CTET Answer Key
Check Here CTET Answer Key !! Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi is going to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018 on 09-12-2018 so as to hire the candidates as a teacher for classes I to VIII.
CTET Written exam will be held in two Sessions (Morning & Evening) all over India. Huge numbers of candidates have applied for this examination. Well, after successfully conducting the exam, organization will release the CTET Set Wise OMR Answer Sheet on the official website.
|Latest Update on 10-12-2018 !!!|
CBSE had conducted 11th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test on 09-12-2018 and within few days, they will release CTET Answer Key. Around 17 lakhs candidates had attended the CTET (which was conducted after the interval of 2 years).
On this web page, you will get the complete exam analysis and set wise answer key CTET of Paper 1/ 2. Central Teacher Eligibility Test was held in 92 cities at 2144 centres throughout the Country. And 199 transgender candidates had also participated in CTET 2018 Exam.
With the help of CTET Answer Key 2019, aspirants can match their solutions and get an estimate about CTET Result 2019. The result of Central Teacher Eligibility Test will be declared within 06 weeks from exam.
CTET December Exam Answer Key 2019:
Central Teacher Eligibility Test will be held in two parts that is paper I and Paper II. Paper-I is for candidates who willing to be teacher for For classes I to V. Paper-II is for candidates who willing to be teacher for For classes VI to VIII.
To know more about CTET Answer Key 2019, candidates are required to go through this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CTET Answer Key
How to Download CTET Answer Key 2019?
Follow the below mentioned guidelines to download the Central Teacher Eligibility Test December Exam OMR Answer Sheet.
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website that is www.ctet.nic.in to get Central Teacher Eligibility Test Answer Key 2019/ CBSE CTET Exam Answer Sheet.
- Follow “Current Event” section and select “Answers Key Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019” link.
- After that Hit the suitable link and CTET Exam Answer Key for Paper 1 & Paper 2 will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Now, hit appropriate link for CTET 2019 Answer Key of paper 1 & paper 2 as per your choice.
- Subsequently new page in the CTET Exam Solutions PDF file will be displayed in front of you.
- At last Match the answers with the help of Central Teacher Eligibility Test Solution sheet or you can take print out CBSE CTET Answer Key for future use.
Get CBSE CTET December 2018 Exam Score Card: CTET Result
About CTET 2019 Exam:
- Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi is going to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018 on 09-12-2018 in two Sessions (Morning & Evening).
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test will be held in two parts that is paper I (2:00 PM to 4.30 PM) and Paper II (9.30 AM to 12:00 noon).
- Paper-I is for candidates who willing to be teacher for For classes 1st to 5th. Paper-II is for candidates who willing to be teacher for For classes 6th to 8th.
- Applicants cannot request for re-assessment, re-checking, re-evaluation or scrutiny of CTET OMR Answer Keys.
Get Here More: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
|CTET Application Form starts||06-09-2018|
|End date of Application Form||15-09-2018|
|Difference of fees||18-09-2018|
|CTET Exam Date||09-12-2018|
|CTET Results will Declare||Within 06 weeks from exam|
In order to get CTET Answer Key 2019, you need to go through the official link. Candidates are requested to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D for getting more updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CTET Application Form||CTET Syllabus|
|CTET Admit Card||CTET Sample Papers|
|How To Crack CTET Exam||CTET Previous Year Question Paper|
|CTET Eligibility Criteria||CTET Exam Pattern|