Southern Railway Recruitment
A job notification as Southern Railway Recruitment has been propagated for filling up 144 Apprentice vacancies in Southern Railway. The organization has invited applications from the eligible and skilled contenders for the above said posts. So, candidates who find themselves eligible for Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 may apply by sending their application form in prescribed format before the last date that is 22nd of April 2016.
To get further detail about Southern Railway Jobs such as required qualification, age limitation, selection procedure, steps to apply; etc is stated below on this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Southern Railway Recruitment
Southern Railway Vacancy Detail:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Signal &Telecommunication / Workshop/ Podanur
Diesel Loco Shed / Erode under Salem Division
Electric loco Shed (Rolling stock) / Erode under Salem
Carriage &Wagon Depot /Erode under Salem
Carriage &Wagon Depot / Palghat under Palghat
Diesel Loco Shed / Ernakulam under Trivandrum
Required Qualification for Southern Railway Recruitment:
Fitter, Machinist Electrician /Electronics /Mechanic /Turner Mechanic Diesel:
- Appliers must have passed high school under 10+2 system and also have National Trade certificate which is issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
- They must have 1 year of Experience but for 2 year of experience in Mechanic diesel.
Want More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Carpenter & Welder:
- Applying candidates should have passed VIII class and also possess with National Trade certificate issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- They will have experience of 1year & 2year in Welder and Carpenter respectively.
- Applying candidates must between 15 to 24 years as on 22nd of April 2016.
- The relaxation in age for the reserved category candidates will be given as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
- The appliers have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee which is paid through postal order that should be drawn in favor of the Work Shop Personnel Officer/S&T/Work Shop, Southern Railway-Podanur, and Coimbatore-641 023 Payable at Coimbatore.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates.
Read Also: How to Download Bank Challan Form
Selection Process for Southern Railway Recruitment:
- The selection of candidates will be based on the merit list.
- The list will be prepared by committee nominated for the purpose on the basis of percentage in 10th with minimum marks of 50% + ITI marks.
Steps to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of organization that is www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then, you have to hit on “Act Apprentice” link under “News and Updates” tab at the menu bar of the home page.
- After that, you have to press “COMBINED NOTIFICATION No: 1/2016 for Engagement of Act Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961)” link to get your notification.
- Now, candidates must read the notification carefully and take print out of your application form in prescribe format.
- Then, fill the application form in an appropriate manner along with 1 passport size photograph should be pasted in the application in the space provided which is duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- At last, the application will be enclose in an envelope with all the relevant documents or testimonials and super scribed as “Application for Apprenticeship Training – 2016-17 Ex.ITI” which is to be sent at the below mentioned address.
Documents To Be Enclosed:
- Xerox of certificates for verification of pass in the course as on the date of the notification (8th, 10th mark sheet, Provisional Certificate/ National Trade Certificate (NTC) certificate which is issued by NCVT in the case of ITI.
- They have to enclose Proof for date of birth.
- Employment Exchange Registration number which is generated by the State of Tamil Nadu & Kerala for concerned trade.
- Candidates belongs to SC/ST/OBC community must enclose a category certificate in the format prescribed by the Central Government. Further, in case of OBC candidates, the certificate should specifically indicate that the candidate doesn’t belong to the person/Sections (Creamy Layer).
The Work Shop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager,
Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop,
Southern Railway – Podanur
Coimbatore – District Tamil Nadu – 641 023
The application must be reached to the above address before 22nd of April 2016 17.15 hrs.
The candidates may attain further detail regarding Southern Railway Recruitment through Official Notification. To attain more information about latest up comings or notifications then, stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section