SSC Stenographer Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission is going to liberate a job notification in concern of SSC Stenographer Recruitment. For filling up Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Post, organization invites online application form. So, interested candidates who want to make their career in government sector may apply against SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 by filling the online application form.
Aspirants may submit the form on or before the last date that is June 2017. For this post, organization is going to conduct a recruitment exam which will be held in the month of July 2017. For more details regarding SSC Stenographer Notification candidates may go through the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC Stenographer Recruitment
Candidates, who are going to apply for SSC Stenographer Vacancy, should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or School with good academic records for SSC Stenographer Recruitment.
Are you looking for: More 12th Class Pass Jobs?
Restriction of Age:
- The age of candidates should not be more than 27 years and should not be less than 18 years for SSC Stenographer Jobs.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable to SC/ST category candidates by 05 years and OBC category applicants 03 years.
- Age relaxations will also be given to candidates by the Government of India as per their rules and norms.
- Candidates need to fill the application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Fee can be deposited through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards.
- There is no fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen.
After selection candidates will get impressive and satisfying amount of remuneration which will be offered by organization against Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment.
Mode of Assortment for SSC Stenographer Recruitment:
Assortment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written exam, skill test and personal interview which will be conducted by the organization.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
From Here, You Can Get:
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern:
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 questions )||50|
|II||General Awareness (50 questions)||50|
|III||English Language and Comprehension (100questions)||100|
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
- How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
- GK Questions with Answers
- Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Process to fill SSC Stenographer Online Application Form:
- First of all, applicants, who are going to fill Online Application Form, need to visit the official website that is www.ssconline.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Stenographers (GRADE ‘C’ & GRADE ‘D’) Examination, 2017” and hit “Apply” link.
- If you are already registered, you may fill information like Date of Birth, Registration No, Password, and Enter Text or press “Submit” button and if you are a new user, need to register yourself by pressing on “Register”.
- After completing of all process, you will receive your registration id and password and now, applicants have to login for another part of registration.
- After that, enter your registration id and password in “Apply Part” section.
- Then, fill application form with complete details in correct manner and must upload your documents / testimonials (if required).
- Pay your application fee through any mode.
- After completion of all process, press “Submit” button for final submission of it
- Lastly, take a print out of it for future reference.
Do you know: How to do SSC Part I and Part II Registration?
- Last Date for Online Application: June 2017
- SSC Stenographer Exam Date: July 2017
Applicants may check Official Link to get more details related to SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017. For getting updates direct in your mailbox, need to subscribe our mail service or keep visiting with our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) continuously.
You may also like to check this Section
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||SSC Stenographer Admit Card|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Online Application Form|
|Staff Selection Commission Time Table||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Exam Preparation Material||SSC Challan Form|