SSC Stenographer Recruitment
An online latest Government job employment has been professed by Staff Selection Commission as SSC Stenographer Recruitment. Brilliant and talented aspirants are welcomed through SSC Online Form to fill up Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Post. Enthusiastic candidates who are interested to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 can check the vital dates and also grasp this wonderful opening in government sector.
What This Page Includes? Have a Look……
|Name of the Position||Educational Needs For Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Post|
|Age Restrictions and Relaxation Details||Application fee To Be Paid By job Applicants|
|Consolidated Monthly Salary Offered By Staff Selection Commission||Assortment Process For Staff Selection Commission Vacancies|
|Exam Pattern For SSC Stenographer||Procedure To Fill SSC Application Form|
|Vital Dates Taken Into Consideration||Important Note To Keep In Mind|
Aspirants who want to enhance their career in government sector may submit their filled application form on or before the last date that is 15/07/2017 in prescribed manner as stated below. For this post, organization will conduct a SSC recruitment exam which will be held on 27/08/2017. For more essential details regarding SSC Stenographer Notification candidates may go through the whole page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as this page is well shaped by our entire team members.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment
What are Qualification Requirement?
Candidates, who are going to apply for SSC Stenographer Vacancy, should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or School with good academic records for SSC Stenographer Recruitment.
Are you looking for: More 12th Class Pass Jobs?
Restriction of Age:
- The age of candidates for vacancies in government sector should not be more than 27 years and should not be less than 18 years for SSC Stenographer Jobs.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable to SC/ST category candidates by 05 years and OBC category applicants 03 years.
- Age relaxations will also be given to candidates belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with disability (PWD) and Ex-servicemen according to the Government of India as per their rules and norms.
What will be the Application Charges Paid by the Candidates?
- Candidates who are applying for jobs in government sector, they need to submit an application fee of Rs. 100/-(One Hundred Only).
- This Application Fee can be deposited through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards.
- There is no fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with disability (PWD) and Ex-servicemen.
Salary Per Month Offered to Enrolled Candidates:
After selection candidates will get impressive and satisfying amount of remuneration per month which will be offered by organization against Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for stenographer position. Other additional benefits are also provided to recruited candidates as per government directives.
Mode of Assortment for SSC Stenographer Recruitment:
Assortment of the applicants for latest government jobs will be based on their performance given in written exam, skill test and personal interview which will be conducted by the organization. The stages of recruitment procedure are as follows:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
From Here, You Can Get:
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern:
Aspirants can do better preparation for their recruitment examination of stenographer post with the help of exam pattern so taken into consideration before going for SSC exam:
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 questions )||50|
|II||General Awareness (50 questions)||50|
|III||English Language and Comprehension (100questions)||100|
Quick Links Help You To Crack Test/ Interview:
Process to fill SSC Stenographer Online Application Form:
Eligible contenders who wish to get recruited for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment they must follow the simple and easy steps as given below:
- First of all, applicants, who are going to fill Online Application Form, need to visit the official website that is www.ssconline.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Stenographers (GRADE ‘C’ & GRADE ‘D’) Examination, 2017” and hit “Apply” link.
- If you are already registered, you may fill information like Date of Birth, Registration No, Password, and Enter Text or press “Submit” button and if you are a new user, need to register yourself by pressing on “Register”.
- After completing of all process, you will receive your registration id and password and now, applicants have to login for another part of registration.
- After that, enter your registration id and password in “Apply Part” section.
- Then, fill Staff Selection Commission Application Form with complete details in correct manner and must upload your documents / testimonials (if required).
- Now aspirants must pay your application fee through any mode either offline or online mode.
- After completion of all process, press “Submit” button for final submission of it
- Lastly, candidates should take a print out of it and keep it safely for future reference.
Do you know: How to do SSC Part I and Part II Registration?
|Date of SSC Advertisement||17/06/2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||15/07/2017|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Date||27/08/2017|
Significant Note To Be Noted:
Applicants may check Official Link to get more details related to SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017. For getting updates direct in your mailbox, need to subscribe our mail service or keep visiting with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly. Keen candidates can also join us at Facebook or Google plus to get latest updates directly at your time line.
You may also like to check this Section
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||SSC Stenographer Admit Card|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Online Application Form|
|Staff Selection Commission Time Table||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Exam Preparation Material||SSC Challan Form|