TET Entrance Exam
Do you want to work as Teacher in Government Schools? For this you have to qualify TET Entrance Exam of your state. Before appearing Teacher Eligibility Test, read complete TET Notification. Details about all TET Entrance Exam 2017 are well furnished on this page. Check out link of the State Wise TET, and read complete information like imp dates and eligibility etc. For applying, candidates have to submit their prescribed application form by following details available in below given links.
Teacher Eligibility Test contains two papers; Paper 1 is for class 1 to 5 and Paper 2 is for class 6 to 8. TET Entrance Exam is conducted mostly two times in the year by School Education Board of each state. To get information concerning state wise TET Exam 2017 like Exam Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Syllabus and many other details check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
TET Entrance Exam
|PSTET Syllabus||RTET Syllabus|
|REET Syllabus||APSET Syllabus|
|UPTET Syllabus||Tamilnadu TET Syllabus|
|TET Syllabus||CTET Syllabus|
|Karnataka TET Syllabus|
TET Admit Card
|Kerala TET Admit Card||PSTET Admit Card|
|OTET Admit Card||UPTET Admit Card|
|KTET Hall Ticket||CTET Admit Card|
|TS TET Hall Ticket|
|Assam TET Result||Karnataka TET Result|
|OTET Result||UPTET Merit List|
|WB TET Result||CTET Result|
|PSTET Result||TS TET Result|
|HTET Result||Rajasthan PTET Result|
|HPTET Result||Tripura TET Result|
TET Sample Paper
|UPTET Sample Paper||CTET Sample Paper|
TET Answer Key
|CTET Answer Key||UPTET Answer Key|
Go through these links to get latest updates in concern to your requirement. By pressing these links, a further page will open in your computer screen, containing complete details. We update this page time to time, on availability of latest information, so stay connected with us.
Teacher Eligibility Test 2017:
This page is updated to notify the candidates who are planning to participate in Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 from different states. In the above segment links of Exam Notification, Syllabus, Answer Key, Result, model question paper and Admit Card are available. You may go through these links according to your choice. You may also stay in touch with us to get latest information time to time.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
State Wise TET Entrance Exam:
Aspirants can acquire the detailed information about exam for all states such as upcoming exam notifications, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus, exam pattern, exam date, qualification and other important details mention in the table provide for your convenience on this page. State wise name of Teacher Eligibility Test Exam is following below:
- UPTET- Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
- HTET- Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test
- APTET- Arunachal Pradesh, Teachers Eligibility Test
- RTET- Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test
- CTET- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- TNTET- Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test
- Maharashtra TET- Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test
Find More: Online Teaching Jobs in India
Career After TET:
Form its name TET (Teacher Eligibility Test), we can surmise that it is an Entrance Examination, which is organized to check eligibility of appliers for post of teachers. It was introduced to maintain and improve standard of education in India. After qualifying Teacher Eligibility Test, candidates can make career as following below.
- Job seekers, who qualify Teacher Eligibility Test Paper 1, can make their career as Lower Primary Teacher in schools of specific state. Lower Primary Teachers teach students of class I to V.
- Applicants, who will be able to crack Teacher Eligibility Test Paper 2, can apply for post of Upper Primary Teacher in school of state for which they have applied. Upper Primary Teachers teach students of class VI to VIII.
Do You Know: How To Become Teacher
TET Entrance Exam:
- It is a mandatory entrance exam for all those B.Ed. qualified candidates applicants, who want to teach in the primary schools. It is conducted by both Central government and State governments.
- Teacher Eligibility Test was introduced by the Government of India in order to improve standards in teaching. It was held for the first time in 2011. For teachers already working, they are supposed to clear the exam in two years time.
- Teacher Eligibility Test is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 for class 6 to 8. Candidates who qualify this test can be recruited for the post of teacher in government school at different levels.
- The recruitment is done for all levels of education in schools that is, upper, middle as well lower levels of education.
Check Out Latest: Part Time Teaching Jobs
TET Eligibility Criteria:
The exam is based on National Curriculum Framework. All graduates, including B.A, B. Sc, and B.Com (50% of marks) with two year Diploma in Elementary Education or Graduate degree in education are eligible to participate in the test. All B. Ed. graduates need to pass this exam to work as a teacher. A candidate has to score over 60 percent to clear the eligibility test. Candidates must have 50% marks in relevant discipline and must be a Citizen of India.
TET Exam Pattern:
Paper I: (Class I to V):
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Maths
Paper II: (Class VI to VIII):
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|For Social Studies/ Social Science teacher: Social Science||60||60|
|For any other teacher(Mathematics and Science or Social Studies/ Social Science)|
Must Read: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
Upcoming TET Exam:
Candidates, who are searching for teaching jobs in different states of India they have to qualify the teaching eligibility test. Interested candidates can get the latest updates about upcoming TET Entrance Exam through this page time to time. As soon as latest information will available, we will update this page, so stay connected with us.
For more details about this exam on your timeline, you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You may also subscribe free mail service of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get info in your mailbox. If you have any query you may ask in comment box that is available below. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.