Tamil Nadu Open University Admission
Looking for admission in UG/PG courses? Check complete details about Tamil Nadu Open University Admission from here. Regarding this applications forms are invited from eligible candidates who wish to get admittance into any of these course under TNOU.
Candidates applying for TNOU UG/PG Admission must have required eligibility criteria as mentioned below. Contenders are advised to check the status of all requirements, before filling the application form for Tamil Nadu Open University Admission 2018.
TNOU UG/PG Admission 2018
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility are required to fill the application forms for the Tamil Nadu Open University 2018 Admission and submit it on or before the end date that is30th April (For Calendar Year batch) and 31st October (For Academic Year Batch).
Interested students can avail the entire info about Tamil Nadu Open University UG/PG Admission such as way to fill TNOU UG/PG Application Form and important dates etcfrom this page provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Tamil Nadu Open University Admission
Post Graduate Programmes
- MBA (Hospital Administration)
- MBA (Shipping and Logistics Management)
- History, Tamil, English, Tourism & Travel Studies etc
- Criminology & Criminal Justice Administration
- M.Sc Computer science, Mathematics, etc
Under Graduate Programmes
- Functional Tamil, History, Economics
- Criminology &Criminial Justice Administration
- History and Heritage Management, etc
- B.Com Bank Management, Corporate Secretary ship, etc
- B.Sc Mathematics, Psychology, Computer Science, Geography, etc
Post Graduate Diploma Programmes
- PG Diploma in Public Relations, Human Rights
- PG Diploma in Rural Development Administration
- Diploma in Databases, Media Art, Retail Management etc
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) General, Special Education
Applicants who are planning to take admissions in various courses offered by the university must fulfill below specified eligibility criteria that is-
|Courses Offered||Qualification Required|
|PG Courses||Aspirants must have cleared their Bachelor’s in the allied discipline or field from recognized University with satisfactory marks/ percentage.|
|UG Courses||Participants must have passed their Intermediate or 10+2 Exam in relevant stream from a recognized board of education.|
|PG Diploma Courses||Participants must have cleared their Bachelor’s Degree in respective trade or field from recognized University with good marks.|
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Tamil Nadu Open University Application form and prospectus will be issued for candidates applying for seeking admissions in various courses. Candidates have to paid fixed amount to application form. Application form with prospectus can be obtained as follows-
- From the University’s Sales Counter on payment of fixed amount in cash as per course applied for.
- From the Study Centres on payment of fixed amount in cash as per course applied for.
- From the Zonal Centres on payment of fixed amount in cash as per course applied for.
- From the Deputy Registrar, MPDD, TNOU, 577, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai-600015 by post on payment of fixed amount by demand draft issued by any nationalized or scheduled bank drawn in favour of the Tamil Nadu.
After scrutinize the Tamil Nadu Open University Application Form, authorized persons of university will prepare a merit list, in order to provide admission in UG/PG courses.
TNOU Scholarships Details:
SC / STstudents, who are not employed and the annual income of their parents does not exceed Rs 1,00,000/, are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Open UniversityScholarships.
In this concern, students should apply for scholarships in the prescribed form i.e. to be obtained from the Offices of AdiDravidar/Tribal Welfare Department along with the supporting document to the Director, SSSD,TNOU, after University fees are paid.
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
How to Apply For Tamil Nadu Open University Admission:
Students, who are desirous to seek admission in Tamil Nadu Open University, may follow below stated simple instructions-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of university that is www.tnou.ac.in to download application form and prospectus.
- On homepage, press “Admission>>E-Prospectus” link from top menu bar.
- After that, hit “E-Prospectus” link mention in the center of the web page.
- Now, prospectus & application form for admission in various courses will be downloaded on your computer screen.
- After that, read the prospectus carefully and fill all relevant information in application form sincerely.
- Make payment of application form fees and submit application form through proper channel.
TNOU 2018 Important Dates:
|Last date of submission of application form for all programmes-|
|Admission For Calendar Year Batch||30th April|
|Admission For Academic Year Batch||31st October|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form For Certificate Programmes|
|Admission For Calendar Year Batch||31st March|
|Admission For Academic Year Batch||30th September|
Students can get additional information about Tamil Nadu Open University Admission 2018 by visiting this Official Link. For further details, you may stay connected with this web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com as it provides all latest information to you shortly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|TNOU Time Table||TNOU Hall Ticket|
|TNOU Study Centre||TNOU Results|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|