TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification
Online application form has Released Now!!! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has pronounced online advertisement as TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification. Candidates who have applied for 85 Jobs of Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner (C.T.), District Employment Officer, District Registrar and others can fill online application form CCS-I 82 in prescribed manner. To enroll the skilled and confident candidates a Combined Civil examination (Group I services) will be organized and this exam will be held on 19th February 2017. So candidates who wish to gain newest news about TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2017 are advised to get connected with through our web portal.
What Do You Get From This Page? Have A Look On The Contents….
|Procedure to fill TNPSC Group 1 Exam Application Form|
Essential Educational Criteria For Group 1 CCS Exam
Recruitment Procedure To Enroll Qualified Contenders
Pattern For Preliminary & Main Written Examination
Important Dates To Be Taken Into Consideration
Candidates who are going to appeared in TNPSC Group 1 prelims exam they must fill online application form before the last date that is 08th December 2016 and make sure that you should deposit the application payment till 10th December 2016. You can avail all the important details regarding TNPSC Group 1 Exam Application Form through this page which is well modified by our inspiring team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification
How to Fill TNPSC Group 1 Online Application Form?
Visit Official Website:
- Firstly, candidates who wish to get recruited for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment may visit the official website that is tnpsc.gov.in
- On the home page aspirants must hit on “Notification” tab as available in the middle of the page.
- Then, on the new opened page aspirants must choose “Posts Included In Combined Civil Services – I Examination (Group-I-Services)” link and proceed further.
Read TNPSC Group 1 Notification:
- Now, a PDF file will be displayed and you have to go through all the details mentioned in the notification.
- While reading the complete notification candidates must check eligibility, required fee and procedure of selection etc.
Fill TNPSC Online Application Form:
- After reading the instructions satisfied candidates must fill Online Application Form.
- Candidates must fill all the true and accurate details in the application form.
Upload Relevant Documents:
- After this contenders must upload all the digital copies of certificates/ testimonials signature and one colored recent photographs.
- Now in the next steps aspirants must complete the payment procedure.
Mode of Payment for Application Fee:
|Preliminary Examination Fee||Rs.75/-|
- Applying applicants can deposit this fee through Bank / Post Office.
- Candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes they are exempted from payment of this fee.
Submission of Application Form:
- Re-check the details carefully as mentioned in the form.
- At last, press “Submit” button for submission of filled application form and take a printout of it for future optimize.
Check Here: TNPSC One Time Online Registration Form
TNPSC Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying contenders must hold Degree / Diploma in concerned discipline with excellent academic records from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates who have Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central / State Legislature in India / any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament /declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 will be eligible to apply for TNPSC Jobs.
Check TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification: Download PDF File
TNPSC Selection Procedure:
Candidates who had applied for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy they haveto undergo recruitment stages as given under:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Oral Test /Interview.
Scheme For Preliminary Examination & Main Written Examination:
TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Single paper in General Studies-200 items
Degree Standard – Objective Type
General Studies – 150 items
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) 50 items
Get Complete Details On: TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus
Main Written Examination And Oral Test:
|General Studies – Descriptive type (Degree Standard)
|Interview & Record||120|
Point to Be Noted:
Contenders who qualify Preliminary Examination will be eligible for Main Written Examination And Oral Test/Interview.
|Closing date for submission of online applications||08th December 2016|
|End date for payment of Fee through Bank / Post Office||10th December 2016|
|TNPSC Group 1 exam date (Preliminary):||19th February 2017 at 10.00 A.M. to 1.00|
- Eligible contenders who are interested to fill online application form, they must go through the whole Official Notification with full concentration level.
- Job hunters who are keenly waiting for upcoming TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2017 are mentors to don’t disconnect the strong connection with us through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|PSC Notification||TNPSC Previous Year Papers|
|TNPSC Syllabus||TNPSC Coaching Centers|
|TNPSC Hall Ticket||TNPSC Admit Card|