UPSC APFC Admit Card
Stop and Download your UPSC APFC Admit Card from here!!! Applicants reached in exam hall with UPSC APFC Admit Card 2017, will not be admissible to appear for written exam. Examination will be conducted in the month of January 2017 for selection of candidates against vacancies of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner post. Get details about your Hall Ticket by going through this page completely.
Examination is conducted per year by Union Public Service Commission at various exam centers in all over the India. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is describing steps to download UPSC APFC Hall Ticket on this page for your convenience, so please have a look….
How to download UPSC APFC Admit Card:
- Firstly, registered aspirants are required to log onto the official website of Union Public Service Commission upsconline.nic.in
- Then select link E-Admit Card For Recruitment Test For The Post Of APFC.
- After that select the download link and press yes button.
- Candidates should select one of the three options that are downloading by Registration ID, application number and by Roll Number.
- Then enter your correct details in the asked text boxes and date of birth and code etc thereafter press the ‘submit’ tab.
- Your admit card will be appear on your screen.
- Use the print option to take a hard copy of it.
Do You Know: How to Download Admit Card
UPSC APFC Admit Card
- Union Public Service Commission every year announces so many recruitment notifications to hire the capable and talented applicants on various vacant positions.
- This year the organization is also invites applications from the capable aspirants for the recruitment exam against posts of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner in Employees Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
Get Detailed: UPSC Syllabus
UPSC APFC Exam Pattern:
|A||General English||50 Marks|
|B||General Studies||50 Marks|
Must Check: UPSC Exam Pattern
Purpose Of Exam:
The main purpose of Union Public Service Commission recruitment examination is to recruit candidates for various vacant positions in different department of the government of India. Selection of applicants is done on basis of their performance in Written Test.
Mode to check Call Letter:
Contenders who are willing to get their UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Admit Card they can get it through online mode from official website that is upsc.gov.in or applicants may also get it directly through below mentioned Official Link.
Check Out: UPSC Study Material
- Hall ticket can be downloaded: December 2016/ January 2017
- APFC Exam Date: January, 2017
Note: To download UPSC APFC Admit Card 2017 must visit this Official Link. You may also join us on Facebook page and Google plus to get updates on your timeline. You can also subscribe our free email section to get the updated information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC APFC Result||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC Challan Form||UPSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|UPSC E Admit Card||UPSC Results|