Get direct link for SSC CHSL Registration 2019 ! SSC CHSL Online Form is available now i.e. from 05th March 2019. CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date is 01st July to 26th July 2019. To sit in test, you must be familiar with Admit Card, Syllabus & Result status.
SSC CHSL Apply Online Last Date 2019:
Staff Selection Commission has invited online form for Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO) & Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC). One who wishes to grab one reputed profile must register till 05th April 2019.
SSC CHSL Application Form Last Date 2019:
|Release of SSC CHSL Notification||05-03-2019|
|Closing Date for Registration||05-04-2019 (up to 5.00 P.M)|
|Last date for making|
online fee payment
|07-04-2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of|
offline Challan for
SSC CHSL 2019-2020
|Last date for payment through Challan|
(during working hours of Bank)
|CHSL Exam Date 2019-20|
|CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date||01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Date(|
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Date 2019:
After closing of registration process, Tier I Exam will take place from 01st July to 26th July 2019. This test is held for recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam take place in 3 stages i.e. Tier I (Objective), Tier II(Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi) & Tier III(Skill Test). Now, follow below stages discussed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for filling SSC CHSL 2019-20 Registration Form.
SSC CHSL 2019-2020 Overview:
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission Combined|
Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam
|Examination Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts offered||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior|
Secretariat Assistant(JSA), Postal
Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA) and
Data Entry Operator(DEO)
|Exam Mode||Tier 1: Computer Based TestTier 2: Pen and Paper basedTier 3: Typing/Skill Test|
|Stages of Examination||Objective Test, Descriptive Test, and|
|CHSL Vacancies||4000 (Approx)|
Find More, Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin, migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Know How to Fill Codes Option: SSC CHSL Post Preference
SSC CHSL Eligibility 2019:
At time of filling form, you must be aware about SSC CHSL Eligibility 2019 Norms.
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG):
Applicant must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):
12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Criteria 2019:
Applicants have not been born before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001 that means lower age required is 18 years and maximum age must be 27 years as on 01.08.2019.
Relaxation in Age:
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the|
military service rendered from the
actual age as on closing Date of form
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu|
& Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||3 years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign|
country or in a disturbed area and
released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)
|Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on|
closing date for receipt of online
|Up to 40 years of age|
|Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications (SC/ ST)||Up to 45 years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST )||Up to 40 years|
|Retrenched census employees of the office of Registrar General of India (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )||3 years plus length of service|
rendered by them in connection
with census, before retrenchment
and weightage of past service
To fill SSC CHSL Application Form, applicants are required to pay fee via both online and offline way.
- General/ OBC male candidates: Rs.100/-
- Female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen: Exempted
Mode to pay Fee:
To make payment of fee, use BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC CHSL Salary 2019:
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/|
Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA):
(Grade Pay: Rs. 1900)
|Postal Assistant (PA)/|
Sorting Assistant (SA)
(Grade Pay: Rs. 2400)
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade A|
Exam Centre 2019:
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam will be conducted across 438 venues in 92 cities. Candidates have to enter three preferences while filling the form.
SSC CHSL Selection Process:
CHSL Tier 1 – Computer Based Written Examination
CHSL Tier 2 – Descriptive Test
CHSL Tier 3 – Skill Test / Typing Test for the posts of DEO, PA/SA, LDC, and Court Clerk
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019:
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern comprises all details as number of questions asked, division of marks & others.
|Tier – I :Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II :Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – III : Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Pattern 2019:
|CHSL Exam Pattern For Tier 1|
|Section||Number of Questions /|
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2019:
- It is Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) having questions from Letter/Application Writing & essay writing.
- Entrant need secure at least 33 percent in this exam in order to clear this stage CHSL exam.
|Exam duration||60 Minutes|
|Language Mode||English and Hindi|
CHSL Tier 3 Test 2019:
- It is Skill Test / Typing Test for the posts of DEO, PA/SA, LDC, and Court Clerk. This test is of qualifying in nature.
- Tier 3 score will not be considered for final merit listing. The skill test is only conducted for candidates applying for Data Entry Operator (DEO).
To be qualified for the exam, English typing- test will require a speed of 35 words per minute and Hindi typing- the test will require a speed of 30 words per minute mandatory.
Check 5 Easy ways/Shortcuts to Type Faster: Want to Increase Typing Speed!
- This test demands data entry speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on the computer.
- Skill test is conducted for Data Entry Operator post.
CHSL Final Selection 2020:
Final assortment of aspirants is through combined score of the candidates in CHSL Tier 1 and Tier 2.
SSC CHSL 2019 Syllabus:
As per SSC CHSL Syllabus, in Tier I Exam, questions are from English Language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. Go through detailed syllabus to plan out your preparation.
How to submit SSC CHSL 2019 Registration Form?
Before proceeding with One-time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready:
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP).
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
- Aadhaar Number.
SSC CHSL 2019-20 REGISTRATION PROCESS:
PART-I (ONE-TIME REGISTRATION):
- Take a look at website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- Then, press on ‘Register Now’ link from ‘Login’ section.
- Thereafter, enter below details in registration form.
What details are to be filled in Part-I (One-Time Registration) Form?
- Basic Details
- Additional Details and Contact Details
- Uploading of the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature
- Few critical details (e.g. Aadhaar Number, name, father‟s name, mother‟s name, date of birth, etc) are required to be entered twice, in the relevant columns of the Registration Form, for verification purpose.
- Now, fill up all info in online registration form.
- Your Mobile Number must be a working mobile number as it will be verified through One Time Password‟ (OTP).
- Create valid email address.
- Enter all stuff in online registration form, thereafter proceed as prescribed details.
LOGIN with User Name & Password:
- Afterwards, you will receive temporary Registration Id and Password.
- Now, login with Registration Id and Password.
- Tap on Login option.
- Then, upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature as prescribed in notice.
PART-II (ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 2019):
- In part-II registration, you may log into the system & continue for filling up SSC CHSL Online Application Form.
- Put mandatory information such as “Registration No”, “Password” and “Text” and press “Submit” button and fill asked info.
- If you want to make correction in any of this data, HIT ON “Modify Registration‟ and suitably edit your One-time Registration data.
- Give your preference for Examination Center.
- Hence, proceed to make payment of fee using BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for further usage.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019:
Staff Selection Commission will organize Tier I Exam in March 2019. Those who will participate in exam may download their SSC CHSL Admit Card with roll number or registration number.
After successfully conducting Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam, SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019 will be released having correct solutions of questions asked in paper.
SSC CHSL Result 2019:
Appeared contenders under Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam for Tier I will be able to access SSC CHSL Result soon with help of roll number or registration number details
In order to successfully submit SSC CHSL 2019- 2020 Registration Form hit on above link. Keep visiting our portal for knowing more updates for CHSL Tier I Score Card.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC CHSL Salary||Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL|
|SSC CHSL Preparation Books||SSC CHSL Mock Test|
|SSC Online Notification||SSC CHSL Document Verification Process|
|SSC CHSL Question Paper||SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks|