Jharkhand TET Application Form
Jharkhand Academic Council will conduct Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test for which Jharkhand TET Application Form process will starts from 1st week of September 2019. Aspirants can get complete Jharkhand TET Notification details and Jharkhand TET Exam Date info by continuing reading this page.
JTET 2019 is conducted to test the ability of the appearing candidates as a government teacher. JTET will be comprised of two papers- Paper 1 (for primary teachers) and Paper 2 (for upper primary teachers). The candidates can opt for either or both papers as per their interest and eligibility.
Check Here- JTET Notification 2019 Details
Contenders who want to establish their career in teaching field must apply for Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test by submitting their duly filled application form. You may submit the Jharkhand TET 2019 Application Form by online mode till last date.
So, aspirants who want to participate in this exam need to start their preparation to crack it. Candidates who are applying may acquire more details by scrolling down this web page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Jharkhand TET Application Form
JTET 2019 Important Dates:
|Events||Jharkhand TET Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Jharkhand TET Online Application Release||1st week of September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||October 2019, 1st week|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||1st week of October 2019|
|Correction in Jharkhand TET Application Form||2nd to 3rd week of October 2019|
|Issuing of Jharkhand TET Admit card||November 2019, 2nd week|
|Jharkhand TET Exam Date||3rd week of November 2019|
|Releasing of Jharkhand TET Answer Key||1st to 3rd week of December 2019|
|Filing Objection in Answer Key||2nd to 3rd week of December 2019|
|Releasing of Final Corrected Answer Key||2nd week of March 2020|
|Declaration of Jharkhand TET Result||March 2020, 2nd week|
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Procedure To Fill Jharkhand TET Application Form 2019:
Aspirants who are willing to fill JTET Application Form may follow these steps which are as framed below:
Go to Official Website:
- Firstly candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria need to visit the official website that is www.jac.nic.in.
- Now they are required to hit at “Advertisement” link visible at the right side of home page.
- On next page select appropriate link.
Read JTET Advertisement:
- After hitting this link Jharkhand TET Notification will be opened in PDF form.
- Candidates need to read all details and instructions carefully before going to apply.
Fill Jharkhand TET Application Form:
- Then choose an appropriate link and fill application form in a suitable way.
- After that you must check the form again.
- After filling all valid details upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Upload all relevant documents in support of date of birth, caste, age, qualification etc if applicable.
- Take a preview of the form and at last press on “Submit” button.
- You must take the print out of the form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Jharkhand TET Notification 2019
JTET Eligibility Criteria:
For Paper 1 (Primary Teacher):
- The candidate must have passed the class 12th or equivalent examination with at least 45% marks and should have passed or are in the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education.
- The applicant should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in class 12th exam and have passed (or appearing in final year) the Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- The candidate must have passed the class 12th or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks and should have passed (or will be appearing) in the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Those who have passed BA/B.Sc with a minimum of 50% marks and hold Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed) degree can also apply for JTET 2019.
Get Here: 12th Class Pass Jobs
For paper 2 (Upper-Primary Teacher):
- Those who have passed graduation with 45% marks and have passed/or appearing in the final year of 2-year D.Ed are considered eligible.
- The candidates who have done graduation with at least 45% marks and secured 50% marks in B.Ed can apply. Candidates appearing in the final year B.Ed exam are also eligible.
- The applicants who have passed the class 12th exam with a minimum of 50% marks and have passed (or appearing in final exams) of 4-year B.El.Ed/4-year BA/B.Sc.Ed can apply.
- The candidates who have passed B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50% are eligible for JTET 2019.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Limitations For Jharkhand TET 2019 Notification:
- Candidate’s age must be between 21 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per government rules and regulation
Applying candidates for Jharkhand TET Notification 2019 have to pay application fee before filling Jharkhand TET Application Form 2019 as given below according to paper and category. Candidates can submit their fee through the payment gateway by online Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc. It is one time registration and it will not be refundable in any circumstances.
|Category||For Paper I OR II||For Both Papers I & II|
Jharkhand TET Selection Process:
On the basis of written examination / interview selection will be done. Those who will be selected will be appointed as a primary teacher and upper primary teacher in the Jharkhand Schools.
Jharkhand TET Exam 2019
Jharkhand TET Exam Pattern:
The medium of the paper will be both Hindi and English. The total number of questions asked in the exam will be 150 (in each paper) and the duration of paper will be 2:30 hours.
Paper 1 (For class 1st to 5th)
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Paper 2 (For class 6th to 8th)
|Name of Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|a) Mathematics and Science||60||60|
Check State Wise: TET Syllabus
Jharkhand TET Syllabus 2019:
|Subject Name||JTET Syllabus|
|Child Development and Pedagogy|
|Understanding diverse learners, Personality, Adjustment, Action Research, Theories of, earning and its implication, How Children learn and think, Motivation and Implications for, earning, Individual Differences, Teaching learning process, Intelligence, Child Development, etc.|
|Language – I|
|Teaching Learning Materials, Principles of Teaching English, Unseen Prose Passage Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Development of Language Skills, Teaching, Learning Materials, Unseen Prose Passage etc.|
|Language – II|
|Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription, Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms, Unseen Prose Passage, Unseen Poem, etc.|
|Division, Volume, Numbers, Addition and Subtraction, Multiplication, Geometry, Measurement, Weight, Time, Shapes & Spatial Understanding, Pedagogical issue, Data Handling, Money, LCM & HCF, etc.|
|Water, Clothes dresses & their care, Natural Resources, Our Punjab, Solar System, Basic, needs, Food, resources and care, Our Surroundings, Group songs, Health, good habits & personal hygiene, Living and nonliving, Looking at the trees, plants & animals, Parts of plants, etc.|
Final and Essential Note:
For acquiring other details candidates may open the Official Link. Students who want to be updated with latest news regarding Jharkhand TET Application Form 2019 may stay in contact with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or bookmark it by using Ctrl + D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Jharkhand TET Admit Card||Jharkhand TET Result|
|TET Entrance Exam||सरकारी नौकरी|
|B.Ed Jobs||Govt Jobs in Punjab|
|How To Become Teacher||Latest Jobs For Freshers|