Post Matric Scholarship
Check all the updates on the active Post Matric Scholarship here on this page. We have mentioned the complete List of Post-matric Scholarships 2022 for Minorities, Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers, and Students with Disabilities, and essential details associated with each scheme such as eligibility criteria, Amount, How to Apply, Important Dates, etc.
Willing candidates can apply out for Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme by filling the application form through online mode only. Post-Matric Scheme Online Registration 2022 Link and other important links are facilitated below in this article. .
Post-Matric Scholarships 2022
Candidates are required to submit the Post-Matric Scheme Application Form 2022 on or before the last date that is specified below. After the deadline, the official Post-Matric Application Form Link will be disabled.
After the submission of the Scholarship Form and completion of the selection procedure, scholars will receive satisfactory Scholarship Rewards as well as some other allowances and benefits by the government. To be updated with more details about Post Matric Scholarship 2022-2023 Scheme, you need to scroll down and explore this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Post Matric Scholarship
List of Post Matric Scholarships
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric
Objective of Scholarship
- To support students with disabilities for their study in classes IX and X onwards so that the incidence of drop-out, especially in the transition from the elementary to the secondary stage is minimized,
- All Graduate & Post Graduate courses recognised by UGC will be covered under Post-Matric Scholarship
- The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education, increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students belonging to the minority communities which include Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi (Zoroastrian) studying in India only and fulfilling the Scheme guidelines are eligible to apply for the aforementioned Post-Matric scholarships 2022. Have a look at the detailed eligibility criteria for Post Matric Scheme stated below:
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minority Students:
- Scholarships will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grades in the previous final examination.
- The annual income of parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh.
Post-matric Scheme for Students with Disabilities:
- Only those candidates who have passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education will be eligible.
- Candidates who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. B.Com. after BA in other subject will not be eligible. However, students pursuing L.L.B/B.Ed/B.El.Ed. After passing B.A./B.Sc./B.E. etc. are eligible for Post-Matric Scholarship under this scheme.
Post Matric Scheme for Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers:
- Either of the parents of the students should be Beedi, Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone & Dolomite Mines, or Cine workers with at least six months of service. This also includes Contract/Gharkhata workers also.
- The total monthly Income of the Worker’s family from all sources should not exceed Rs.10,000/- for Beedi Workers, and Rs.8,000/- per month for Cine workers.
Post Matric Scholarship Amount
Rewards for Minority Students:
|Item||Rate of Scholarship|
|Rate of Scholarship Admission + Tuition Fee||Admission and tuition fee Class XI & XII: Rs. 7,000/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Admission and course/tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of XI and XII level (Courses of one or|
|more year of duration): Rs. 10,000/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Admission and tuition fee for UG & PG level: Rs. 3,000/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Maintenance Allowance||For Class XI & XII including Tech. & Voc. Course*: Rs. 380/- per month for Hosteller & Rs. 230/- per month for Day Scholar|
|For Courses other than Tech. & Prof. courses at UG & PG level*: Rs. 570/- per month for Hosteller & Rs. 300/- per month for Day Scholar|
|For M.Phil & Ph.D.*: Rs. 1,200/- per month for Hosteller & Rs. 550/- per month for Day Scholar|
Rewards for Disabled Students:
|Groups||Rate of Maintenance allowance|
(in Rupees per month)
|All PG Degree/Diploma Course recognised by UGC in any discipline. All Bachelor’s Degree courses in Medicine (Allopathic, Indian and other recognized systems of medicines), Engineering, Technology, Planning, Architecture, Design, Fashion Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary & Allied Sciences, Management, Business Finance/Administration, Computer Science/ Applications.|
|Professional Courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate in areas like Pharmacy (B. Pharma), LLB, BFS, other para-medical branches like Rehabilitation, Diagnostics etc., Mass Communication, Hotel Management & Catering, Travel/Tourism/Hospitality Management, Interior Decoration, Nutrition & Dietetics, Commercial Art, Financial Services (e.g. Banking, Insurance, Taxation etc.) for which entrance qualification is minimum Sr. Secondary (10+2).|
|All other courses leading to a graduate degree not covered under Group I & II e.g. BA/B Sc/B Com etc.|
|All post-matriculation level non-degree courses for which entrance qualification is High School (Class X), e.g. senior secondary certificate (class XI and XII); both general and vocational stream, ITI courses, 3-year diploma courses in Polytechnics, etc.|
Additional Allowances depending on the disabilities of the student:
|Reader Allowance for blind Scholars||Rs.240/- per month for all the groups of courses.|
|Transport Allowance||Rs.160/- per month for disabled students|
|Escort Allowance|| Rs.160/- per month for severally|
handicapped day scholar students with
low extremity disability.
|Special Allowance|| Rs.160/- per month is admissible to any|
employee of the hostel willing to extend help to a severely orthopedically handicapped student residing in hostel of an educational institution, who may need the assistance of a helper.
|Coaching Allowance|| Rs.240/- per month towards extra coaching to|
mentally retarded and mentally ill students.
Course-Wise Scholarship Amount:
|Courses||Ceiling per set (or actual cost whichever is less)(In Rupees)|
|Post Graduate Degree/Diploma courses recognised by UGC in any discipline. Degree courses in Medical/Engineering||7,500|
|Degree courses in Veterinary||5,000|
|Degree courses in Agriculture||4,500|
|Polytechnics and other courses||2,400|
Rewards for Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers:
|I to IV (for purchase of dress/books etc.)||250||250|
|V to VIII||940||500|
|PUC I & II||2440||2000|
|Professional Courses (BE / MBBS / BSc.- Agri.)||15000||15000|
Get List of: Documents Required For Education Loan
Selection Criteria for Fresh Applications:
- As the number of scholarships for minorities available in a year is fixed and limited, it is necessary to lay down preference for selection.
- Inter selection weightage is to be given to poverty rather than marks (the applicant is required to submit an income certificate.
- In case of the same income, merit shall be generated from the ‘Date of Birth’ criteria of the applicant (senior is preferred).
Post Matric Scholarship Renewal:
- There is no merit list generation for renewal cases.
- Renewal applicants will get the scholarship if they have obtained 50% in the previous year’s examinations (at the same institute and in the same course) and their application is verified by all authorities (as designated by the Ministry of Minority Affairs) and approved by State Governments/UTs.
Also Check: Pre Matric Scholarships in India
How to Submit Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Application Form?
One can easily apply for Post Matric Scholarships by following the procedure mentioned as follows:
- Begin by visiting the official National Scholarship Portal which is scholarships.gov.in.
- Then follow “Central Scheme” and go through “Ministry Of Minority Affairs, Department Of Empowerment of Persons with Disability, Ministry Of Labor and Employment” as per your need.
- Press the appropriate link of Post-Matric Scholarships 2022-23 as per your need.
“Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities”
“Post-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities”
“Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric”
- Ensure requirements from Advertisement of Post-Matric Scheme 2022-23.
- Eligible scholars have to press the “Apply” link.
- Fill out the Post Matric Scholarship Form 2022 and upload all the necessary documents.
- Recheck all the details entered in the Scholarship Application Form and hit the “Submit” tab.
- Finally, take a printout of the Post Matric Scholarship Application Form 2022 for future reference.
Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Last Date
Last Date to Submit the Scholarship Application Form: Updating Soon
Hit the above provided official link to get complete details regarding Post Matric Scholarship 2022-2023. Keep visiting the web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) regularly for getting the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|List Of Top Universities in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Best Career Options||Best Colleges in India|