CTET Answer Key
सीटीईटी परीक्षा उत्तर कुंजी available for Paper 1/2 Set Wise !! CTET Answer Key for Central Teacher Eligibility Test held on December 9 (Sunday) is released now. Also, official key available at ctet.nic.in is having correct answers of Paper1/2.
सीटीईटी परीक्षा उत्तर कुंजी जारी, चेक on ctet.nic.in!
केंद्रीय शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा उत्तर कुंजी जारी! 9 दिसंबर (रविवार) को आयोजित सीटीईटी परीक्षा 2018 की उत्तर कुंजी अब जारी की गई है! सीटेट की आंसर-की 30 दिसंबर शाम 5 बजे तक ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट ctet.nic.in पर मौजूद रहेगी! जो अभ्यर्थी परीक्षा में उपस्थित हुए, वे सीटीईटी परीक्षा उत्तर कुंजी से सही समाधान चेक करे!
To know more for CTET Answer Key 2019, go through this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CTET Answer Key
|Set-I Answer Key||Download Here|
|Set-J Answer Key||Download Here|
|Set-K Answer Key||Download Here|
|Set-L Answer Key||Download Here|
|Set-M Answer Key||Download Here|
|Set-N Answer Key||Download Here|
|Set-O Answer Key||Download Here|
|Set-P Answer Key||Download Here|
How to Download CTET Answer Key 2019?
Follow the below mentioned guidelines to download the Central Teacher Eligibility Test December Exam OMR Answer Sheet.
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website that is www.ctet.nic.in to get Central Teacher Eligibility Test Answer Key 2019/ CBSE CTET Exam Answer Sheet.
- Follow “Current Event” section and select “Answers Key Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019” link.
- Hit on ‘VIEW OMR SHEET, ANSWER KEYS AND CHALLENGE ANSWER KEY’ link.
- Afterwards, CTET Paper I Answer Key or Paper 2 December will appear.
- Download CTET Paper 2 Answer Key or CTET Solution Key December.
- Aspirants may save CTET December Answer Key & access print copy of same for futute need.
CTET Answer Key Objection 2019:
There is a provision for the contenders appeared for Paper 1 & 2 to challenge December Paper 1 & Paper 2. Facility to raise objection is available from 28-12-2018 to 30-12-2018 on payment of fee Rs.1000/-
How To Raise Objection?
Hit on below link & enter roll number and date of birth for raising objection for Answer Key December Paper 1 & Paper 2.
Get December 2018 Exam Score Card: CTET Result
About CTET 2019 Exam:
- Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi , has conducted Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 on 09-12-2018 in two Sessions (Morning & Evening).
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test organized in two parts that is paper I (2:00 PM to 4.30 PM) and Paper II (9.30 AM to 12:00 noon).
- Paper-I is for candidates who willing to be teacher for For classes 1st to 5th. Paper-II is for candidates who willing to be teacher for For classes 6th to 8th.
- Applicants cannot request for re-assessment, re-checking, re-evaluation or scrutiny of CTET OMR Answer Keys.
Get Here More: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
In order to get CTET Answer Key 2019, you need to go through the official link. Candidates are requested to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D for getting more updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CTET Application Form||CTET Syllabus|
|CTET Admit Card||CTET Sample Papers|
|How To Crack CTET Exam||CTET Previous Year Question Paper|
|CTET Eligibility Criteria||CTET Exam Pattern|