Tamil Nadu Open University Admission
Tamil Nadu Open University is going to start Tamil Nadu Open University Admission 2017 for keen and qualified candidates who are desirous to take admissions in this university. University is inviting online application form from eligible applicants who are seeking for admissions in different under graduates, post graduate and diploma courses. Students who are desirous to complete their higher education through open and distance learning may fill application form for admissions, by following few easy instructions that are tailored below in this web page.
Students have to submit online form before the closing dates specified below which are different for different courses. Interested contenders who want to collect all significant information in detail about Tamil Nadu Open University Admission may check below furnished features which are presented by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Tamil Nadu Open University Admission
Post Graduate Programmes-
- MBA (Hospital Administration)
- MBA (Shipping and Logistics Management)
- A. History, Tamil, English, Tourism & Travel Studies etc
- A. Criminology & Criminal Justice Administration
- Sc Computer science, Mathematics, etc
List Of Top Universities in India – Check Here
Under Graduate Programmes
- A. Functional Tamil, History, Economics
- A. Criminology & Criminial Justice Administration
- A. History and Heritage Management, etc
- Com Bank Management, Corporate Secretary ship, etc
- Sc Mathematics, Psychology, Computer Science, Geography, etc
Read This:- How to Choose Right College After 12th
Post Graduate Diploma Programmes
- G Diploma in Public Relations, Human Rights
- G Diploma in Rural Development Administration
- Diploma in Databases, Media Art, Retail Management etc
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) General, Special Education
Applicants who are planning to take admissions in various courses offered by the university must fulfill below specified eligibility criteria that is-
|Courses Offered||Qualification Required|
|PG Courses||Aspirants must have cleared their Bachelor’s in the allied discipline or field from recognized University with satisfactory marks/ percentage.|
|UG Courses||Participants must have passed their Intermediate or 10+2 Exam in relevant stream from a recognized board of education.|
|PG Diploma Courses||Participants must have cleared their Bachelor’s Degree in respective trade or field from recognized University with good marks.|
List of Non Recognized Universities In India – Get Details
Tamil Nadu Open University Application form and prospectus will be issued for candidates applying for seeking admissions in various courses. Candidates have to paid fixed amount to application form. Application form with prospectus can be obtained as follows-
- From the University’s Sales Counter on payment of fixed amount in cash as per course applied for.
- From the Study Centres on payment of fixed amount in cash as per course applied for.
- From the Zonal Centres on payment of fixed amount in cash as per course applied for.
- From the Deputy Registrar, MPDD, TNOU, 577, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai-600015 by post on payment of fixed amount by demand draft issued by any nationalized or scheduled bank drawn in favour of the Tamil Nadu.
Read Out Below Given Tamil Nadu Open University Related Links:
|TNOU Time Table||TNOU Hall Ticket|
|TNOU Study Centre||TNOU Results|
How to Apply:
Applicants who are desirous to seek admission in Tamil Nadu Open University Admission may follow below stated simple instructions-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of university that is www.tnou.ac.in to download application form and prospectus.
- Then at the home page “Application & Prospectus 2017” link is available at the top of web page, hit that tab.
- After that hit “General Prospectus 2017” link mention in the center of the web page.
- Now prospectus & application form for admission in various courses will be downloaded on your computer screen.
- After that read the prospectus carefully and fill all relevant information in application form sincerely.
- Make payment of application form fees and submit application form through proper channel.
Last date of submission of application form for all programmes-
Admission for Calendar Year batch – Last Week of April, 2017 (Tentative)
Admission for Academic Year batch – Last Week of October, 2017 (Tentative)
Last date of submission of application form for Certificate Programmes-
Admission for Calendar Year batch – Last Week of March, 2017 (Tentative)
Admission for Academic Year batch – Last Week of September, 2017 (Tentative)
Applicants may gather essential details as regards Tamil Nadu Open University Admission 2017 by visiting this Official Link. For further details, you may stay connected with this web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com as it provides all latest information to you shortly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|