SSC Stenographer Preparation Books
Must check best SSC Stenographer Preparation Books and crack the exam with good score. Aspirants who had applied for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Exam they can get SSC Steno Best Books for better exam preparation. To score good marks candidates are required to prepare with the best study material which include books, exam guide, sample papers, previous year papers, current affairs etc.
With the help of SSC Stenographer Exam Preparation Guide you may prepare well and score good marks. Now it is a question that which is the best book for SSC Stenographer Exam? Thus, applicants you can find out the best SSC Stenographer Exam Study Material through the below section which will surely help you in the preparation of the exam.
Every year the Staff Selection Commission conducts the Stenographer exam to fill up various vacancies. Huge numbers of job seekers apply for this post. Applicants can crack this examination with their best preparation and skills. So, for the ease of applying contenders, we are providing SSC Stenographer Exam Best Books on this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. These books cover all important topics for SSC Steno Exam.
SSC Stenographer Exam Preparation Books:
Here we are providing some latest SSC Steno Preparation Books with their author’s name. The mentioned below SSC Stenographer Study Material is easily available in the market. Interested candidates can buy it from market or order via shopping websites. You can also read the below mentioned books on internet.
|SSC Stenographer Preparation Books||Author’s Name|
|Ssc-Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & Grade ‘D’ Exam Guide ( R-1293)||Rph Editorial Board|
|Complete Guide for SSC||Sanjeev Joon|
|A Modern Approach to Vernbal & Non Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Objective General English||R.S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal|
|Advanced Objective General Knowledge||R.S. Aggarwal|
|A Modern Approach to Logic Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal|
Download Here: SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers
SSC Stenographer Preparation Books
SSC Stenographer Best Books:
In Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Exam, questions will be asked from the subjects General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and English. Therefore for the ease of aspirants we are providing the subject wise books. Have a look!!
SSC Stenographer Exam Guide for Reasoning:
- Verbal Reasoning By R.S. Aggarwal
- 501 challenging Logical reasoning problems
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal
- A new approach Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (Arihant) by BS Sijwali
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
SSC Stenographer Preparation Book for English:
- Word Power made Easy By Norman lewis
- Objective General English By R. S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal
- Descriptive General English by S P Bakshi and Richa Sharma
- High School English Grammar by Wren & Martin
SSC Steno Study Material for General Awareness:
- Lucent GK
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Newspapers such as Hindu, Times of India, Hindustan Times etc
- One year book or any budget special book
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern:
Candidates who are going to appear in SSC Stenographer Exam they can check the updated SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern from below. The SSC Steno Examination consists of the following features:
- The Paper is of Objective type i.e Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consist total 200 marks.
- Only 02 hours will be allotted to the applicants.
- There are 3 sections in the question paper.
- The Part I & II consists of 50 questions each.
- Part III consists of English, which is of 100 marks.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of Exam for General Candidates||Duration of Exam for Visually Handicapped Candidates|
|I||General Intelligence &|
|50||50||2 Hours||2 Hours 20 Minutes|
|III||English Language and|
Get Here Topic Wise: SSC Stenographer Syllabus
Key Rules for SSC Stenographer Exam
For scoring good marks candidates may go through with the SSC Steno Exam Preparation Tips as furnished below:
- Applicants must have knowledge about latest syllabus and pattern of exam.
- Candidates need to buy best SSC Steno Exam Study Material for better preparation.
- Solve previous years question papers daily to increase your speed.
- Make good exam strategy and execute it.
- Read newspapers, articles for current affairs.
- Prepare your own hand written notes.
- Try to clear the basic concept of topics.
- Don’t run from difficult topics. Try to clear it.
- Use short tricks to solve questions.
We hope that these SSC Stenographer Preparation Books will help you to qualify the exam. Aspirants who want to get more upcoming details about SSC Stenographer Best Books are advised to visit this web portal time to time. You can also bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d. If you have any query then you can also leave your comment we will try to solve your query.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment||SSC Stenographer Admit Card|
|SSC Stenographer Result||SSC Stenographer Answer Key|
|SSC Online Test Series||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC General Awareness|