SSC CHSL Application Form
Authority of Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CHSL Notification for Tier I Exam at its official website. Through SSC CHSL (10+2) Notification, this Commission invites SSC CHSL Application Form from eligible candidates.
Contenders must possess required eligibility criteria to apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment. As per SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification, the last date to of Registration is 5th April 2019. So, apply by filling the SSC CHSL Application Form through online procedure only.
SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form!!!
SSC CHSL Exam (Tier 1) will be organized from 01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019 (CBE) and Tier 2 will be held on 29-09-2019 (DES). So, candidates who want to appear in examination need to apply within given period of time.
Those candidates who want to get rest of details regarding SSC CHSL Application Form, way to SSC CHSL PDF Download, SSC CHSL Job Profile and Salary etc they can go through below part of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SSC CHSL Application Form
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Overview:
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam|
|Commonly known as||SSC CHSL|
|Examination Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts offered through SSC CHSL||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA), Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA) and Data Entry Operator(DEO)|
|SSC CHSL Exam Mode||Tier 1: Computer Based Test|
Tier 2: Pen and Paper based
Tier 3: Typing/Skill Test
|Stages of Examination||Objective Test, Descriptive Test, and Typing/Skill Test|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancies||5134|
|SSC CHSL Notification 2019 PDF Download Link||Available Now|
SSC CHSL Important Dates:
|Activity||SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form Dates|
|Application form will be available from||05-03-2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||05-04-2019|
|Last date for making online fee payment||07-04-2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||07-04-2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through|
Challan (during working hours of Bank)
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card||June 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam||01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019 (CBE)|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card||September 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam||29-09-2019 (DES)|
SSC CHSL Vacancies:
|Posts||SSC CHSL Vacancy|
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Check Required Qualification for LDC/DEO, Age: SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
SSC CHSL Eligibility 2019:
To apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Notification, appliers must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Check More Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
SSC CHSL Age Criteria:
- Aspirants who come under the age group of below 18 years are not able to apply for SSC CHSL 2019 Notification.
- The contender should be less than 27 years of age to fill SSC CHSL Application Form.
Age Relaxation to fill SSC CHSL Application Form:
As per SSC CHSL Notification Age Limit criteria, Age relaxation in the upper limit as per the reserved category is mentioned in the below table for SSC CHSL Recruitment:
|Category||Age Relaxations as per|
SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment
|For SC/ST||5 years|
|For OBC||3 years|
|For PH||10 years|
|For PH+OBC||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years after deduction|
of the Military Service
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt Employees||Up to 40 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + OBC||Up to 43 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Up to 45 Years of Age|
SSC CHSL Selection Process:
- Tier-I Written Examination
- Tier-II Descriptive Test
- Tier -III Skill Test/Typing Test
Get Online Practice Test For Tier 1 in Hindi/English: SSC CHSL Mock Test
SSC CHSL Jobs Salary:
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + GP Rs 2400/ 1900/- offered by administration of Staff Selection Commission.
- Along SSC CHSL Salary, candidates will also get with other perks and allowances will also be paid against SSC CHSL LDC Notification.
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern:
- According to SSC CHSL DEO Notification, the exam will be divided into 2 parts i.e. Tier 1 and Tier 2.
- Candidates who clear the Tier 1 exam will shortlist for the next exam.
- Paper 1 contains 200 marks and paper 2 contains only 100 marks.
|Exam duration||75 Minutes|
|Language Mode||English & Hindi|
|Negative Marking||0.50 for each wrong attempt|
|Exam duration||60 minutes|
|Language Mode||English and Hindi|
Read Out: Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL
SSC CHSL (Tier-I) Exam Pattern:
- According to SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment Notice, question will contain 1 mark and total no. of questions will be asked: 200.
- There is a negative marking in this paper, so aspirants don’t select answer blindly.
SSC CHSL (Tier-2) Exam Pattern:
- The Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks.
- The test will be conducted in ‘Pen and Paper Mode.
- The duration of the paper would be for one hour.
- This paper has been introduced for assessing the writing skills of aspirants.
Get Here: SSC CHSL Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SSC CHSL Tier 3 exam pattern for Data Entry Operator:
|Language/ Speed||Test Requirement|
|Skill Test of Data Entry on Computer is of 15 minutes|
(35 minutes for OH/VH/PH/CP candidates)
|English/ 8000 key depressions per hour(27 words per minute or around 1600 words per hour)||2000 – 2200 key depression from printed text to be entered on computer|
SSC CHSL Tier 3 exam pattern for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs:
|Language/ Speed||Test Requirement|
|Typing test on Computer is of 10 minutes|
(30 minutes for OH/VH/PH/CP candidates)
|English or Hindi/ 10500 key depressions per hour (35 words per minutes in English and 9000 KPH)(30 words per minute for Hindi)||Accuracy of words within given time with required speed|
Download Here: SSC CHSL Question Paper
SSC CHSL Application Form Fee:
- Appliers will have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
- Female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of SSC CHSL Application Form Fee.
Steps to fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2019:
Candidates can fill the Staff Selection Commission CHSL 2019 application as per SSC CHSL Exam Notice through online mode by following the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssc.nic.in for SSC CHSL Notification Apply Online
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Notices” tab which is available at the top of the home page to fill SSC CHSL Application Form.
- Now hit on “CHSL” tab and a new page will be visible on your screen to check SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam Notice.
- Read all the details about the post and exam given in SSC CHSL LDC DEO Notification
- After that fill the SSC CHSL Online Application Form respectively
- Then upload the scanned copies of educational qualification documents and date of birth along with SSC CHSL Online Form.
- Upload your photograph (4 kb to 12 kb) and your signature (1 kb to 12 kb) too with SSC CHSL Application Form.
- Submit the SSC CHSL Application Form and take a print out of SSC CHSL Notification and form for the further use.
Get Here Study Material: SSC CHSL Preparation Books
To know more about SSC CHSL Application Form 2019, visit its Official Link. Stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates about SSC CHSL Application Form 2019.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card||SSC CHSL Notification|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus||SSC CHSL Salary|
|SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper||SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks|
|SSC CHSL Post Preference||SSC CHSL Document Verification Process|
|SSC Exam Calendar||How to Crack SSC Exam|