Gujarat TET Application Form
Gujarat School Examination Board (GSEB) will issue the Gujarat TET Notification in the month of July 2019. Gujarat TET Application Form will be invited to appear in TET 1/2 exam from those candidates who desirous to raise their career in teaching sector.
Gujarat TET Application Form 2019 Last Date
Gujarat TET Application Form 2019 will be available from July 2019, interested candidates who fulfills all eligibility norms and also possessed required qualification may apply for Gujarat TET 1/2 Exam before schedule last date
Submit GTET Application Form 2019
Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test is scheduled to be held in October 2019 for the post of teacher in Primary Classes (Class I to V) and Upper Primary Classes (Class VI to VIII). To participate in exam one can apply by following below mentioned guidelines
We the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided complete details of Gujarat TET Application Form 2019 on this page to get all info go through below customized page.
Gujarat TET Application Form 2019
Gujarat TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Appliers of Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Notification have to satisfy below mentioned eligibility details before applying
For Primary Teachers level (I-V)
- One must have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) is necessary with the aggregate of 45 percent marks.
- Appearing candidates in final 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/ 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education were also eligible. OR
- Candidates with B.Sc. /BA / with the score of 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualified candidates were also eligible to apply for it.
Upper Primary Teachers level (VI-VIII)
- For Paper II 2019, applicants having B.Sc/ B.A. or those appearing in final 2-year B.A. / D.Ed. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks
- Appearing candidates in B.Ed / Senior Secondary 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. can also apply for same
- B (Ed.)/ final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / B.Ed B.Sc. (Ed.), (Special Education) with the aggregate of 50% in B.SC or B.A were eligible for GTET.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
- To apply for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test, age of applicant should be between 18 years to 38 years.
- Those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in age.
OJAS Gujarat TET Examination Fee:
Candidates who want make their career in teaching sector and going to apply through GTET Registration 2019, they need to submit the Gujarat TET Exam Fees through the net banking, debit card or credit card.
|For General candidates||Rs. 350/-|
|For SC, ST, SEBC, & PHC candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Know Here: How To Become Teacher
Gujarat TET Exam Selection Process:
Selection of participants will be done on basis of their performance in Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test.
Gujarat TET 1/2 Exam Structure:
- GTET involves two papers, Paper-I for Primary Teachers level and Paper-II for Upper Primary Teachers Level.
- Exam comprises of total 150 Multiple Choice Questions of 150 marks.
- Each question is of one Mark.
- No negative marking will be done for wrong answer.
- Time duration of the examination will be 90 minutes.
- There will be two shifts morning and evening.
Gujarat TET Exam Pattern 2019:
Gujarat TET Exam Paper 1 Pattern:
|Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
Gujarat TET Exam Paper 2 Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|(i) For Mathematics and Science Teacher|
Mathematics and Science.
(ii) For Social Studies and Science Teacher
For any other Teacher Either (i) or (ii)
Check Latest Updates: TET Syllabus
Steps to fill Gujarat TET Application Form 2019:
Those applying for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 may follow steps as listed below.
- Visit official website of organization that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Select link concerning Gujarat TET Notification 2019.
- Read all details as listed in Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2019.
- After this, you may fill Gujarat TET 2019 Application Form.
- Put required details in Gujarat TET Online Application Form 2019.
- Upload scanned copy of relevant documents, make payment of fee.
- You may submit your Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form & access hard copy of same for further usage.
Gujarat TET 2019 Dates:
|Issue of official Gujarat TET 2019 notification||July 2019|
|Gujarat TET Online application form starts||July 2019|
|Last date for submitting of Gujarat TET Online Form||August 2019|
|Correction period in Online Application||August 2019|
|Admit card availability||September 2019|
|Exam Date||October 2019|
|Declaration of result||November 2019|
To avail more details about Gujarat TET Application Form 2019, refer its Official Link. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more information about exam & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Gujarat TET Result||TET Entrance Exam|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Gujarat Current Affairs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Online Teaching Jobs in India||Part Time Teaching Jobs|