SSC CHSL 2018 Notification
Staff Selection Commission has been issued SSC CHSL 2018 Notification with the purpose to hire eligible candidates for 3259 vacancies of LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and DEO. In this concern, online applications are invited via official web portal that is ssconline.nic.in. Therefore, candidates who are desirous to get government job through SSC as well as meet with the requirements can apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level 10+2 Exam Notification as on or before the ending date that is
18-12-2017 extended to 27-12-2017.
Willing aspirants can get guidelines for registration process for SSC CHSL Application Form from this page. Applying candidates are hereby notified that SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination (Tier-I) is going to be held on 04-03-2018 to 26-03-2018. Applicants who want to collect all important details regarding SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment can go through this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Last Date Extended: Get Official Notification
SSC CHSL 2018 Notification
SSC CHSL Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||898|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||2359|
|Date Entry Operator (DEO)||02|
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Required Qualification for SSC CHSL Recruitment:
- In order to apply for SSC CHSL Intermediate Notification, applicants should have passed in 12th Standard or equivalent examination with god academic record from a recognized Board or University.
- However, aspirants who want to apply for SSC CHSL DEO Recruitment should possess 12th Standard in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Check More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age Limitations for SSC CHSL Vacancy:
Aspirants who are going to apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level 10+2 Exam Notification their age should be lies between 18-27 years as on 01.08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000). However, age relaxation will be applicable for those applicants who belong to reserved category as per the norms.
Pay Scale for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment:
Applyi8ng candidates who will be appointed for SSC CHSL LDC Recruitment and others will receive salary as stated below by the concerned department. Moreover, other benefits and allowances will be applicable as per the norms.
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 (pre-revised|
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Exam:
- Applicants who belong to UR and OBC category and going to apply for SSC CHSL DEO Notification and others are required to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee. The required fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
- Women candidates of all categories and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ExS) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Mode of Appointment for SSC CHSL Jobs:
The selection of applying candidates for SSC CHSL LDC Notification will be done on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) and Interview. Final selection will be done on merit basis which will be prepared as per the marks obtained in all rounds of selection.
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern:
- In Tier-I Exam, the questions will be asked from English Language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.
- 50 questions will be asked from each part.
- Total 60 minutes will be allotted to solve the question paper.
|Part||Subject (Not in sequence)||Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all four Parts)|
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge) ( 25 questions)||50||60 minutes|
|II||General Intelligence (25 questions)||50||For VH/ OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and OH with deformity in writing hand – 80 Minutes|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) (25 questions)||50|
|IV||General Awareness (25 questions)||50|
Get Detailed: SSC CHSL Syllabus
SSC CHSL Tier-II Descriptive Exam Pattern:
- Staff Service Commission CHSL Tier II Exam will be Descriptive Type paper in nature.
- Aspirants are required to write the Essay of 200-250 words and Letter / Application of approximately 150-200 words in the exam.
- The total 100 marks will be provided to the candidates for their better performance.
|Descriptive Type||Essay Writing & Letter Writing||100|
Read Now: 8 Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL
SSC CHSL Exam Centres:
Applicants are informed that the SSC CHSL Exam is going to be held on mentioned below examination centres. Applicants are required to give option for three centres, in the order of priority, within the same region. while submitting the application form for ssconline.nic.in Notification.
|Examination Centres & Centre Code||SSC Region||Address of SSC Regional Office|
|Central Region (CR)||Regional Director (CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23, Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211 002|
|Eastern Region (ER)||Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1st MSO Building,(8th Floor), 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020|
|Karnataka- Kerala Region (KKR)||Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034|
|Northern Region (NR)||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504|
|(North Eastern Region)||Regional Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, HOUSEFED Complex, West End Block,Last Gate, Beltola Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam- 781 006.|
|Southern Region (SR)||Regional Director (SR), Staff SelectionCommission, EVK Sampath Building, 2nd Floor,College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006|
|Western Region (WR)||Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 M.K. Road, Mumbai,Maharashtra-400020|
|Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)||Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur,Chhatisgarh-492001|
|North Western Sub-Region (NWR)|
Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Gr. Floor, Kendriya Sadan,Sector-9,Chandigarh-160017
Check Out Here: SSC CHSL Preparation Books
How to Apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Recruitment?
For the ease of those candidates who fulfill all requirements and going to apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Notification we are providing simple process to apply, you may go through it:
- In the first step aspirants have to go through Staff Selection Commission official website that is ssc.nic.in
- After reaching on home page of web portal, aspirants are required to hit at “Notice” tab as available at the menu bar.
- On next page, press on “CHSL” option from the menu bar.
- Afterwards, candidates need to select “Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017” and press on “Hit here” option.
- Then read all relevant details as mentioned in SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Notification.
- Eligible candidates are required to revisit the home page and hit at “Apply” tab from menu bar.
- Again a new page will be opened here you need to press on “Hit here to Apply” option for SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Notification.
- Now, if you are new user then hit at “New Registration” link and fill you registration form.
- Now you have to fill SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Application Form with complete information without doing any mistake.
- Upload scanned images and documents in prescribed size.
- After that, candidates need to pay the application fee.
- Now preview once all details then press on “Submit” button and write your password and Registration number.
- At last, take a Print out of filled application form and keep it safely for future reference.
Dates to Remember:
|Starting date for submission of Online Application||18-11-2017|
|Ending date to submit Online Application Form|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||04-03-2018 to 26-03-2018|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||08-07-2018|
You Can Also Check: SSC Online Notification
For obtaining other details regarding SSC CHSL Notification, applicants can go through the Official Link as stated above. Candidates can bookmark this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for upcoming information about SSC CHSL 2018 Notification.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CHSL Document Verification Process||SSC CHSL Result|
|SSC CHSL Answer Key||SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks|
|SSC CHSL Application Form||SSC CHSL Admit Card|