SNAP Application Form
Symbiosis International University has invited SNAP Application Form for admission in management courses (MBA). Those desirous for admission in MBA may check all details about SNAP Exam Notification, Online Registration Dates & others.
SNAP Registration has commenced from 28-08-2018. Closing date for submission of SNAP Application Form 2018 lasts till 26-11-2018. Read all instructions carefully prior filling Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Application Form.
SNAP Exam Dates:
SNAP Admit Card will be available for download from 01-12-2018. Thereafter, Symbiosis National Aptitude Test will be organized on 16-12-2018 for admission in management courses (MBA).
For more details about SNAP Application Form 2018–2019 such as eligibility, applying process, exam centers & others, go through this page designed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SNAP Application Form 2018
|Name of the Institute||Programme|
|SIBM – Pune|
SIBM – Bengaluru
SIBM – Hyderabad
|Master of Business Administration|
|SIBM – Pune||MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)|
|SICSR||MBA (Information Technology)|
Master of Science (Computer Applications)
Master of Science (System Security)
|SIIB||MBA (International Business)|
|SITM||MBA (Telecom Management)|
|SIMC||MBA (Communication Management)|
|SCIT||MBA (Information Technology Business Management)|
|SIHS||MBA (Hospital and Healthcare Management)|
|SSMC – Bengaluru||MBA (Communication Management)|
|SSBF||MBA (Banking and Finance)|
|SSSS||MBA (Sports Management)|
|SCMHRD||MBA (Infrastructure Management)|
MBA (Business Analytics)
|SIIB||MBA (Agri Business)|
MBA (Energy and Environment)
|SIMS||Master of Business Administration|
|SIOM – Nashik||MBA (Operations Management)|
|SCIT||MBA (Data Sciences & Data Analytics)|
SNAP Eligibility 2018:
Prior filling SNAP Application Form, check eligibility norms from here. Students willing to apply for SNAP 2018 Entrance Exam are required to fulfill below mentioned guidelines
- Nationality: Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Non Resident Indian (NRI) and Foreign National (FN), candidates can also apply.
- Qualification: Students must have passed Graduation degree from any recognized university or institution.
- Aggregate marks: One should secured minimum 50% marks (In case of general candidates) and 45% (In case of SC/ST candidates).
- Foreign Qualification: Candidates completed their qualifying degree from any foreign university or institution must obtain the equivalent certificate from the AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance of Master Degree
Important Note concerning Eligibility:
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent.
- Those who have completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU) at time of filling SNAP Application Form 2018.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
SNAP Application Fee:
Contenders applying for SNAP 2018 Test are required to pay Rs. 1750/- as application fee. You must pay your fees using Billdesk Gateway, Easebuzz Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway & Demand Draft.
Demand draft should be drawn in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
In case of payment through DD, you have to send the required documents along with DD to the address mentioned below:
Payment through DD:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
Modes Of Payment For SNAP Test:
The candidate may pay through
i) Billdesk Payment Gateway
ii) Easebuzz Payment Gateway
iii) Indian Bank Payment Gateway
iv) Demand Draft
Mode of Selection:
Applicants will be selected for admission in colleges on the basis of their performances and marks obtained in Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT). Applicants are required to crack all the stages for selection.
Download Here: SNAP Previous Year Papers
15 MBA Colleges to Choose From SNAP Entrance Exam:
Snap Test Is Mandatory For Following Institutes/Programmes of SIU.
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM – Pune)||MBA, MBA(Innovation and Intrapreneurship)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)||MBA (Information Technology), M.Sc. (Computer Applications)|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD)||MBA, MBA (Infrastructure Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)||MBA (International Business), MBA (Agri. Business) MBA (Energy & Environment)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)||MBA (Telecom Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)||MBA|
|Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Operation Management (SIOM, Nasik)||MBA (Operations Management)|
|Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)||MBA (Information Technology Business Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)||MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)||MBA|
|Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SIMC, Bengaluru)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)||MBA (Banking and Finance)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)||MBA|
|Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS)||MBA (Sports Sciences)|
Get List Of: Top MBA Colleges in India
Reservation Policy of Symbiosis International University:
|Within Sanctioned Intake|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Over & Above Intake|
|Kashmiri Migrants||2 seats per program|
SNAP Exam Pattern 2018:
- SNAP 2018 Test will be computer based test in which objective type questions will be asked.
- Time duration of test is of 120 minutes.
- Each question has 4 responses (Only for Normal Questions). Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- Normal Questions carry 1 mark for each question and Special Questions carry 2 marks for each question.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks for Normal Questions and for Special Questions also.
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||30||5||35||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||30||5||35||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||5||35||40|
Get Here Complete: SNAP Study Material
SNAP Syllabus 2018
Symbiosis International University is responsible for prescribing SNAP Syllabus to test the skill and ability of students in General Awareness, Analytical and Logical Reasoning, General English and Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency.
SNAP Admit Card 2018
Those who will be registered successfully will only be able to participate in the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test and download SNAP Hall Ticket. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Admit Card will be available from 01-12-2018. With the help of roll number or registration number, you will get your hall ticket.
SNAP Result 2018
After successfully completion of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2018, university will declare the result at official site. You may download your SNAP Result from 2nd week of January 2019.
SNAP Online Test 2018 Centers:
The test is going to be held in following cities:
|Amritsar||Indore||Panjim – Mapusa|
|Chandigarh – Mohali||Kolhapur||Shimla|
|Delhi – Gurugram||Kurnool||Thrissur|
Read in detail way: SNAP Test Centres
Merit List for SNAP Test:
Merit list will be based on the following parameters:
|Weightage for Final Merit List|
|SNAP Score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks)||50|
|Group Exercise (GE)||10|
|Personal Interaction (PI)||30|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10|
How to fill SNAP Application Form 2018?
In order to fill SNAP Application Form, check step by step registration process from here.
- First of all you need to visit the official website that is snaptest.org.
FOR NEW USERS:
- You need to select “Register Now” link, available at the top of home page.
- On the next page you have to read all the details, available on the same page and then hit on “New Registration” tab:
- On pressing new registration tab, you must read all the Instructions carefully and then click on the ‘I Agree’ button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in the details requested on the page displayed. (Part I)
- After that, hit on on “Save & Continue”. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number and email id that you have entered.
- Enter the “OTP” and submit it.
- After successful registration, you will get an E-mail & SMS containing your SNAP ID and password.
- Use this SNAP ID for all communications regarding online entrance test/ admission procedure.
- After that, make payment of SNAP Registration fee by online mode.
FOR EXISTING USERS:
- Those who are existing user, they must press on ‘User Login’ tab.
- At new window, enter User Id & Password.
- Hit on Sign in Tab.
- After this, you may download SNAP Application Form 2018.
- Put all details in SNAP Application Form as name, qualification & other as required.
- Make payment of fee; upload required documents along with form.
- Take a preview of SNAP Form & submit your form.
- At last step, carry hard copy of SNAP Application For for further need.
SNAP Dates 2018:
|Registration commences on||28-08-2018|
|Registration Closes on||26-11-2018|
|Payment Closes on|
|SNAP Admit Card||01-12-2018|
|SNAP Online Test 2018||16-12-2018|
(Time: 14.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs)
|Announcement of SNAP Results||2nd week of January 2019|
To get further more details about SNAP Application Form 2018–2019 applicants must visit the Official Link. Feel free to share your queries with us by write it in comment box; our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will solve it as soon as we can.
Read Out Below Given SNAP Related Links
|SNAP Exam Pattern||SNAP Answer Key|
|MBA Entrance Exams||Best Colleges in India|
|What To Do After Graduation?||Scholarship in India|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates|