Thapar University Admission
Thapar University Online Registration! Open Now!! Recently, Thapar University has disseminated a notification as Thapar University Admission 2017 for granting admission to willing aspirants in undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) Programmes. In this concern, organization is inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates. Individuals who have required eligibility criterion can promptly apply by filling Thapar University Application form through online process before the last date that is given below. To fetch more details regarding Thapar University Admission 2018 take a look on below given page.
Highlights of this page
Courses Offered By The University
How To Fill Thapar University Online Application Form
We the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well modified the below tuned page with pin pointed details giving information regarding admission procedure, eligibility, applying procedure, fees, etc. So, well comprehend the page before applying and submitting application forms.
Thapar University Admission
Courses Offered By Thapar University:
- Under Graduate: BE/B.Tech
- Post Graduate: ME/ M Tech / MCA Programs / M.Sc. Programs / MA Programme
Eligibility Criteria for Thapar University Entrance Exam:
For UG Programs
Candidates want to get admission in under graduate courses they must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with as a minimum 60% to 75% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of three subjects, namely, Physics, Mathematics and any one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Technical Vocational subject OR Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in a Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3-year duration.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
For PG programs
ME/MTech (2-Years) Programs:
For taking admission in ME/MTech (2-Years) Programs candidates must have GATE score in respective discipline. First preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates and who have obtained at least 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in the aggregate in the qualifying examination from a recognized University.
For other post graduate programs:
Candidates with bachelor’s degree with minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in graduation from recognized University.
Thapar University Admission Procedure:
- Applicants who want to take admission in any of the above indicated courses they need to satisfy eligibility criteria as per the course which you are going to apply.
- Candidates for engineering courses will be selected through JEE Mains or GATE score.
Check Here: Entrance Exams In India
How To Fill Thapar University Application Form 2017?
Candidates who are concern to fill Application Form, they can follow below mention steps:
- Firstly visit official website of the university that is www.thapar.edu
- On the home page, choose “Admissions Open” link which is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- Then, select “APPLY ONLINE” link and choose any course or read the details.
- After that you select “Under Graduate Admissions / Post Graduate Admissions / PhD” link.
- Now the notification will be opened you have to read the complete notification carefully.
- Now press “Apply Now” tab and fill the details like Username or e-mail address and Password & Press “Login” button.
- After logging in, start to fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- Attach all the required particulars / certificates with the form and pay requisite application fee through proper channel.
- After completion of application form press “Submit” tab and take a print out of it for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Thapar University Application Fee:
Applicants have to pay gee in the following way:
|BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA and PHD||Rs.1500/-|
|MA, M.Sc, MBA programs (per discipline whether in same or different departments/schools) & MBA program||Rs.1000/-|
Read Here: Thapar University Admission Notification
Something to Focus on:
- Fee can be paid through online mode or offline mode.
- If, you are submitting application fee through offline mode, it must be submitted in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Thapar University and payable at Patiala.
- Candidates need to bring copy of fee payment at the time of document verification.
|Event||Ph.D.||B.Tech. (Biotechnology) (on the basis of NEET Score)||LEET, MBA, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc., M.A Programs||B.E./B.Tech. (on the basis of JEE(Main) Score)|
|Closing date for submit the application form.||
||30-06-2017||LEET: 16-06-2017M.E./M.Tech.: 30-06-2017MBA.: 13-06-2017||25-04-2017|
|MCA, M.Sc, M.A. 30-06-2017|
|Date of Qualifying exam||July10-11, 2017 (for odd semester offline test) Centre for Offline Entrance Test: Patiala December 18-19, 2017 (for even semester offline test) Centre for Offline Entrance Test: Patiala||NEET-2017 to be conducted by CBSE on 01-05-2017||OFFLINE Tests conducted by TU *LEET: June 25, 2017CHE & CSE:09:00 am – 11.00 am
CE & ECE: 12:00 noon – 02:00 pm
EE & ME: 03:00 pm – 05:00 pm
Centre for Offline Entrance Test: LMTSOM, Derabassi M.E. / M Tech. (for programs offered by CSED, CED, MED, ECED):
13-07-2017 Centres for Offline Entrance Tests for LEET: Patiala/New Delhi M.E./M.Tech.: Patiala
|JEE(Main)- 2017 to be conducted by CBSE on 2-4-2017 (Off-line) & 8-4-2017, 9-4-2017 (On-line)|
|Result of Entrance Test||
||As declared by CBSE||For All Programs (except MBA): July 4, 2017||As declared by CBSE|
Get More: Admission Details
To assemble more details about Thapar University Admission 2017, you can check our page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time. If you have any query related Thapar University Admission 2018, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Thapar University Syllabus||Thapar University Result|
|Thapar University Recruitment||Thapar University LEET Exam|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|