TNTET Hall Ticket
Want To Know TNTET Hall Ticket….!!!! Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) is going to conduct Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test. For those candidates who are going to attend TET Exam, as Paper I will be scheduled on 29.04.2017 and Paper II on 30.04.2017. This organization will conduct Teacher Eligibility Test for those candidates who want to work as teacher in primary (class I-V Paper – I) and upper primary (class V-VII Paper – II) school. All the updated information related to TNTET Hall Ticket 2017 is available on this page.
Keys Mentioned In This Page:
Steps To Download TNTET Hall Ticket
Direct Official Link
TNTET Exam Pattern
TNTET admit card contains all the relevant details such as candidate roll number, date of examination and so on….Candidates who are going to give TNTET Exam are advised to bring your Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card at the time of examination as it is compulsory. Go through this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to download call letter.
How to Download TNTET Exam Hall Ticket?
Contenders going to appear for the TN TET Exam you may follow the below stated guidelines to fetch Call Letter through this page, please have a look-
- Firstly you are required to logon to the official website of Teachers Recruitment Board that is www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Then various notification will appear you have to hit on ““Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) – 2017-Please click here for Downloading the Hall Ticket” link
- A new page will open you have to hit on “Press here to download the Hall-Ticket” link.
- Then you will get two option “Press here for Paper – I” & “Press here for Paper – II” link
- A box will appear where you have to Entre your ‘Application no / Reg. no/ Roll no’, DOB and ‘User Password’ as it asked.
- After filling details you have to Press on ‘Login’ tab and your TET admit card will display on your computer screen.
- At last, take print out of it for documents verification.
Important Note: Participants going to appear must carry admit card as without it you are not permitted to the examination hall.
Get More: Latest Jobs In Teaching Sector
Tamil Nadu TET Exam Pattern:
TN TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Marks||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||90 minutes|
Official Link->> TNTET Hall Ticket
TN TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Topic Name||Marks||Total number of Questions||Exam Time Duration|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30||90 minutes|
|Language I (compulsory)|
|Language II (compulsory)|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher||60||60|
|For Social Science teacher:||60||60|
Check Here: Tamilnadu TET Syllabus
|Written Examination of Paper I||29.04.2017 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)|
|Written Examination of Paper II||30.04.2017 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)|
Applicants may check above provided Official Link to get TNTET Hall Ticket 2017. We will update this page with latest information so you can bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing Control+D to get the latest details on Teachers Recruitment Board.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|TNTET Application Form||TNTET Eligibility|
|Online Teaching Jobs in India||TET Entrance Exam|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|