Bank of India Result on its official website. The organization has issued the roll number of candidates, recommended for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Aspirants need to download their SBI Final admit card for GD & PI with the help of above uttered guidelines. Applicants may get their SBI exam result by following the guidelines mentioned above or by going through the direct link available on this page.
Check out Revised Pay Scale: SBI PO Salary Structure
Candidates are suggested to go through the Official Link to get SBI PO Result 2017–2018. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Candidates having any query related to the content available on this page, may write in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SBI PO Eligibility Criteria||SBI PO Exam Syllabus|
|SBI PO Exam Pattern||Career in Banking Sector In India|
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||Latest Upcoming Bank Jobs|