CTET Eligibility Criteria is prescribed by the Central Board Of Secondary Education. CTET Eligibility 2018 Norms in the set of conditions for applicants willing to participate in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-2018)
Check CTET Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to get appointed as teacher in Central & State Government Schools have to apply for CTET 2018 September exam. Only those candidates can apply who satisfy all CTET Eligibility norms in all aspects such as Nationality/ Age Limit / Qualification etc.
Those contenders who want to get additional details related to CTET Eligibility 2018 may read this entire page which is well prepared by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CTET Eligibility 2018
Candidates who are Indian National Residents can apply for CTET 2018
Know Skills Required: How to Become a Teacher in India
CTET Qualification Criteria
For Teacher Of Classes I-V: Primary Stage
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- 12th with minimum 45% marks or appearing in final year of Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002 OR
- Senior Secondary with 50% marks or appearing in final year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- 12th or its equivalent) with 50% marks and appearing in final year of Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation or appearing in final year of Diploma in Elementary
For Teacher of Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
- Graduation or appearing in final year of Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with NCTE Regulations issued from time to time OR
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks or appearing in final year of 4year Bachelor’s in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Passed 12th with at least 50% marks or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- Passed Graduation with at least 50% marks or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education) OR
- Candidate qualified B.Ed. Programme or pursuing any of Teacher Education Courses recognized by the NCTE specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010 such candidates can appear for TET/ CTET.
Candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled will get age relaxation up to 5% in qualifying marks.
Apply Online Sep Exam Notification: CTET Application Form
CTET Age Limit
Applicants, if you want to participate in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test are here by informed that they must have attain 18 years however there is no restriction for Upper age limit for CTET exam.
CTET Eligibility Criteria Details
Applicants, who will not satisfy CTET Eligibility Criteria 2018, shall not be eligible to appear in CTET 2018 test. Before applying one should check CTET Eligibility Requirements. In case of mere fulfill CTET conditions, candidate should own responsible for any consequence.
Just appearing in CTET 2018, does not mean that one is eligible for teacher post. Concerned recruiting agency/appointing authority will check CTET Eligibility Criteria after completion of the exam.
Get Here More: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
About CTET 2018
Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted responsibility to Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi for conducting Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). On the basis of marks obtained in CTET Exam 2018, eligible one will be recruited for Elementary stage teacher and Primary Teacher posts.
Applicants are here by informed that this year CTET Exam will be conducted in twenty languages in 92 cities all over the country. Languages are English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Marathi, Mizo, Nepali, Oriya, Assamese, Gujarati, Kanada, Khasi, Malayalam, Bangla, Manipuri, Tamil, Telugu, Tibetan and Garo Languages as per HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar.
Check Paper I & Paper II – Marking Scheme: CTET Exam Pattern
CTET Application Form 2018 Dates
|Commencement of Submission of CTET On-line Applications||01-08-2018 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date for submission of CTET application Form 2019||27-08-2018 (Monday) upto 17.00 hrs|
|Last Date for submission of fee through E-challan or Debit/Credit Card||30-08-2018 (Thursday) before 3.30 p.m|
|Final verification of payment of fee by the candidates||04-09-2018 (Tuesday)|
|On-line Corrections if any, in the Particulars uploaded by the candidate||06-09-2018 (Thursday) to10-09-2018 (Monday)|
We have provided all details related to CTET Eligibility 2018 on this page, so if you want to attain more info go through the official link which is well highlighted above. Applicants can bookmark our site by pressing ctrl+d key to get all updates instantly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CTET Sample Papers||CTET Admit Card|
|CTET Syllabus||CTET Result|
|CTET Answer Key||How To Crack CTET Exam|
|CTET Previous Year Question Paper||Jobs after Graduation|