TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has dispersed a notification as TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment. Application forms are invited for filling up 1863 posts of included in Combined Civil Services Examination–II (Group-II Services). Interested and Eligible contenders who want to apply for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016 they need to submit online application form before the closing date.
Aspirants must readout the full details about TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment properly such as eligibility criteria, age limitation, examination fee, selection process, salary and how to apply etc, before apply which is mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Post And Vacancies Details:
|Name of Post||Department||No. of Posts|
|Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service|
|Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service|
|Industries and Commerce||40|
|Commissioner of Revenue Administration||11|
|Medical and Rural Health Services||213**|
|Rural Development Punchayat Raj||403|
|Backward Classes Dept||32|
|Survey and Land Records||105**|
|Urban Land Ceiling and Land Tax Dept||41|
|Commissioner of Commercial Tax||14|
|Commercial Tax, Chennai (South)||56**|
|Commercial Tax, Trichy Division||29|
|Commercial Tax, Salem Division||10|
|Commercial Tax, Vellore Division||10|
|Commercial Tax, Coimbatore Division||45|
|Commercial Tax, Madurai Division||15|
|Commercial Tax, Tiruelveli Division||12|
|Planning Junior Assistant||Tamilnadu State Planning Commission||2|
|Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service|
|Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service|
|Lower Division Clerk||TN Legislative Assembly||1|
|Tamil Nadu Co-operative Subordinate Service|
|Junior Cooperative Auditor||Co-operative Audit Dept||298+10*|
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualification on date of this notification 12.10.2015. Candidates should known adequate knowledge of Tamil.
- Minimum age of appliers should be 18 years and Maximum 30 years as on 01-07-2015.
- There is no maximum age limit for candidates belonging to SCs, ST(A)s, STs, MBC, SC(A)s, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and destitute widows of all castes.
- Contenders are required to pay Examination fee of Rs.75/-.
- Candidates have to register their basic particulars through one-time Registation which mandatory on payment of Rs.50/- towards registration fee.
- The Registration shall be valid for a period of five years from date of one-time registration.
Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by aspirants in the Written Examination following rule of reservation of appointments separately for each category of post.
|Aptitude and mental Ability Test||25|
|General Tamil / general English SSLC standard||100||150|
Selected aspirants will be paid with the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2600/ GP Rs. 2800 / GP Rs. 2400.
How To Apply for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment?
- Candidates may apply for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment only through on-line in Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Now press on ‘One-time Registration’ and then ‘Apply Online’, available at front of Group I Services.
- Select name of post or service for which you wish to apply.
- Now fill online form with asked details and upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines.
- Then Select mode of payment (On-line Payment/Off-line Payment).
- At last submit the form and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Dates To Be Remembered:
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th November 2015|
|Last Date to Submit Fee Amount||13th November 2015|
|Exam Date||27th December 2015|
Note: For other information about TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016, you are required to check Official Notice.
You may also like to check this Section