SSC MTS Syllabus
Candidates who are going to appear in Multitasking Non-Technical (गैर तकनिकि) Staff Exam, they can take help from SSC MTS Syllabus. You can also get SSC MTS Exam Syllabus PDF by hitting the direct link which is given below. By the aid of SSC Multitasking (MTS) Syllabus 2018, you can start your exam preparation and score the good marks. Well, you need to follow below structured simple steps to download the SSC multitasking non technical staff exam syllabus through online mode.
Staff Selection Commission recruits huge number of eligible and talented candidates every year at different vacant positions. Latest SSC MTS Exam Pattern and marks distribution of each section will make possible you to prepare for the exam according to weightage of marks. Candidates may get detail information regarding SSC MTS Syllabus 2018 from along with SSC MTS exam pattern on below section of this page well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC MTS Syllabus
SSC MTS Reasoning Ability Syllabus:
(No. of Qs)
Number, Letter, GK and Meaningful Words based qs.
|Analogy||3-4||Letter, Number, GK, and Meaning based qs.|
|Coding Decoding||1-2||Questions on Coding by Analogy, Coding and decoding by letter shifting & Coding Letters of a Word. Could also include, Coding and|
decoding in fictitious language.
|Matrix||1||1 or 2 Matrix of letters with numbers are given from which correct set of numbers for given word is to find out.|
|Word formation||1-2||From the given word find whether the given option words can be formed or not. Most of the time word cannot be formed is asked.|
|1-2||It can be meaningful order of doing|
a certain task, or following a certain rule.
Most Probably dictionary order based problems will be asked in which words are to
be arranged according to dictionary sequence in ascending or descending order.
|Venn diagram||1-2||Problems based on Venn Diagram, Syllogism, Represent the relation between Student, Teacher and Boys|
|0-1||Simple problems that can be solved by just drawing all information on paper.|
|Blood Relations||0-1||Family Tree or General Blood Relation Problems.|
|Missing Number||1-2||Find the missing number from the given matrix or diagram.|
|Puzzles||1-4||Number based puzzles like 7 × 5 × 6 × 5 = 6575, then 8 × 7 × 4 × 6 = ? or Find the correct equation type questions or Quant based questions like on age, speed and|
distance or Seating arrangement questions.
|Series||2-4||Mainly questions on Number, Alphabet series. Question Type: Complete the given series a_bc_ _cbad_bcd_cda|
|4-6||Assemble Image, Mirror Image, Hidden Image, Counting Figures. Figure based Analogy/Classification/Series or cube based|
ques may be asked.
Questions on Statements and Conclusions,
START Practice With: SSC Online Test Series
SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude Syllabus:
|Topic||No. of Qs||Approach|
|1-2||Questions on BODMAS Rule|
(calculation based), Fractions, Surds and Indices etc.
|Interest||1-3||Problems on Simple & Compound|
Interests and Instalments
|Percentage||1-2||Calculation oriented basic Percentage|
|Ratio and Proportion||1-2||Problems on Simple, Compound Ratios|
|Average||1-2||Problems on Average Weight/Height/|
|0-1||Basic Problems on Ages (involving linear|
equations and ratios)
|2-3||Problems on Average/Relative speeds, Boats, Trains etc.|
|Profit & Loss||5-7||Problems on Profit/Loss, Dishonest/Successive dealings, Discount, MP, Partnerships, Sales & Tax|
|Number Series||0-1||Moderate to difficult problems|
on Completing the series, Finding Missing/ Wrong Term
|Number System||0-1||Moderate problems on LCM & HCF, Irrational or Rational Numbers, Divisibility and Remainders|
|Mensuration||2-3||Problems on 2D as well as 3D Figures such as Square, Rectangle, Circles, Cone, Cylinder, Sphere|
|DI||2-3||Problems on Bar/Line Graphs, Pie Charts, Tables etc.|
|Time & Work||1-3||Problems on Work efficiency, Wages, Pipes and cistern.|
|Mixture problems||0-1||To Make a Mixture From Two Or More|
|Algebra||1-2||Basic Linear Equations in one or two|
variables, Quadratic and Algebraic
Identities are important. Remember all
|Geometry||0-1||Problems related to Triangles congruency, Similarity theorems, Circle|
chords & tangent theorems, Co-ordinate
Problems based on Trigonometric
Also Check: SSC Preparation Books
SSC MTS English Language Syllabus:
|5 (1 passage)||The passage could be on any topic. Questions are|
mostly fact based & can be directly picked out
of the passage. Sometimes
vocabulary questions are asked
|10||A mix of grammar and vocabulary based questions. Important topics:|
Phrasal verbs, conjunctions,
prepositions, tenses, usage in
|Spellings||6||Choose the correctly spelt|
word or the misspelt word
from different words. The same
word can be spelt in different ways and you are asked to
select the correct spelling.
|3||Easy to moderate difficulty level. The meaning of the|
phrase or idiom can be asked
in a sentence. The meaning can also be asked directly.
|Synonyms & Antonyms||6||One word given with four options to choose from,|
Rarely the words can be given
in sentences. Prepare a list
of commonly asked words to
answer this part and score full
|One Word Substitution||5||Substitute one word for the phrase given. Go through a list of the one word substitutions|
from past papers, questions on one word substitution
|5||A mix of grammar and vocabulary Based questions|
Important Topics: Tenses,
Article-Noun Agreement, Correct Part of Speech, Correct use of Prepositions, Parallelism, Phrasal Verbs,
Degree of Comparison,
Correct use of different
parts of speech,
Grammar based: Tenses,
SSC MTS Syllabus General Awareness:
(Indian + World)
|Physics +Space Science||3-4|
|Misc. GK- Sports,|
People In News,
|Dates, Portfolios, Schemes||1-2|
Check Here: SSC General Awareness Question & Answers
SSC MTS Exam Pattern:
For Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination, Staff Selection Commission has made changes in SSC MTS Paper-I (Non-Technical) exam. In the below section we have provided latest SSC MTS Paper-I exam pattern, candidates can go through it and check the details before appearing in Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination.
- Paper I consist of General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness
- The questions asked in the exam will be objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The exam will be of total 100 marks.
- The questions in Paper I will be set in both in English as well as Hindi language.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer that means there will be additional deduction of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- Duration of the exam is 90 Minutes.
- The timing for visually handicapped cerebral palsy candidates is 120 Minutes.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total Duration/ Timing|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||90 Minutes|
Get Detailed: SSC Syllabus
Paper 2 Descriptive:
Paper-II will be descriptive in which the candidate will be required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature.
- Paper II is descriptive type exam and maximum marks for the exam is 50.
- Duration of the exam is 30 Minutes.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/ Timing|
|Short Essay /Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 Minutes|
Read Out: SSC Interview Questions and Answers
Procedure To download SSC MTS Syllabus 2018:
For Staff Selection Commission exam syllabus, candidates have follow some simple steps that are tailored below:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- On the home page you have to hit “Candidate’s Corner” tab given in the menu bar for MTS exam syllabus
- A drop down list will appear on your digital screen and you have to hit “syllabus” tab
- A pop up window will appear and you have to hit on appropriate link to download MTS syllabus for SSC
- After hitting the above said link, A PDF file will appear containing Syllabus for SSC MTS exam and you have to go through it carefully
- After reading the PDF, you have to download the Syllabus for SSC Multitasking exam
- At last take a print of the Syllabus for SSC MTS and start your preparation accordingly.
SSC Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates who are preparing for Staff Selection Commission Examination must follow these tips to make better preparation:
- Collect all the study material from all lectures, explanation, books and many other guided books and magazines.
- You must know the status level of job you are going to apply.
- Get download all the previous year questions paper and make honest assessment and evaluate your performance.
- Make a schedule and follow it without any stoppage and work hard with full concentration and discipline.
- Plan each answer and start every plan with motivation.
- Attend group discussions (GD) which will be conducted by various government departments for consultation process.
- Make positive thoughts and evaluate your own potential and weaknesses. This will help you to grow and take better decision in your career or respective field.
- Do time management and prepare yourself with accuracy and speed.
Read Also – How to Crack SSC Exam
How You Can Crack SSC MTS Examination?
- Make a Schedule of Every Subject:
Planning is the all pervasive to be done so as to accomplish all the goals in proper manner and time. So for this Proper time management skill is needed and it should be taught at the coaching classes to the applicants. Candidates have to prepare a time table for every subject and if find any subject hard then give it more time. Prepare all the topics of the syllabus and prepare a chapter schedule according to the time. Give emphasis on each subject in equal time periods.
- Prepare Easy Note and Don’t Cram:
First prepare you notes in simple language that you can easily learn. By making notes candidates can prevent from cramming because cram does not give reliable response. This cramming will affect your learning in forgetting the whole thing so understand the things and make points and notes accordingly. This the easy way you can study hard and also study all the subjects in proper manner.
- Solve Previous Year Papers:
Contenders must solve the previous year’s question papers day by day and do proper assessment. This will help you to do proper preparation and you can aware about all the forms of questions. You must focus on repeated questions and try to crack these questions papers. This will increase your self confidence and concentration level.
More Details – SSC Multitasking Previous Papers
- Do Proper Time Management:
Time management is very important before the examination and during the examination. If you have your exam syllabus, then you will manage your time easily. You have to manage your time in such a way that you can study each subject. Candidates need to make a time table for each and every subject in such a way that you get enough time to prepare almost all the topics of the syllabus.
- Join Some Exam Coaching Centers:
Search the best coaching centre and join it at correct time. This will help you to accomplish your target completely. These coaching centres tell you the tricks and techniques to solve the question in less time easily. You will get to know how to study and how to complete your paper on time. Quality of Teaching is most important factor to be taken into consideration while going for SSC Exam coaching.
- Do Proper Revision:
Revision is the best way to remember the things effectively. This will save your time so revise all the topics you have done earlier. Many students don’t waste time in revision the topics but o remembering each topic students must revise again and again, it is important. Do meetings with teachers or seniors students and also solve your queries related to revision activities.
- Get Best SSC Exam Study Material
Collect best study material for staff selection Commission Exam. It is beneficial to crack SSC Exam of Multi Tasking Staff. You can buy online books or can read the books and guides online. The books are easily available in the markets you can also purchase it. Have a look below and avail Staff Selection Commission jobs by cracking the exam of MTS by reading these books and magazines.
SSC Multitasking Books for Preparation:
- SSC Multi-tasking Non-technical Recruitment Exam Book by Arihant Experts
- Popular Master Guide for SSC Multitasking Staff by R Gupta
- 15 Practice Sets & 5 Solved Papers SSC Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) Group ‘C’ Recruitment Exam 2017 by Arihant Experts
- SSC Matric Level Main Exam Solved Papers For SSC CHSL (10+2) Main Exam (DesCriptive Type Test) Solved Papers Of: 2007, 2003, 2002, 2001, & 2000 (LDC, Stenographer Grade- ‘C’ & ‘D’) And Current Affairs—English by Kiran Editorial.
- SSC MTS Non Technical Solved Papers by Youth Competition Times
- SSC Group-C Multi-Tasking: Non-Technical Recruitment by GKP
- SSC: Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide) by RPH Editorial Board
Get Here: SSC Multitasking Books PDF
You can get complete information about SSC MTS Syllabus 2018 from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can also gain all the details regarding SSC Vacancies 2018 from here so visit this web page and write your comment in the below mentioned comment box in case of query.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC MTS Recruitment||SSC MTS Admit Card|
|SSC Multitasking Answer Key||SSC MTS Result|
|SSC MTS Salary||SSC Eligibility Criteria|
|SSC Salary Structure||Latest SSC Notification|