TNPSC Group 2 Notification
Tamil nadu public service commission is soon going to publish TNPSC Group 2 Notification. The organization is notifying candidates about filling up of 1547 Vacancies of Deputy Commercial Tax Officer, Sub Registrar and others through Combined Civil Services Examination–II.
Contenders who have requisite qualification and other requirements can apply for TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2018. Applying applicants have to submit their online application form and then appear in Combined Civil Services Examination–II (CCSE-II).
TNPSC Group 2 Application Form Last Date
Applying aspirants are hereby notified that the online applications for Tamil Nadu PSC Group-II Recruitment will be accepted till the last date. So, willing contenders can fill application form via official website that is tnpsc.gov.in by following below important steps.
If you want to attain detailed information related to TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2018 then you can go through this web page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TNPSC Group 2 Notification
Details Of TNPSC Group 2 Vacancies:
- Name Of the posts: Deputy Commercial Tax Officer, Sub Registrar and etc.
- Number Of TNPSC Group 2 Vacancies: 1547
TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Candidates who are going to apply for TNPSC Group-II Recruitment must possess graduate degree in relevant field from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Check in Detail: TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility
TNPSC Group 2 Age Limit:
- In order to apply for TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2018, applier’s maximum age should not be above 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants applying for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment
TNPSC Group 2 Salary Structure:
Applicants applying against TNPSC CCSE II Group 2 Notification are informed that they have to pay scale of Rs.5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs.2800/- or Rs. 2600/- or Rs. 2400/-(PB1) per month by the management of concerned department.
You Can Also Check: TNPSC Notification
Application Fee For TNPSC Group 2 500+Vacancies:
Applicants are informed that they have to pay Rs. 150/- as one time Registration Fee and Rs. 100/- as an application fee. The Payment of fee can be made through Net Banking /Credit Card Debit Card or by State Bank of India /at Indian Bank within 2 days on submission of application.
TNPSC Group 2 Selection Process:
The expert panel of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to conduct TNPSC Combined Civil Service exam which include preliminary and mains exam on schedule date to enroll eligible candidates for Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE-II Recruitment.
Appliers who will be qualified in exam will be called for interview and documents verification round. However, final selection will be made on the basis of marks scored in Written Examination, interview and other selection rounds.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For TNPSC Exams
Preliminary Examination (Objective Type):
|Preliminary Examination||General Studies (Degree Standard)||Three Hours||150|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.)|
|General Tamil / General English||150|
Main Written Examination (Degree Standard) (Descriptive Type) And Oral Test:
|Exam Name||Subjects Name||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Main Examination||General Studies||Three Hours||300|
|Interview and Record||40|
Get Preparation Links
Guidelines to Apply for TNPSC Group 2 2018 Notification:
- Candidates who want to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment need to log on official website that is tnpsc.gov.in
- Then hit at “Notification” section as available at the home page.
- After that, on next page you need to press on suitable link related to TNPSC Group 2 Combined Civil Service Exam Notification 2018
- Now TNPSC குழு 2 அறிவிப்பு will be opened in PDF format.
- Applying candidates need to read the complete notification attentively.
- Afterwards, go back to the previous page and select “Apply Online” option.
- Applicants have to fill TNPSC Group 2 Online Application Form with asked details in proper manner.
- Uploads scanned images of required documents, signature and photograph.
- Preview once and then press on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- At end, take the print out of filled TNPSC Group 2 Application Form for future reference.
Directly Get Here: TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket
- Availability of CCSE II TNPSC Group 2 Notification: 1st week of May. 2018
- TNPSC Group 2 Exam Date: 19.08.2018
You can also bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d and collect all updates about TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key||TNPSC Group 2 Results|
|TNPSC Recruitment||TNPSC Exam Books|
|TNPSC Syllabus||TNPSC Online Mock Test|
|Best TNPSC Coaching Centres||TNPSC General English|