SSC CHSL Document Verification Process
Staff Selection Commission conducts the CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination) in two phases: Written Test & Document Verification Process. SSC CHSL Document Verification Process is conducted for those applicants only who qualify in Written Examination. Now, here on this page, we have presented the SSC CHSL DV Process and important instructions which are very useful for candidates. The Document Verification for the CHSL Examination, 2015 is to be held in the Nine Regional Offices of the Commission from 07-07-2017 to 21-07-2017. Now you can check Region-Wise Details for 2015 Exam through this page.
Highlights of This Page:
|Way to Fill Document Verification Form||Documents Required at the Time of SSC CHSL Document Verification Process|
|Important Instructions for Candidates||SSC CHSL Document Verification Schedule|
Staff Selection Commission conducts recruitment exam whole year for the different Positions. Among them SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) is the only one exam which is held throughout the country in all major cities. And Tier 3 (Skill test/Typing test) is conducted for the Data Entry Operator (DEO) post only. Check the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the whole details regarding SSC CHSL Document Verification Process.
SSC CHSL Document Verification Process
Way to Fill SSC CHSL Document Verification Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- Then download the document form by selecting the appropriate link.
- Now you need to fill this form very carefully in a proper manner without any mistakes.
- Bring this form to your document verification venue on given date and time.
- Most important thing is that you need to reach the venue on time or before.
- Along with document verification forms carry below list of documents required in SSC CHSL Document verification process.
Check Details from here: SSC CHSL Result
Documents Required At the Time of SSC CHSL Document Verification Process:
- Proof of Date of Birth
- 10th Class (certificate + mark-sheet)
- 12th Class (certificate + mark-sheet)
- OBC/SC/ST Certificate (caste certificate) – Date of OBC certificate is 14.07.2012 to 09.01.2016
- Carry self attested photocopy of all documents (only self attested)
- 4 Passport size photograph
- Valid Photo Id Card (Driving License, Aadhar card etc)
- 12th class Education qualification certificate must be before 1.08.2015.
- Those who all already working need NOC cerificate from the organization.
- Ex servicemen need discharged certificate to certify the leave.
- Any other certificate you have other than these then please carry them as well.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- The application of those applicants will be rejected by Staff Selection Commission, who fails to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets & Board Certificate of XII Class in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the 1st August, 2015.
- OBC Certificate must have a mention of Govt. of India.
- For Verification of Date of Birth, candidates are to furnish 12th Class Board Certificate only.
- For claim of any age-relaxation in upper age limit of age criteria, the appropriate Certificate issued from the competent authority is to be furnished.
- In case of applicants working in any Govt. Organizations, then you need to bring NOC Employer certificate also.
- A duly filled Revised Post Preference Option Form as enclosed herewith is also required to be furnished.
Get here: SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks
SSC CHSL Document Verification Dates
The Region-wise details are given in the table below:
|Name of the Region||Date of Document Verification|
|SSC (NR), New Delhi||07-07-2017 to 20-07-2017|
|SSC (CR), Allahabad||07-07-2017 to 21-07-2017|
|SSC (WR), Mumbai||11-07-2017 to 14-07-2017|
|SSC (ER), Kolkata||07-07-2017 to 21-07-2017|
|SSC (NER), Guwahati||07-07-2017 to 12-07-2017|
|SSC (SR), Chennai||10-07-2017 to 14-07-2017|
|SSC (KKR), Bengaluru||11-07-2017 to 13-07-2017|
|SSC (MPR), Raipur||11-07-2017 to 14-07-2017|
|SSC (NWR), Chandigarh||12-07-2017 to 18-07-2017|
Check Out here: SSC Interview Questions and Answers
Those applicants who have qualified in Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2015 may attend the Document Verification as per schedule. Document Verification will be held from 07-07-2017 to 21-07-2017. After the completion of Document Verification Process, final merit list will be prepared by Staff Selection Commission. Contenders are advised to check the above tuned page before attending the Document Verification Process as it will be going to help you a lot. If you have any query then you can drop your comment in comment box which is provided below. Bookmark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CHSL Application Form||SSC CHSL Admit Card|
|SSC CHSL Preparation Books||SSC CHSL Answer Key|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus||8 Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL|
|SSC Online Notification||SSC Salary Structure|