UP Board Registration
Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad is all set to start UP Board Registration for Regular and private candidates. Students, who want to enroll themselves for the UP board 10th and 12th Exam, must register by filling UP Board online Application Form. Every year huge number of students registers themselves for 10th /12th class examination for appearing in exams and this year also registrations has been started and all the applicants need to fill the applications through online mode before the closing dates provided below. Applicants can grab whole information in concern of UP Board Registration 2018 on the below section of this page.
This Page Contains:
Eligibility Required fir Registration
Steps for Filling Application Form
Dates to Keep in Mind
Board examinations are going to be conducted in the month of March and April 2018. The closing date for Collection of Exam Fee by Principal is 20/08/2017 and the last date for Submission of the Exam Fee through the Challan by the Administrative of the college is 25/08/2017. Aspirants must know about all the details related to UP Board Application Form, provided below on this page, which is well equipped by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UP Board Registration
Contenders, who want to register themselves for exams of 10th and 12th board, must declared passed in previous year classes.
Check Out From here: UP Board Roll Number List
Procedure to fill UP Board Application Form:
Students, willing to register themselves for UP Board10th / 12th Registration process, they must follow some of these below stated steps:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of the Board that is upmsp.edu.in.
- Now you have to select “Notification for Online Form filling of High School and Inter Exam 2018 – 14/07/2017” link, available at the middle of the home page.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see required details, you must read it carefully.
- After reading all details, you are required to press app link through which you can register yourself by filling the required details.
- Now you have to fill UP Board Online Application Form in correct manner by filling all with required and mandatory details and after that you need to pay the application fee.
- For the final submission of application form, you must hit “Submit” tab.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future references.
Official Notification >> UP Board Registration
Here below we are presenting a list of documents, which are mandatory to having with the applicants while filling the application form. Have a look:
- A Valid Identity proof
- Last Year’s Qualification record
- Passport size photograph
- Certificate of birth
- Caste certificate
- UP Board Registration form
Secret Revealed Now: Surprising Tips to Score High In 10th/12th Board Exams
|Collection of Exam Fee from Principal||20/08/2017|
|Submission of the Exam Fee through the Challan by the Administrative of the college||25/08/2017|
|The intimation of Submitting the Exam Fee and Uploading of the Students Personal Educational Details||06/09/2017|
|After 20 Aug, Submission of the Exam fee with late fee of 100/-||15/09/2017|
|The intimation of Submitting the Exam Fee with Fine and Uploading of the Students Personal Educational Details||20/09/2017|
|The Check List & probing of the Candidates Personal Details like Name, Parents name, Date of birth, Subject)||21/09/2017 to 30/09/2017|
|If Any Mistake Found in the Candidate’s Personal Details like Name, Parents name then Re –Uploading of the Details||01/10/2017 to 10/10/2017|
Candidates must go through the Official Link for UP Board Registration 2018. Keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. Feel free to share your queries with us, we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UP Board 12th Date Sheet||UP Board 10th Date Sheet|
|UP Board 12th Model Paper||UP Board 10th Model Paper|
|UP Board Compartment Form||UP Board 12th Class Results|
|UP Board 10th Result||UP Board Syllabus|