Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL 2019
SSC CHSL 2019 is a national level exam conducted in three tiers – Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 by Staff Selection Commission. To start preparation for SSC CHSL 2019, candidates need to check Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL given here.
Through SSC CHSL 2019, organization will recruit candidates for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Postal Assistant (PA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) posts. Contenders who are going to participate in Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (10+2) can check Best Preparation Tips To Crack Exam in 3 Weeks which will helps you to secure required marks easily.
SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Details
SSC CHSL Tier-II comprises questions from Letter/ Application and Essay Writing. In order to make command in this area, you have to check following Preparation of SSC CHSL Tier II. Applicants are informed that they need to write essay / précis / letters / application writing etc in SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam.
In order to solve this descriptive type paper, you have to Letter/ Application and Essay Writing within one hour which carries 100 marks. To grab more details about SSC CHSL Tier-II and start preparation of upcoming exam, you need to check this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL
There will be four sections in the Examination which are as follows: General Intelligence Test, General Awareness Test, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
#1: First Know About SSC CHSL Exam Pattern:
Tier 1 Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will comprise questions from 4 subjects that are General Intelligence, English, Quantitative Aptitude and Quantitative Aptitude.
- There will be total 100 questions in examination.
- Each question carries 2 marks and duration of exam 75 Minutes
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for part: 1, 3 & 4
|Part||Subject||No. of Question||Max Marks|
Tier 2 Exam Pattern:
- Tier 2 Exam is descriptive type paper and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Applicants need to write essay / précis / letters / application writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration will be 1 hour.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- Exam Duration: 60 Minutes
# 2: Know the Syllabus:
Before starting your preparation you need to know entire SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, which plays an important role for best preparation, as if you know the entire syllabus then you will be able to cover the topics, which are going to be asked in examination.
Knowing the syllabus assists as much as knowing the enemy in a war does. You may simply eliminate the topics in which you are not good and prepare better in those which you can easily do.
Download Online Tier 1/2/3 Exam: SSC CHSL Syllabus
# 3: Plan your Preparation:
When it comes to preparing for the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, it is always good to start as soon as possible. Keep at least 3-4 month’s time in hand and chart out a study plan and you can easily start preparation without taking any coaching.
Assign time for each of the sections which are General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness, and cover all the important concepts and topics first.
Some major Points for preparation are as follows:
- Focus more on the Static part.
- Read only the past 1 month’s Current Affairs.
- Try to remember Indian history (medieval and modern), Indian geography (physical), economy rules and principles, politics and basic characteristics of the Constitution.
Get Here: SSC CHSL Preparation Books
Subject Wise Simple Tactics To Crack Exam in 3 Weeks
Here we have provided some common Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL Tier II as per subjects. Contenders have to scroll down this page to know more about Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL Tier II.
Tips for General Intelligence Paper:
- Have theoretical clearness whether it is verbal or non-verbal – Syllogism, Analogy, Social Intelligence, Word Building, Classifications and more.
- Know all the components of diagram, take note of positions, size and directions
- Analyze all the previous question papers and understand question patterns
- Practice is a must-do activity on every single day
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude Paper:
- Quantitative Aptitude section involves the evaluating of numerical ability of applicants
- This complete section includes different topics like Decimals, Whole Numbers, Fractions, Relationship between the Number, Square Roots, Ratio & Proportion, Averages, Profit & Loss, Discounts, etc.
- This also evaluates fluency of applicants in mathematical formulas and concepts, so try to improvise your ideas and base
- Try learning tricks to save time and solve questions quickly
START Practice With: SSC CHSL Mock Test
Tips for General Awareness Paper:
- General Awareness section tends to be simplest section as it contains questions from all activities happening in the surroundings.
- This test is meant to evaluate the knowledge and awareness of applicants regarding ongoing affairs in the surroundings.
- Try preparing notes of various topics so that you can revise it in the last days
- Analyze the syllabus and give a broad study to all the topics mentioned
- Try keeping an eye on all the major happenings in the environment
Read Out Questions of: SSC General Awareness
Tips for English Comprehension Paper:
- This is the easiest part of all, as its main motto is to test the basic understanding of English and it’s Correct Usage.
- To excel in this area, try improving your grammatical skills and knowledge.
- Applicants can also use removal technique or evaluate the suitability of words while answering questions
- Keep reading and testing your grammatical knowledge to be updated about the changes and be in touch.
Follow Previous Year’s Question Paper:
The best way to prepare for CHSL Exam is to solve the SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Paper. Last Year Question Paper will assist an applicant to learn about the structure of the paper and standard of paper.
Mock Test Papers are also useful in the present context. Many a times it has happened that there has been common in between mock test paper and the actual exam paper, so Previous Year Question Paper is very necessary to crack to SSC Exam.
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips To Crack Exam in 3 Weeks (By Experts):
Use the best SSC CHSL books: –
Candidates have to use the best SSC CHSL preparation book, said by experts. Initially all the appearing candidates need to research or take advice of their friends. After researching if he/ she still confused then you can take the help of an expert who have cleared the exam.
Regular Revision: –
One more thing said by Experts that Regular Revision is one of the most important facts to get success. Candidates have to make a regular revision to get fewer marks as compare to others.
Highlight the important point: –
Candidates who are going to start preparation need to highlight the important point to prepare well and to revise more effectively.
Check out the SSC CHSL Syllabus: –
All the appearing candidates in SSC CHSL 2019 need to start preparation with complete syllabus. If you read the unnecessary material, you will lose your time.
Clear the concepts from NCERT: –
The most important thing is you must read the NCERT books if you have problems in concepts. In NCERT’s they give you concepts from the beginning.
SSC CHSL Solved Previous Year Question Paper: –
By solving the Previous Year Question Paper, your speed and accuracy will increase. To improve your speed or to check fluctuations in question paper you have to solve the previous year question paper.
Some Important Tips for SSC CHSL Preparation:
- First of all, you have to make a schedule for study, then you will be able to study well.
- If you want success in SSC CHSL Examination then you have to give 4-5 hours in a day for study.
- The most important thing is that after you solve the question, remember their small ways so that when you go to the Exam Class Room, you can solve the paper as soon as possible.
- You should pay attention at the speed of your questions every 15 days at home so that you have the maximum time when you give the paper in the class room. And from time to time, solve the Exam Paper so that you can know how to solve the question paper.
- Give you as much time as possible on the topics in which you have difficulty. Do more practice on them and make them strong.
- When you take any exam, take the clock with you so that you will be able to know the time.
- If you get trapped in the question paper, then leaving that question and solving the further question will not harm your time. First of all, solve those questions later.
- To solve the question, you should keep looking for different ways so that you can get help.
Must Read Out: How to Crack SSC Exam
SSC CHSL 2019 Marking Scheme:
For Tier 1:
- Total Questions- 100 (4 subjects)
- Total Marks- 200
- Marks for Each Correct Answer- +2 mark
- Negative Marking- 0.50 mark
- Questions Left Blank- No mark.
For SSC CHSL Tier 2:
- Total Questions- 2 (Essay and Application/Letter)
- Total Marks- 100
- Negative Marking- No
- Min Qualifying Marks- 33
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Analysis:
|Subject and Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Time: 60 minutes|
How to prepare for SSC CHSL Exam is a difficult question for the CHSL applicants? So, for the convenience of applicants, we have provided here Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL which will surely of great help for you people.
These preparation tips will help the candidates to use smart strategies to prepare for the exam. Candidates! Remain focused on your ultimate goal. You must know that no exam is difficult until you decided to crack this full dedication & Hard Work. Stay tuned with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper||SSC CHSL Post Preference|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks||SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key|
|SSC CHSL Result||SSC CHSL Salary|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Document Verification Process|