CTET Sample Papers
After applying for CTET 2018-19 before the last date that is 27-08-2018 candidates can download CTET Sample Papers 2018 to prepare better for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018. Date of CTET 2018 is 04-09-2018.
As the CTET Date is announced, candidates applying for the same not have much time for CTET Preparation. So to assist you in your CTET Exam Preparation here below we are providing direct link to download Last 6 CTET Years Questions Paper PDF through online mode.
Last 6 Years Questions Paper Download Online
Through these CTET Sample Papers 2018-2019 candidates will be able to evaluate their performance and it will also provide them knowledge about CTET Exam Structure and the questions that can be asked during CTET Exam.
By doing practice from CTET Previous Year Question Papers, candidates can move one step forward to secure maximum marks in the examination, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab complete details soon.
CTET Sample Papers
Last 6 Years CTET Sample Papers Download PDF
|Year||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|June 2011||Get Details||Get Details|
|Jan 2012||Get Details||Get Details|
|May 2012||Get Details||Get Details|
|Nov 2012||Get Details||Get Details|
|Nov 2012 (Mumbai)||Get Details||Get Details|
|July 2013||Get Details||Get Details|
|Feb 2014||Get Details||Get Details|
|Sept 2014||Get Details||Get Details|
|Feb 2015||Get Details||Get Details|
|Sep 2015||Get Details||Get Details|
|Feb 2016||Get Details||Get Details|
|May 2016||Get Details||Get Details|
|Sept 2016||Get Details||Get Details|
CTET Previous Year Question Paper
Q.1- Which is not a teacher – centered instruction?
- Individualized instruction
Q.2- In a listening-speaking assessment activity, indicate how you will assesses the following exchange
Teacher Have you matched any English film lately? Tell your friend about it.
Student 1 of course, especially animations
Student 2 me too, I like them a lot.
- Student 1 Incorrect response, Student 2 Incorrect response
- Student 1 Correct response, Student 2 Correct response
- Student 1 Incorrect response, Student 2 correct response
- Student 1 Correct response, Student 2 Incorrect response
Q.3- Constructivism is a theory where students
- Form their own understanding and knowledge of the world, through experiencing things and reflecting on those experiences
- Construct their own learning aids , thereby gaining hands on experience
- Study a variety of dissimilar samples and draw a well-founded conclusion
- Are facilitated by the teacher and use a variety of media to research and create their own theories
Q.4- Iconic mode of learning is based on a system of using
- Different types of graphs
- A variety of activities
- Images and diagrams
Check CBSE Central TET Paper (1/2) Exam Topics: CTET Syllabus
Q.5 Language acquisition
- Refers to the process of learning a native or second language because of the innate capacity of the human brain
- Is a technique intended to simulate the environment in which children learn their native language?
- requires the memorization and use necessary vocabulary
- Involves a systematic approach to the analysis and comprehension of grammar as well as to the memorization of vocabulary
Q.6 What is the meaning of child development?
- Development in the length, breadth and fatness of the children
- Development of the mental and intellectual ability
- Overall development of the child
- Development of the child
Q.7 In this contemporary environment, one is the successful teacher who-
- Wears modern dresses and comes in the class
- Comes with mobile or i-pod in the class
- Creates the situation to learn something
- Have skills to make an effective contact with students
Q.8 What do you think about the students during teaching them?
- They may be a reformer and a founder
- To be a politician and do work for the progress of country
- Their merit/ intelligency might be developed so that they can get best success
- They might become a learned and might be famous in their work region
Q.9 To enhance the listening capacity in children teacher should-
- Make recitation (reading in harmony) by the student
- Point out mistakes during reading
- Make questions for students
- Explain the importance of listening
Q.10 According to John Locke, a scholar of 18th century the main objective of education is-
- Virtue, thought, welfare and knowledge
- Health, sense, skills and virtue
- Personality, virtue, knowledge and health
- Development, thought, virtue and skills
Check Out Tips & Tricks: How to Crack CTET Exam
Q.11- Multilingual character of Indian society should be seen as
- a hindrance in teaching-learning process
- a resource for enrichment of school life
- a challenge to teacher’s capacity to motivate students to learn
- a factor that makes school life a complex experience for the learners
Q12- Diagnosis of the gaps in the learning of students should be followed by
- appropriate remedial measures
- intensive drill and practice.
- systematic revision of all lessons
- reporting the findings to learners and parents
Q13- ‘Self-regulation’ of learners refers to
- their ability to monitor their own learning
- creating regulations for student behavior
- rules and regulations made by the student body
- self-discipline and control
Q.14- Which of the following statements is true about ‘learning’?
- Errors made by children indicate that no learning has taken place.
- Learning is effective in an environment that is emotionally positive and satisfying for the learners.
- Learning is not affected by emotional factors at any stage of learning.
- Learning is fundamentally a mental activity.
Q.15- the main purpose of assessment should be
- to point out the errors of the learners
- to measure the achievement of learners
- to decide if a student should be promoted to the next class
- to diagnose and remedy gaps in learning
Q.16- which of the following is not an appropriate tool for Formative Assessment?
- Oral questions
- Term test
- Quiz and games
Must Read: How to Become Teacher
Q.17– Two numbers are respectively 20% and 50% more than a third number. The ratio of the two numbers is:
- 2 : 5
- 3 : 5
- 4 : 5
- 6 : 7
Q.18– Find the largest five digit number that is divisible by 7, 10, 15, 21 and 28.
Q.19- Anita had to multiply two positive integers. Instead of taking 35 as one of the multipliers, she incorrectly took 53. As a result, the product went up by 540. What is the new product?
Q.20- How many different factors does 48 have, excluding 1 and 48?
Important Dates For CTET 2018
|Submission of On-line CTET September Application Form||01-08-2018|
|CTET Application Form 2018 Last Date and|
date for payment of fees
|Last date for payment of fees Through E-Challan or Debit/Credit Card by the candidate||30-08-2018|
|Period for Online Corrections in Particulars||06-09-2018 (Thursday) to 10-09-2018 (Monday)|
|Final status of application||04-09-2018 (Tuesday)|
|CTET Admit Card||30-08-2018 to 04-09-2018|
|CTET Exam Date||04-09-2018|
Contenders can download the PDF of CTET Sample Papers 2018- 2019 by going through the above mentioned direct link while you can press this Official Link also. Apart from CTET Sample Papers, contenders can acquire details about CTET Questions and Answer, CTET previous year question papers year wise, CTET syllabus, exam pattern and study material etc by connecting with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CTET Admit Card||CTET Application Form|
|CTET Answer Key||CTET Result|
|Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|TET Entrance Exam||Part Time Teaching Jobs|