Download latest updated TNPSC Syllabus !!! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued syllabus for Forest Apprentice/AHO/Translator Posts Exam. Those who have applied for TNPSC Recruitment exam may download latest syllabus for Prelims & Mains.
TNPSC question paper will be set both in Tamil and in English. You may begin your preparation as per latest Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Syllabus. TNPSC Exam Pattern and TNPSC Syllabus 2019 for all subjects are listed in PDF Form.
TNPSC Syllabus Download:
The TNPSC Forest Apprentice/AHO/Translator Syllabus 2019 can either get download from the official website i.e. or by going through the information available in below section of this page created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
With the help of TNPSC Syllabus 2019, you can get the idea about topics that are important from examination point of view. Further the TNPSC Exam Syllabus also help you in avoiding less important band extra topics.
|TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus||TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus|
|TNPSC Group 2A Syllabus||TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus|
|TNPSC VAO Syllabus||TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus|
TSPSC Syllabus 2019 PDF
|Post Name||Get Here|
|Forest Apprentice||Download PDF|
|Town planning and Building Overseas||Download PDF|
|Assistant (finance and Accounts)||Download PDF|
|Assistant Motor Vehicle||Download PDF|
|Manager (engineering)||Download PDF|
|Assistant Executive Engineers||Download PDF|
|Agriculture Officer||Download PDF|
|Horticulture Officer||Download PDF|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||Download PDF|
|Assistant Engineer||Download PDF|
|Translation Officer and Translator||Download PDF|
TNPSC Forest Apprentice Syllabus
Tamil Nadu PSC Forest Apprentice Exam Syllabus for Physics
- General Scientific Laws
- National Scientific Laboratories
- Mechanics and properties of matter
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Force, motion, and energy
- Atomic and nuclear physics etc.
TNPSC Syllabus for Chemistry
- Periodic Table
- Nitrogen and their compounds
Get here Free Practice Quiz: Online Chemistry Quiz
Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus For Biology
- Name of Species
- Concepts of life science
- Bio-diversity and its conservation
- Classification of a living organism
- Human diseases (prevention and remedies) etc.
Tamil Nadu PSC Forest Apprentice Syllabus for History
- Ancient, Midvale and Modern
- Sports history
- Recent Affairs
- Main Innovations
- Indian Struggle for Freedom etc.
Check Out: Indian History Quiz
TNPSC 2019 Syllabus For Political Science
- Foreign Policies and international relation
- Parliament of India and Assembly elections of Tamil Nadu
- Political System of India
- Election commission of India
- Public awareness and general administration
- Constitution of India
Read Out Latest News: Political Current Affairs
TNPSC Group IV Syllabus for Geography
- Livable planet of the universe
- Climate changes in Southern India
- Our solar system
- Wildlife centuries of India and TN etc.
TNPSC Forest Apprentice Syllabus for Economics
- Indian and Tamil Nadu State economy
- Role of HRD of India in economy
- Five-year planning commission reports and effects
- Land reforms and accusation bills
- GDP, FDI, NSI of India, etc.
TNPSC Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning
- Rail-related question
- Pipe and cistern
- Time, Clock and Calendar
- Ratio and Proportion
- LCM, HCF
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Dice and Compound Interest etc.
TNPSC Forest Apprentice 2019 Exam Syllabus for Grammar
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Finding error and sentence correction
- Adjective, Sentence Reformation
- Cause test
- Fill in the blanks
- Question tag
- Tense, Noun, Pronoun
- Degree, passive voice, etc.
Tutors Also Failed: Can You Find These Common Errors in English Grammar?
TNPSC Syllabus for Literature
- Match the poem with its poet
- History and Scope of the language
- Experiences of poets with language
- About the poets and Dramatics
- Identify the other of a story
- Autobiography and biography of famous personalities.
- Appreciation Questions from poet
- Important lines by poets
- Famous quotes etc.
TNPSC Group IV Syllabus for Mains Examination
- Essay Writing
- General Studies of Art and Culture
- Literature-based questions
- Importance of language
- Science and technology
- Power of language etc.
Download Here: PSC Question Papers
TNPSC FA Syllabus 2019 – Optional Subjects
- Computer Application
- Computer Science
- Agriculture Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Veterinary Science
Get List of Best: PSC Exam Books for Preparation
TNPSC Forest Apprentice Exam Pattern
TNPSC Forest Apprentice Preliminary Exam Pattern
Duration: 3 hours
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test||25|
|General Tamil and English||100|
TNPSC Forest Apprentice Mains Exam Pattern
Duration: 3 hours
|Paper – I (Optional Subject – 1)||300||200|
|Paper – II (Optional Subject – 2)||300||200|
|Paper – III (General Studies)||300||200|
TNPSC Syllabus of Translation Officer Exam
TNPSC Translator Syllabus 2019 for Paper I – Descriptive
- State Acts, Bills, Ordinances, Rules, and Notifications made thereunder.
- Central Acts, Ordinances, Rules and Notifications made thereunder
- Legal Terms / Legal Maxims
TNPSC Translation Officer Syllabus 2019 for Papers II – Objective
TNPSC Translation Officer Syllabus of General Studies
|Geography||Major events in World History|
|General Science||General Awareness|
|Environmental Issues||Human right Issues|
|Basic Knowledge of Computer Application||Current Events|
|Literature and Art & Culture of Odisha||—-|
TNPSC Syllabus of Aptitude and Mental Ability
|Simple & Compound Interest||Mensuration|
|Simplification||HCF & LCM|
|Statistical Charts||Problem On Ages|
|Profit & Loss||Area|
|Average||Time & Work|
|Pictorial Graph||Fundamental Arithmetical operations|
|Time & Speed||Number Systems|
|Number Series||Decision Making|
|Problem Solving||Syllogistic Reasoning|
|Clocks & Calendars||Arrangements|
|Non-Verbal Series||Embedded Figures|
TNPSC Translator Exam Pattern 2019
- The TNPSC Translator Exam will be conducted as a Descriptive & Objective type.
- Tamil Nadu PSC Translator Exam comprises two papers. i.e., Paper I & Paper II.
- Paper I is for 300 marks. Paper II is for 200 marks.
- The TNPSC Translator & Translation Officer Exam will be conducted of 570 Marks.
- The time duration for Tamil Nadu PSC Translator Exam Paper I is 03 hours while for TNPSC Translation Officer Exam Paper II is 02 hours.
|Exam Type||Name of the Topics||No. of Questions|
|State Acts, Bills, Ordinances, Rules, and Notifications made thereunder.||Marks-300 |
|Central Acts, Ordinances, Rules and Notifications made thereunder|
|Legal Terms / Legal Maxims|
|General Studies||No. of Ques:75 |
|Aptitude and Mental Ability||No. of Ques:25|
|Interview & Records||Marks- 70|
TNPSC Asst Horticulture Officer Syllabus
TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Syllabus For Paper-I
|UNIT- I||Basic Horticulture And Plant Propagation|
|UNIT- II||Soil And Fertility, Irrigation And Weed Management|
|UNIT- III||Production Techonology Of Fruits And Vegetables|
|UNIT -IV||Production Technology Of Flower Crops And Landscaping|
|UNIT-V||Production Technology Of Spices, Plantation Crops,|
Medicinal And Aromatic Crops
|UNIT- VI||Insect Pest And Diseases Of Horticultural Crops|
And Their Management
|UNIT-VII||Post-Harvest Handling And Value Addition Of|
|UNIT – VIII||Livestock Management And Poultry Production|
|UNIT – IX||Commercial Agriculture|
|UNIT – X||Farm Management, Marketing And Extension Education|
Tamil Nadu PSC Asst Horticulture Officer Syllabus For Paper-II
Unit – I: General Science
Unit – Ii: Current Events
Unit – III: Geography
Unit – IV: History And Culture Of India
Unit – V: Indian Polity
Unit – VI: Indian Economy
Unit – VII: Indian National Movement
Unit – VIII: Aptitude And Mental Ability Tests
TNPSC Asst Horticulture Officer Exam Pattern
|Paper No.||Subjects||Time Duration|
|Paper – I||(Diploma Standard)||Maximum Marks-300 |
|Paper- II||General Studies||Maximum Marks-200 |
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test|
|Total Marks -500|
TNPSC AO Syllabus
TNPSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus For Paper-I
- Importance Of Agriculture
- Fundamentals Of Crop Production
- Natural Resource Management
- Crop Management & Allied Agricultural Activities
- Crop Improvement
- Seed Science And Technology
- Crop Protection Principles And Practices
- Farm Business And Finance Management
- Agricultural Marketing And Market Intelligence
- Agricultural Extension: Principles And Methods
Tamil Nadu PSC AO Syllabus For Paper-II
The paper II syllabus for General Studies and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test is same as above. Must go through it.
TNPSC AO Exam Pattern
|Paper – I|
|Duration-03 Hours |
|Duration-02 Hours |
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test|
Functions of TNPSC:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is the first Provincial Public Service Commission, which is being to act in accordance to select candidates for various civil services by recruiting, conducting various written examinations.
When it is came into existence known as “The Madras Public Service Commission” but now it is came to known as Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Formation of Indian Civil Service the take place in 1923 by four Englishmen and four Indian and Lord Lee of Fareham was the Chairman of the Commission.
- Conducts various examinations for selecting candidates for various civil services like preliminary and written exams.
- Select aspirants through recruitment also.
- Provide promotions, appointments and transfer from one post to another post.
- It conducts department examinations too under Government of India.
Also Read Out Here: TNPSC Current Affairs
The Madras Service Commission thus came into existence in 1929. Madras was the first state, in India to establish their Service Commission. Madras Service Commission was formed by 3 Members, also including the Chairman.
After when states are re-organized in 1957, The Madras Service Commission became Madras Public Service Commission. In 1970, when the name of the State was changed into Tamil Nadu from Madras, the Madras Public Service Commission get name as the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
The Government of Madras and Punjab planned to set up their own Public Service Commissions in their own states. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts various exams each year as indicated below:
- Combined Civil Services – I, II, III etc
- Some Posts Included In Group-IV Services
- Various Posts Included In Group-VI, VII, VIII Services
- Post Of Village Administrative Officer
- All Technical Examination – SSLC, HSC, Diploma & Degree, Pg Degree Standard
- Several other exams are also conducted by TNPSC.
Do Preparation with Best Short Tricks & Tips: TNPSC Maths Shortcuts in Tamil
TNPSC Syllabus 2019 Group Wise:
TNPC syllabus contains important topics from various subjects and fields in each of the group.
- General Science
- Current Events
- History And Culture Of India
- Indian Economy
- Political Study
- National Movements
- Aptitude And Mental Ability Test
- Logical Reasoning
Check Out: TNPSC Annual Planner
TNPSC Examination Details:
Mostly TNPSC Examination starts from the month of February and end in December every year in between TNPSC conduct various examination in different fields regarding all the civil services.
- Examinations will conduct in two forms i.e. Preliminary and Main Examination (objective and descriptive) and is further divided in paper I, II, III.
- Preliminary Examination is being conduct to shortlist aspirants for Main Examination by screening test.
- Main Examination is conduct in the form of written test and then interview is followed by it.
Get Here Free Online Tamil & English Test Series: TNPSC Online Test
TNPSC Exam Pattern
|Subject||Marks/ Duration||Minimum Qualifying|
Marks for selection
|Single Paper Objective||Marks-300 |
Time Duration-3 Hours
|90 for reserved category |
120 for others
Main Written Examination:
Candidates who qualified in preliminary examination can attend for main examination which consists of three papers:
Time Duration- 3 Hours
|Subject (General Studies-|
Marks for selection
|Paper-I||300||306 for reserved category|
408 for others
Get here List of: Best Books for TNPSC Exam Preparation
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Exam:
An applicant must satisfy the Commission on the basis of the following points:
- He/she should be a Citizen of India.
- Character And Antecedents of the Candicates as such he/she will be selected for the appointment.
- Applicants should not a part of Union/State Government Service at the time of appointment.
- Candidates should satisfy the appointing authority that he/she is fine from all health and sound aspects.
Start Now: TNPSC Online Mock Test Free
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years from the first day of July of the year in which the vacancy is advertised and maximum age should be from 35 to 50 years as per the post applying for under the norms and conditions of Indian government.
- Relaxation is given to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/OPH) candidates, ex-servicemen and person with disabilities (PWD) as per the rules and regulations of the government of India.
Number of Attempts for TNPSC Exam:
- For the SC/ST category candidates there is no limit up to the age 35 years.
- OBC category aspirants can apply 7 times up to 33 years and for unreserved category aspirants there is a age limit of 30 years and they can take 4 attempts.
So, dear applicants, you may stay connected and get updated with us on our web portal for latest updates related to TNPSC 2019 examination. You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to gain most recent updates on your timeline directly.
If you have any query regarding TNPSC Syllabus 2019, you may ask by leaving message there in the form of comment in comment box and our dedicated members of this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com which will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section