Thapar University Admission
If you are willing to take admission in UG/PG courses, then fill your online application form here! University is inviting talented and brilliant students to fill up Thapar University Admission form. All those candidates who want to take admission in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA and PHD, MA, M.Sc, MBA and other courses, they can fill their Thapar University Admission form 2017 before the last date that is mentioned below on this page.
University offers various program such as BE/ B.Tech, PG and PHD program. Students who are willing to take admission in this university, they can fill their Admission form by following the below mention procedure. You can also scroll down this page to see all the details about Thapar University Admission form which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Thapar University Admission
Thapar University Eligibility Criteria:
|Name Of Courses||Courses Offered||Educational Qualification|
|For BE/ B.Tech program||
||Intermediate with at least 60% marks (for open category) and 55% marks (for SC/ST candidates) as aggregate of these three subjects – Physics, Mathematics and any one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Computer Science
Minimum 60% marks for open category and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates in a Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3 year duration.
Aspirants need to appear in JEE Main 2016 with at least 20% aggregate marks for General category candidates and 15% for SC/ST candidates
|For PG Program||MBA, MCA, MA, MSC||Must have graduation degree in relevant discipline.|
|For PHD program||Should have completed Degree of Post graduate in relevant discipline.|
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Applicants have to pay gee in the following way:
|BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA and PHD||Rs.1500/-|
|MA, M.Sc, MBA programs (per discipline whether in same or different departments/schools) & MBA program||Rs.1000/-|
Something to Focus on:
- Fee can be paid through online mode or offline mode.
- If, you are submitting application fee through offline mode, it must be submitted in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Thapar University and payable at Patiala.
- Candidates need to bring copy of fee payment at the time of document verification.
All those candidates who are applying for the various courses, they will be selected on the basis of their performance in entrance examination.
Check Here: Entrance Exams In India
How to fill Thapar University Application Form 2017
Candidates who are concern to fill Application Form, they can follow below mention steps:
- Firstly visit official website of the university that is www.thapar.edu
- On the home page, choose “Admissions Open” link which is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- Then, select “APPLY ONLINE” link and choose any course or read the details.
- Now press “Apply Now” tab and fill the details like Username or e-mail address and Password & Press “Login” button.
- After logging in, start to fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- Attach all the required particulars / certificates with the form and pay requisite application fee through proper channel.
- After completion of application form press “Submit” tab and take a print out of it for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Tentative date to fill application form: April/ May 2017
To assemble more details about Thapar University Admission 2017, you can check our page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Thapar University Syllabus||Thapar University Result|
|Thapar University Recruitment||Thapar University LEET Exam|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|