SSC CHSL Notification
Latest SSC CHSL Update!!! Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CHSL Notification in order to fill up various vacant positions of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk, in the several government organizations.
So, contenders who are interested and want to be part of this Staff Selection Commission can apply for SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment by submitting online application form till the last date that is 05-04-2019. Closing date to submit application fee through online/ offline mode is 07-04-2019.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification:
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the SSC CHSL Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (Tier 1) scheduled from 01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019 (CBE) on the national level for the recruitment of (10+2) qualified candidates. Tier 2 will be held on 29-09-2019 (DES).
Here on this page we the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have given complete details regarding SSC CHSL Notification 2019. So, candidates can collect more relevant information by going through this page.
SSC CHSL Notification
SSC CHSL Notification 2019 Overview
|Name of Exam||SSC CHSL 2019 (Combined Higher|
Secondary Level Examination)
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name as per SSC CHSL|
LDC DEO Notification
|DEO (Data Entry Officers), LDC|
(Lower Division Clerk), Postal
Assistant / Sorting Assistant,
Data Entry Operator “Grade-A”
|Mode Of Examination||Tier 1: Computer Based Test|
Tier 2: Pen and Paper based
Tier 3: Typing/Skill Test
|Last Date to apply||05-04-2019|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date for Tier 1||01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019 (CBE)|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date for Tier 2||29-09-2019 (DES)|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancies||5134|
|SSC CHSL Notification 2019|
PDF Download Link
SSC CHSL Vacancies:
|Posts||SSC CHSL Vacancy|
|Total SSC CHSL Job Vacancy||5134|
According to the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Notification 2019, a candidate must be either:
A citizen of India, or
A subject of Nepal, or
A subject of Bhutan, or
A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Find More, Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
SSC CHSL Jobs Requirements
- In order to apply for SSC CHSL 10+2 Notification, one must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For SSC CHSL DEO Recruitment one must have possessed 12th Standard in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Age Limit 2019
- As per SSC CHSL Notification 2019, aspirants applying for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level 2019 Exam Notification must have age in between 18-27 years as on 01.08.2019 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- However, Upper age relaxation will be applicable for those reserved category candidates as per the norms of the government
Age Relaxation as per SSC CHSL Notification:
|Category||Age Relaxations as per SSC|
CHSL 2019 Recruitment Notification
|For SC/ST||5 years|
|For OBC||3 years|
|For PH||10 years|
|For PH+OBC||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years after deduction|
of the Military Service
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt Employees||Up to 40 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + OBC||Up to 43 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Up to 45 Years of Age|
Know How to Fill Codes Option: SSC CHSL Post Preference
- Those who are applying for SSC CHSL Exam Notification, are required to pay fees through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/Maestro Credit/ Debit card
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ExS) are exempted from payment of application fees.
|GEN and OBC||100|
|Women from all categories,SC, ST, Persons|
with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen
Read in Detail: SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
SSC CHSL Pay Scale
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 2,400/-
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
- Court Clerk: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
SSC CHSL Selection Process
Selection of the applicants for Combined Higher Secondary Level jobs will be made on the basis of three stages Tier-I/ Tier-II/ Tier-III-
- Tier 1: Written exam of objective type questions of 200 marks.
- Tier 2: It is a descriptive test of 100 marks and conducted in offline mode;
- Tier 3: Typing Test/Skill Test-For candidates who get qualifying marks in Tier 2 exam. Candidates’ data entry speed should be 8,000 key depressions per hour on the computer. 35 words per min is necessary for English typing, whereas, 30 words per min in case of Hindi typing
SSC CHSL Selection Criteria
|Tier||Exam Type||Exam Mode|
Paper in English/Hindi
Get Here Preparation Material:
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern 2019
- There will be 4 sections (General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness) carrying 50 marks for each section.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will be available both in Hindi & English except the English Language.
- There will be MCQ type questions and ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The weightage of each section will be 50 marks.
|Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|Duration: 60 Minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam Pattern:
- According to SSC CHSL Notification PDF, the Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks and conducted in ‘Pen and Paper Mode.
- The duration of the paper would be for one hour.
- This paper has been introduced for assessing the writing skills of aspirants.
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam Pattern for Data Entry Operator:
|Language/ Speed||Test Requirement|
|Skill Test of Data Entry on Computer is of 15 minutes|
(35 minutes for OH/VH/PH/CP candidates)
|English/ 8000 key depressions per hour(27 words per minute or around 1600 words per hour)||2000 – 2200 key depression from printed text to be entered on computer|
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam Pattern for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs:
|Language/ Speed||Test requirement|
|Typing test on Computer is of 10 minutes (30 minutes|
for OH/VH/PH/CP candidates)
|English or Hindi/ 10500 key depressions per hour (35 words per minutes in English and 9000 KPH)(30 words per minute for Hindi)||Accuracy of words within given time with required speed|
Check Marking Scheme In Detail: SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019
Staff Selection Commission will issue SSC CHSL Admit Card almost two or three weeks before the Exam at the official site. Admit card can be downloaded by entering their Registered ID or password. Candidates are required to take printout of same and bring it for exam.
SSC CHSL Result 2019
SSC CHSL Result of the exam will be declared at official site soon after completion of exam. Candidates, who will participate in exam, can download their result by log in their valid registration Id or password. Those who qualify exam will be eligible to appear for further selection stage.
SSC CHSL Exam Centers
& Centre Code
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra(3001), Allahabad(3003),|
Bareilly (3005) Gorakhpur(3007),
Kanpur(3009), Lucknow (3010)
|Jharkhand||Gangtok (4001), Ranchi(4205),|
Barasat (4402), Berhampore (4403),
Chinsurah (4405), Jalpaiguri (4408),
Kolkata(4410), Malda (4412),Midnapur
(4413), Siliguri (4415), Bhubaneshwar
(4604), Cuttack (4605), Keonjhargarh
(4606), Sambalpur (4609),
Port Blair (4802),
|Karnataka||Bangalore(9001), Dharwar (9004),|
Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore(9008),
Mysore (9009), Kochi (9204),
Haldwani (2003), Srinagar (Uttarakhand)
(2004), Haridwar (2005), Delhi(2201),
Ajmer(2401), Alwar(2402), Bikaner (2404),
Jaipur(2405), Jodhpur(2406), Kota(2407),
Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur(2409)
Guwahati (Dispur)(5105), Jorhat
(5107), Silchar(5111), Kohima(5302),
Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry(8004),
Tirupati (8006), Vishakhapatnam
(8007), Chennai(8201), Coimbatore
(8202), Madurai (8204), Tiruchirapalli
(8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Puducherry(8401)
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad(7001) Vadodara (7002),|
Rajkot(7006), Surat(7007), Bhavnagar
(7009), Kutch (7010), Amravati (7201),
Mumbai(7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded
(7206), Nashik (7207), Pune(7208),
Thane(7210) Bhandara (7211),
Guna(6004), Gwalior (6005), Indore
(6006), Jabalpur (6007), Khandwa
(6009), Ratlam(6011), Satna(6014),
Sagar (6015), Ambikapur (6201),
|Anantnag (1001), Baramula (1002),|
Jammu(1004), Leh (1005), Rajouri
(1006), Srinagar(J&K)(1007), Kargil
(1008), Dodda (1009), Hamirpur
(1202), Shimla(1203), Bhathinda
(1401), Jalandhar(1402), Patiala
(1403), Amritsar( 1404),
Also Check Salary Package in Detail: SSC CHSL Salary
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 ?
Candidates who are going to apply for Staff Selection Commission CHSL Notification follow the simple process as mentioned below-
- Go through the official website that is ssc.nic.in
- From home page, hit at “Notice” tab.
- Thereafter press on “CHSL” option from menu bar.
- Afterwards, select “Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2019” link
- Press on “Hit here” option and read all details of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Notification.
- Then follow up “Apply” tab and press on “Hit here to Apply” option
- SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Notification.
- Now, if you are new user then hit at “New Registration” link and fills your SSC CHSL Online registration form.
- Upload scanned images and documents in prescribed size as prescribed in SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Notification
- Press on “Submit” button and get your password and Registration number.
- Now fill SSC CHSL Application Form with complete information.
- Pay the SSC CHSL application fee.
- Then press on “Submit” button take a Print out of filled SSC CHSL Online Application Form for future reference.
Size of documents Required
File Format: JPGE format
|4KB to 12KB||100 x 120|
|1KBto 12KB||140 60|
SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment Important Dates:
|Activity||SSC CHSL 2019|
Application Form Dates
|SSC LDC DEO Recruitment Application form will be available from||05-03-2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||05-04-2019|
|Last date for making online fee payment||07-04-2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||07-04-2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||09-04-2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card||June 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam||01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019 (CBE)|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card||September 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam||29-09-2019 (DES)|
Applicants who want to fetch more details related to SSC CHSL Notification 2019 must go through the official link which is well highlighted above. For more updates and any interesting facts keep visiting to our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CHSL Marks||SSC CHSL Answer Key|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks||SSC CHSL Document Verification Process|
|SSC Exam Calendar||SSC Challan Form|
|SSC Notification||Rozgar Career India|