TS EAMCET Notification
JNTU, Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE has issued TS EAMCET Notification 2018. Applicants may apply for TS EAMCET 2018 Exam from 04-03-2018. Check Eligibility, Exam Date, how to Apply & other details from here.
Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2018 will be organized for admission in various UG professional courses. Grab all details about TS EAMCET 2018-19 Notification prior applying.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|05/03/2018||TS EAMCET Notification||TS EAMCET Eligibility Exam Date Apply||Graduation||04/04/2018||See Notification|
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Dates:
Telangana State EAMCET is a state level entrance exam. It acts as a gateway to get admission in Engineering and agriculture courses. TS EAMCET-2018 for Agriculture and Medical courses will be held from 02-05-2018 to 03-05-2018.
To collect more details about TS EAMCET Notification 2018 such as eligibility, Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test dates & others, have a look on below of page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TS EAMCET Notification 2018
Courses Offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University:
|B.Tech (Bio-Technology)||B.Tech (Diary Technology)|
|B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)||B.Pharmacy|
|B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FST))||B.Sc. (Commercial Agricultural & Business Management (CA & BM))|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)/(Horticulture)||B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry (A.H.)|
Choose Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
TS EAMCET Eligibility 2018:
As per TS EAMCET Notification 2018, you may check eligibility norms from here.
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- Aspirants must have the Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Applicant must belong to the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- You must satisfy the Local/Non-Local status
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional subjects or vocational subjects related to the engineering & Technology with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Diploma holders may also apply as per TS EAMCET Notification 2018
For B. Pharmacy:
- Contenders applying for B. Pharmacy course must appear or pass in class 12th from AP/Telangana board or from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects along with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
For Pharm.D Course:
You must pass /appearing 12th examination along with main as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology optional subject with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST categories) in the above subjects from a well known board.
For Engineering & Pharmacy courses:
Applicant must complete the 16 years of age as on 31st December at the time of admission & there is no upper age limit.
For B.Tech (Dairy), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T), Pharm.D/ B.Sc.(CA & BM) courses:
- You must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December and the upper age limit is 22 years.
- For SC/ST categories, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Get Rank Wise: List of Universities in Telangana
Applicants are required to pay fee via payment gateway, i.e. Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking at TS online/AP online/Mee Seva/e-Seva centres in Telangana State or A.P.
|For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- TS EAMCET 2018 Exam will be held online (computer-based test) mode.
- Time duration of TS EAMCET 2018 is of 3 hours
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) are there in paper.
- 1 mark will be given for each correct answer
- The question paper will consist of 160 questions
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|
Check Out: How To Prepare For EAMCET
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2018:
Check in Detail: TS EAMCET Syllabus
TS EAMCET 2018 Test Zones:
|01||Hyderabad West (Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad and surrounding areas)|
|02||Hyderabad North (Medchal,Gandimaisamma and surrounding areas)|
|03||Hyderabad Central (Abids, Tarnaka and surrounding areas)|
|04||Hyderabad East (Ghatkesar, keesara and surrounding areas)|
|05||Hyderabad South-East (L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam,Ramoji Film City area and surrounding areas)|
Also Check Out Process Of: TS EAMCET Counselling
Applying Process against TS EAMCET Notification 2018:
As per TS EAMCET Notification 2018, here is applying process for test.
- At first step, you may visit official website that is eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- You may scroll down the page & press on ‘Notification’ link.
- At new window, hit on ‘Detailed Notification’ link.
- Refer all details as listed in TS EAMCET Notification 2018.
- After this, you may download TS EAMCET Registration 2018 form
- Applicants may fill all details in TS EAMCET Online Registration Form 2018.
- Now, fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2018.
- Fetch required details in TS EAMCET Online Application Form 2018.
- Pay your application fee through proper channel.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Take a preview of your from & submit your TS EAMCET Application Form 2018.
- Carry printout of it for further need.
TS EAMCET 2018 Dates:
|Commencement of Submission of Online application form as per TS EAMCET Notification 2018||04-03-2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||04-04-2018|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||06-04-2018 to 09-04-2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications with additional late fee of Rs. 500/-||11-04-2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications with additional late fee of Rs. 1000/-||18-04-2018|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with additional late fee of Rs. 5000/-||24-04-2018|
|Last date for receipt of applications with additional late fee of Rs. 10000/-||28-04-2018|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website eamcet.tsche.ac.in||20-04-2018 to 01-05-2018|
|Date of TS EAMCET-2018 Examination|
|(a) Agriculture and Medical (AM)|
FN : 10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.
|(b) Engineering (E)|
FN : 10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.
This is all about TS EAMCET 2018-19 Notification. To gain more details about TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018, visit its Official Link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|TS EAMCET Hall Ticket||TS EAMCET Results|
|TS EAMCET Rank Predictor||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Top 100 Medical Colleges in India||Distance Engineering Colleges in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|