SSC Stenographer Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct open competitive Computer Based Exam for Recruitment of Stenographer Grade C and Stenographer Grade D in the month of September 2017. SSC Stenographer Recruitment Process was begun from 17-06-2017 and scheduled to be over on 15.07.2017. Individuals, interested in SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 can submit their SSC Steno Online Application Form on above said dates and check the online dates of SSC Grade C/D Exam also.
Overview of This Page:
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment Details||Qualification For Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Positions|
|Age Restrictions and Relaxation Details for SSC Grade C & D Recruitment||Consolidated Monthly Salary for SSC Recruitment|
|Assortment Process For Staff Selection Commission Vacancies||Exam Pattern For SSC Stenographer Exam|
|Scheme of Test for SSC Stenographer Notification||Applying Process for www.ssc.nic.in Recruitment|
|Vital Dates regarding SSC Recruitment||Important Note To Keep In Mind|
Participants are required to submit the application fee till the last date which is 15.07.2017 and afterwards they have to go for SSC Stenographer Selection Process. The organization will conduct competitive examination firstly as a consequence of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 and afterwards shortlisted contenders will go for appearing in Skill Test, conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing more facts in concern of SSC Stenographer Recruitment at the below section by keeping in mind your comfort.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment
SSC Stenographer Vacancies:
- Grade C
- Grade D
Requisite Criteria for SSC Steno Vacancies:
Willing contenders must be passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University according to the requirement and rules of Staff Selection Commission.
Find Out Now: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age Limitation for SSC Stenographer Job Vacancy:
Candidates applying for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 should not be less than 18 years. The maximum age of the contenders should be 27 years as on 01.08.2017.
Relaxation in Age for SSC Stenographer Jobs:
|PH (OBC)||13 years|
|PH (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved / General)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years (3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 years (3 years + 5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
Download PDF: SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2017
- Applying aspirants are required to submit the non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only).
- Candidates can make the payment of the fee through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
- Fee is exempted for all female candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with disability, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Government orders.
Mode of Selection for SSC Stenographer Vacancies:
- The organization will conduct written test and skill test for selection applying candidates.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for the skill test on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Examination.
- Candidates who qualify in the skill test will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Computer Based Examination.
- Allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
Written Exam Pattern:
- Question will be asked from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and English Language and Comprehension.
- The duration of the Staff Selection Commission Steno Examination will be 120 minutes.
- There will be 200 questions of 200 marks asked in the written examination.
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Allotted|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||120 Minutes(2hrs)|
|III||English Language and|
From Here, You Can Get: SSC Stenographer Syllabus
SSC Stenographer Skill Test Pattern:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Skill Test, conducted by the organization.
- Candidates have to attend one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
|For Stenographer Grade ‘D’||50 minutes ( English )|
65 minutes ( Hindi )
|For Stenographer Grade ‘C’||40 minutes ( English )|
55 Minutes ( Hindi )
Get Here: SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper
Salary Per Month Offered to Enrolled Candidates:
Appointed candidates as Stenographer will get impressive and satisfying amount of remuneration per month offered by Staff Selection Commission. Other additional benefits are also provided to recruited candidates as per government directives.
SSC Steno Exam Centers:
Way to submit SSC Stenographer Online Application Form:
Candidates, going to apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment must follow these hassle free steps!!
- Subsequently, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission which is ssc.nic.in
- Afterwards, contenders have to move their cursor to the “Latest News” section.
- Then contenders are required to press the link of “NOTICE – STENOGRAPHERS (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) EXAMINATION, 2017”.
- Now you have to read the complete notification carefully and after that go for “Apply Online”.
- Then contenders should enter the requisite details in the format of application form.
- After that, contenders have to upload all mandatory documents if applicable.
- Recheck the form again and lastly send the details for final submission.
- You are advised to take a print out of the form for future reference.
Do you know: How to do SSC Part I and Part II Registration?
- The facility of online application: from 17-06-2017 to 15.07.2017 (upto 5.00 PM).
- Payment of application fee through challan of SBI: before 5.00 PM on 15.07.2017.
Note: Contenders can collect more information related to SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link also. To obtain latest updates details, candidates have to be in touch with us by pressing CTRL + D to bookmark our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com)
You may also like to check this Section
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||SSC Stenographer Admit Card|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Online Application Form|
|Staff Selection Commission Time Table||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Exam Preparation Material||SSC Challan Form|